[APP][ROOT] - CPadjsutor - Adjust Status Bar Content Padding

Search This thread

edsmanco

Sep 18, 2015
Campinas - SP
Hey Shivvvv! Thx for the app!
Works very well in my Lenovo Z5 9.0!
Is there a way that you could add the option to increase the text size as well?
Much appreciated!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The Purpose of this app is simple - you can adjust status bar content padding using a slider. ROOT is needed.

2PyrG.jpg

What is status bar content padding ?
    The notch and rounded corner trend has brought this thing in android. On smart phones with notches and rounded corner the icons are moved slightly to the center from both sides of status bar to avoid them from being overlapped by the rounded corners.
    This was fine for such devices with notches and corners , but the devices with no rounded corner and notches suffered from the issue of content padding . The padding on both sides of status bar is clearly visible.

This app will let you adjust the padding values (from 0 to 20) , so you can adjust it as you like.

This app might not work on some Stock/Custom Roms (You will not see any difference while moving seekbar) because either they don't have any padding in status bar or they use different kind of method for padding.

Tested on
    Stock Moto G5 Plus -8.1
    Liquid Remix-9.0
    semiGSI Pie (Pixel)
    I apologise but I can't recognise any differences between the "before" and "after" screenshots in the OP.

I guess its clear now... On Pixel SemiGSI.
    @Shivvvv

Can you compile it for Oreo 8.0?
    Done, Download new version from xda-labs.
    Thanks ?...worked?
    One q can padding be done below 0 like -1 ??
    It can be. :D
    I can't find the app anywhere, please help.