5th May 2016, 04:45 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 3,287

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by htr5

Can we have an option to enter the md5# of the current time?

Could you please elaborate?

5th May 2016, 04:48 PM |#22  
Flag Karnataka
Thanks Meter: 3

More
working fine on my galaxy s2 running 6.0.1 dirty unicorn
The Following User Says Thank You to chetan1836 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chetan1836 Ad-Free
5th May 2016, 06:29 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Please help.
I installed the app and picked the battery pin, now I can't unlock my phone. It's been hours and I can not unlock it. I type my master pin and it will not work either. please help. Im using a Samsung Grand Prime
5th May 2016, 06:33 PM |#24  
Silent Hill
Thanks Meter: 193

Donate to Me
More
Nice app, I'm really happy that TimePIN obtained a new life.
Some very small suggestions.
1. Is it possible to add hours shift as well as minutes shift? I've tried to trick like 610 minutes meaning +1 hour and +10 minutes but unfortunately only two digits for shift are allowed.
2. Why are you dealing with "adding" and "subtracting"? I think it would be easier to put a parameter "shift" which can be either positive ("addition") or negative ("subtraction").
3. The notification should not have any name. "Droidlock active" clearly shows it is installed and potentially decreases security. Our at least add an option to make the notification zero like it was in TimePIN.
4. No one is interested what is default offset value - it's better to show currently set value in brackets.

Will test later. And thanks once again.

P.S. One bug already found. For example: 24H, 20:56, time shift +15 minutes gives 2111, but should give 2071. Maths is maths and time is time, so 2056 + 15 = 2071, not 1 hour 11 min. Or at least this logic must be switchable in settings.
The Following User Says Thank You to GrayJack For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GrayJack Ad-Free
5th May 2016, 07:06 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luisandhisrap

I installed the app and picked the battery pin, now I can't unlock my phone. It's been hours and I can not unlock it. I type my master pin and it will not work either. please help. Im using a Samsung Grand Prime

+1
I installed yesterday using the time pin and everything was great. Today I go to use and nothing works. Great app and I'm using the Nexus 6P. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
5th May 2016, 08:32 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 236

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag_Galani

Could you please elaborate?

To make it more difficult for someone to guess how you unlock by using the time, could we enter the md5# of the time?

For example, 20:30 or 2030 becomes 2d579dc29360d8bbfbb4aa541de5afa9
5th May 2016, 08:50 PM |#27  
Silent Hill
Thanks Meter: 193

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by htr5

To make it more difficult for someone to guess how you unlock by using the time, could we enter the md5# of the time?

For example, 20:30 or 2030 becomes 2d579dc29360d8bbfbb4aa541de5afa9

I'm sure you're kidding, right?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GrayJack For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GrayJack Ad-Free
5th May 2016, 10:19 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 131

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr hOaX

Thanks for using DroidLock. Do share your experience with us so that we can understand how many devices are supported by DroidLock and how many of them are not.

The app works as intended one thing though : I have a g watch which is supposed to be trusted and bypass pin lock but with your app I have to enter the pin every time which is not convenient...

Envoyé de mon A0001 en utilisant Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to nicolahaye For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nicolahaye Ad-Free
6th May 2016, 12:30 AM |#29  
Flag Guarulhos
Thanks Meter: 227

More
Lightbulb
Is it possible to have an option to scramble the layout of the keypad?
LarappsOfDongle
6th May 2016, 01:01 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesisexsp

Is it possible to have an option to scramble the layout of the keypad?

That requires much more than just device admin, probably need Xposed + GravityBox.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
6th May 2016, 02:21 AM |#31  
Flag Portland
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Ugh... So I got it wrong a few times (I put in battery thing like I set) now I have to out in master code, I remebered it and even went into the apo and checked it but it won't work, I'm currently locked out of my phone
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)