Post Reply Email Thread
6th July 2016, 05:46 PM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 2,609

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.FANDIES

the video is now availabe on the youtube on this link i wish it impress you
the video is in 480p it is good at full screen pc it wont be bad on the small screen of the mobile

As you are a newbie in this business, it is OK. However, I cannot keep this as our official app review. This video will help some of them to know about the features of the app. I'll share one promocode for your contribution.

6th July 2016, 06:47 PM |#102  
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr hOaX

Whenever you reboot the device, you need to use your master PIN to unlock the device for the first time. After that, your desired PIN will be used to unlock the device.

It is upto to you to add the intro or not. TBH, I don’t want the intro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr hOaX

As you are a newbie in this business, it is OK. However, I cannot keep this as our official app review. This video will help some of them to know about the features of the app. I'll share one promocode for your contribution.

May be i dont have the experience to make a video for the Google play yet can't it be the official l for some time at least until other video come to replace it
The Following User Says Thank You to M.FANDIES For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift M.FANDIES Ad-Free
9th July 2016, 05:19 PM |#103  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.FANDIES

May be i dont have the experience to make a video for the Google play yet can't it be the official l for some time at least until other video come to replace it

It can only be added to the list of tutorials and not to the list of app reviews. If your app review is present and it is of low quality or lacks professionalism, then nobody would download your app.

I respect your hardwork my friend, but it is useful as a tutorial/overview.

Suppose you've got two envelopes. One of them has a beautiful design along with the text written on the outer cover and other has just a text written on the outer cover. Which one would you open first irrespective of the sender?

Obviously the one which looks good even if the actual letter is not good

The same policy goes for app downloads.
11th July 2016, 10:44 AM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Will this affect DroidLock in Nougat? http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/...ting-passwords
The Following User Says Thank You to gerlium For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gerlium Ad-Free
11th July 2016, 04:52 PM |#105  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerlium

Will this affect DroidLock in Nougat? http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/...ting-passwords

As of now it is and we are working on it from a very long time. This is one of the reason why we released DroidLock App under a beta program
23rd July 2016, 07:36 PM |#106  
Flag Edmonton
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Looks Great! I'll try this after I get a new screen for my Moto G running Exodus MM!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mattwmaster58 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mattwmaster58 Ad-Free
31st July 2016, 03:21 PM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
please help me
please help me all in those dont work with me:

((My master pin and my unlocking pin and the rescue method))

note : DroidLock v1.0.3b is my version ,

and my email on driodlock on my blocked phone is : [email protected]
11th August 2016, 12:13 AM |#108  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
DroidLock: Dynamic Lockscreen (Unreleased)
HashCode Inc. Tools
Rated for 3+
I've Sensation XE
------------------------------------
Offers in-app purchases
This is an unreleased app. It may be unstable.

((((((( This app is incompatible with your device. )))))
19th August 2016, 02:56 PM |#109  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi,

would it be possible to implement an option to deactivate the "rescue function"?

In the moment every mobile with the app could be accessed with a simple SMS send to it.
I think this is not the most secure way.

Option one would be to implement a switch in the app, option two to specify a certain number from which the SMS has to come from.
...best would be both 😜

Best regards, Schwarzer Riese
The Following User Says Thank You to Schwarzer Riese For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Schwarzer Riese Ad-Free
21st August 2016, 09:03 AM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel-P

Here you go. Just like stock lock. At the end of video first unlock is with face and second with DroidLock pin.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=JIf5YHqbYok

Working for me too, one plus RR
The Following User Says Thank You to anaskhan27 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift anaskhan27 Ad-Free
12th October 2016, 05:18 PM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 169

More
Any status updates?? It's been awhile and I'm starting to worry about this app.
The Following User Says Thank You to droidbot1337 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift droidbot1337 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)