Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][4.0+]DroidLock: Dynamic Lockscreen & TimePin Replacement

1,321 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,287

Post Reply Email Thread
5th May 2016, 12:43 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
App works fine. Could you make Smart Lock work with this, please? I'm using SONY Xperia Z3 (D6603) on eXistenZ v1.0.5 (Marshmallow).
The Following User Says Thank You to xrevco For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xrevco Ad-Free

5th May 2016, 05:00 AM |#12  

More
Tested
Yes I have tested it and it works LIKE A BOSS!
SERIOUSLY, if I was a boss, a CEO, etc, this would top my phone off!
But alas, not yet. At least I have a super awesome app that a whole team of people were kind enough to publish!
The Following User Says Thank You to Johnjobs13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Johnjobs13 Ad-Free
5th May 2016, 05:08 AM |#13  

More
I'm surprised though, why isn't this already followed by at least 1,000 people?

---------- Post added at 05:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 AM ----------

For phones that have a proximity sensor in front, would it be possible to add to the settings of the app an additional feature whether or not the proximity sensor is covered to make it work? An additional security feature for those that want it.
5th May 2016, 05:58 AM |#14  
Flag Thrissur
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Not working Fine
Its working on my samsung galaxy tab 3 smt210 (Nolekat 4.4.2)but the number 0 is not typing instead the number 1,5,7 comes randomly

---------- Post added at 04:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 AM ----------

Its working on my samsung galaxy tab 3 smt210 (Nolekat 4.4.2)but the number 0 is not typing instead the number 1,5,7 comes randomly
Pls fix this
5th May 2016, 05:59 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 2,609

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrevco

App works fine. Could you make Smart Lock work with this, please? I'm using SONY Xperia Z3 (D6603) on eXistenZ v1.0.5 (Marshmallow).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnjobs13

I'm surprised though, why isn't this already followed by at least 1,000 people?

---------- Post added at 05:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 AM ----------

For phones that have a proximity sensor in front, would it be possible to add to the settings of the app an additional feature whether or not the proximity sensor is covered to make it work? An additional security feature for those that want it.

Why just 1,000? We need more than that number

We'll improve DroidLock App as time goes on and try to add the feature suggested by you.
You can check our future roadmap in the OP. We cannot give you any ETAs for suggested features.

Thanks for using DroidLock App

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

---------- Post added at 04:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 AM ----------

Pls fix this

Are you on latest beta version?
Did you try clearing app's data? (First go to Settings->Security->Device Admin Rights->Uncheck DroidLock App and now clear data of the app)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr hOaX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mr hOaX Ad-Free
5th May 2016, 09:03 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Works awesome, nice job bro

Galaxy S7 edge
The Following User Says Thank You to n0ke For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift n0ke Ad-Free
5th May 2016, 01:21 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 131

More
Downloaded but at work right now so I'll try it tonight (I can't afford to lock myself out of my device during work ). Thanks for this, I've been waiting for an app like that for a while. I'll give feedback when installed and running

Envoyé de mon A0001 en utilisant Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to nicolahaye For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nicolahaye Ad-Free
5th May 2016, 01:41 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 2,609

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0ke

Works awesome, nice job bro

Galaxy S7 edge

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolahaye

Downloaded but at work right now so I'll try it tonight (I can't afford to lock myself out of my device during work ). Thanks for this, I've been waiting for an app like that for a while. I'll give feedback when installed and running

Envoyé de mon A0001 en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks for using DroidLock. Do share your experience with us so that we can understand how many devices are supported by DroidLock and how many of them are not.
5th May 2016, 02:57 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 236

More
Can we have an option to enter the md5# of the current time?
5th May 2016, 03:33 PM |#20  
This is an awesome idea, and I'll be testing it on 2 devices and report back.

EDIT: Installed on my Galaxy Tab S 8.4 w/stock 5.0, and it works properly. Also survives a reboot.
The Following User Says Thank You to phatestcat For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift phatestcat Ad-Free
5th May 2016, 04:45 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 3,287

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by htr5

Can we have an option to enter the md5# of the current time?

Could you please elaborate?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)