FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[App][7.0+]Easy Budgeting & Money Saving App

15 posts
Thanks Meter: 5

By daodaokop, Junior Member on 30th November 2019, 11:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread

Leftover is a lightweight and simple budget control tool. The goal of this app is to control budget and develop a good habit of bookkeeping. We believe that a good bookkeeping habit is the best way to start saving money.
With leftover, you can define your own categories, tags, and items that you purchase frequently. Basically, you can customize everything according to your own bookkeeping habits!

Key features:
1. Fast bookkeeping procedure: By defining your own one click add item, you can add transactions in one second!
2. Highly customizable: Customize your own categories, tags, one click items, and billing cycle.
3. Simple budget control: Set up your monthly budget and the amount you want to save (even budget for categories!). We will help you to keep track of your spending.
4. Money management: You can add tags to transactions. The tags will appear in your home page so that you can easily track and manipulate transactions later. You can also sort and track transactions either by date or price.
5. Clean and useful visualization: We provide you with pie charts and histograms to help you mange and track every penny you spent.
6. Useful tools: We have some useful tools such as checklist, currency converter, repeat transactions management.
7. Export data: Export data as csv file and send it to you via email.

You can download our app on Google Play store here.
Please share your thoughts and we can discuss.

The Following User Says Thank You to daodaokop For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daodaokop Ad-Free
30th November 2019, 08:59 PM |#2  
OP Junior Member

More
If you like our app, please rate and comment it.
1st December 2019, 09:12 AM |#3  
Flag santa barbara
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I tried your app and it works great on my pixel 2. I really like your UI design. Very clean and simple to use! Nice job
The Following User Says Thank You to 0702christine For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 0702christine Ad-Free
1st December 2019, 04:45 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
This app looks interesting, but where is data stored, are there on my device? One more question, does it generate charts which I can export?
The Following User Says Thank You to adrian89pl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift adrian89pl Ad-Free
1st December 2019, 08:49 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian89pl

This app looks interesting, but where is data stored, are there on my device? One more question, does it generate charts which I can export?

Thanks for your comment. The data is stored locally. Currently we can only export database. But we are working on the winter update and it will allow you to export charts.
The Following User Says Thank You to daodaokop For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daodaokop Ad-Free
2nd December 2019, 04:13 AM |#6  
Flag Ende
Thanks Meter: 149

More
the only currency in the app is only US$. maybe add option to change it to other currency?
The Following User Says Thank You to cacingbesar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cacingbesar Ad-Free
2nd December 2019, 04:43 AM |#7  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cacingbesar

the only currency in the app is only US$. maybe add option to change it to other currency?

Thanks for your comment. Actually, we're adding the multi-currency now. It'll be updated in few days. Stay tuned!
2nd December 2019, 04:45 AM |#8  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0702christine

I tried your app and it works great on my pixel 2. I really like your UI design. Very clean and simple to use! Nice job

Thanks for liking our app.
3rd December 2019, 01:00 AM |#9  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cacingbesar

Now, you can update to version 1.8.1 on google play store to convert your currency.
3rd December 2019, 04:54 AM |#10  
OP Junior Member

More
New update! (version 1.8.1)
- Allow to change currency. (Change the currency SYMBOL ONLY)
- Allow to change currency. (Change the currency SYMBOL and convert all PRICES in the database base on exchange rate today)
3rd December 2019, 06:51 PM |#11  
Flag santa barbara
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I use this app for a few days. The one-click-add function is very convenient and saves me a lots of time. Just one more thing, could you send a notification every day to remind me do bookkeeping?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)