FORUMS

[APP] DevCheck 1.19 - System Information

18,319 posts
Thanks Meter: 87,762

By flar2, Recognized Developer on 3rd August 2015, 03:37 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
DevCheck is a free application that shows information about your device, hardware and operating system. It is the most comprehensive system information app available.

Once you become a beta tester, it can take a little while for the update to show on Google Play. Usually it shows up in a few minutes (reboot or refresh Google Play Store app might speed it up).
  • Dashboard: monitor CPU frequencies, temperatures, memory usage, battery stats, deep sleep and uptime
  • System: get all the info about your device name, brand, manufacturer, environment, Android version and kernel
  • Hardware: displays every known detail about your SOC, CPU, GPU, Memory and storage, including chip names and manufacturers
  • Battery: complete info on your battery status, temperature, level, technology, health, voltage, current and capacity (if available)
  • Network: shows info about your WiFi and mobile/cellular connections, including IP addresses (ipv4 and ipv6), connection info, operator, phone number, phone and network type
  • Sensors: a list of all sensors on the device, including type, manufacturer, power and resolution

PRO VERSION is available through in-app purchase

The pro version includes movable, always-on-top floating monitors. This allows you to monitor CPU frequencies, temperatures, GPU frequency and system load in real time while using other apps. The size, transparency and position of the overlay windows is completely adjustable. On Lollipop and above, the floating monitors can be docked to the statusbar,

The pro version also allows you to switch between light and dark Material Design themes and choose from nine different color schemes (amber, blue, slate grey, aqua, red, green, orange, pink and indigo)

Download:
DevCheck on Google Play

XDA:DevDB Information
DevCheck, App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
flar2

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1.19
Stable Release Date: 2015-11-28

Created 2015-08-03
Last Updated 2017-02-21
The Following 78 Users Say Thank You to flar2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd August 2015, 05:30 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 308

More
Subscribed to this thread... This might prove a really useful app!
Do you plan on including also stats about cpu states? Would be useful to have an all in one toolbox for all such stats... But maybe it's not part of this app philosophy

Nexus 6 64gb - CyanogenMod 12.1 (Android 5.1.1) @520 dpi
LG G watch R
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cyberpunk627 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cyberpunk627 Ad-Free
3rd August 2015, 05:45 PM |#3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberpunk627

Subscribed to this thread... This might prove a really useful app!
Do you plan on including also stats about cpu states? Would be useful to have an all in one toolbox for all such stats... But maybe it's not part of this app philosophy

LG G watch R

You mean like CPU Spy or my CPU Times app? I 'm planning to make some kind of linkage between them, so you could push a button and open CPU Times (or offer to install it if you don't have it).

I don't want to add CPU states directly in this app because it would require adding a boot reciever and a screen on/off listener. These aren't bad things by any means, but I'm trying to keep this app really simple. Basically I don't want to have any types of services or listeners in this app. And no root requirement either.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to flar2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd August 2015, 05:46 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 308

More
Sounds fair, thank you for your explanation! I notice your app about cpu states, really interesting and well done too! I like the aesthetics too!

LG G watch R
3rd August 2015, 05:54 PM |#5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberpunk627

Sounds fair, thank you for your explanation! I notice your app about cpu states, really interesting and well done too! I like the aesthetics too!

LG G watch R

Thanks. I try to use Material Design standards but I like to add a little something extra. All my apps do neat things with the top toolbar.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to flar2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th August 2015, 01:28 PM |#6  
Flag Castlegar
Thanks Meter: 1,254

More
Latest update now sees root properly on the M7. Great work!
The Following User Says Thank You to jmitr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jmitr Ad-Free
4th August 2015, 02:59 PM |#7  
Flag Surabaya
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Just installed, I love to see System Information because we don't need go to bootloader just for checking HBOOT version .. I've waiting for the app that shows HBOOT version for quite long time. Actually I don't really need that info since I've settled with 1.61 but still, it would be useful for another people

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
4th August 2015, 03:01 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 732

More
App is working great on all my devices. Keep up the great work @flar2

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
4th August 2015, 03:47 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Great app @flar2! Been using it since yesterday and I'm really happy with its functionality

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
4th August 2015, 03:52 PM |#10  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 7,731

More
Attractive app for a good summary of dozens of figures & informations.
I'd like to mention that there's already a link to CPU Times from the Dashboard (3 dot icon in CPU Status).
The Following User Says Thank You to Primokorn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Primokorn Ad-Free
4th August 2015, 03:57 PM |#11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primokorn

Attractive app for a good summary of dozens of figures & informations.
I'd like to mention that there's already a link to CPU Times from the Dashboard (3 dot icon in CPU Status).

Yup, just added that last night
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to flar2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)