By easyjoin, Member on 19th July 2017, 10:28 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th March 2018, 05:00 PM |#91  
Thanks Meter: 140

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by easyjoin

When you click "Get" nothing happens?

Sorry - didn't realize that "Get" was the hyperlinked word. Got it now.

16th March 2018, 06:34 AM |#92  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:

Has been released a plugin for Firefox, Chrome and Opera. https://easyjoin.net/browser.html

+1, I personally prefer a chrome plugin rather than a standalone application.

However.. am I missing something? I've installed the chrome plugin on windows, and it does not seem to do anything. The button on the extensions toolbar is greyed out, clicking it does nothing and the plugin does not have any options either. (Same results on Linux)

On https://easyjoin.net/browser.html it says: "Plug-ins are compatible with the Windows application, starting from version 1.2.7." Does this mean the plugin is not compatible on linux?

TIA

[edit] I realized I was on v1.2.6 on windows. Updated to 1.2.8 and restarted app, plugin still seems broken. [/edit]
16th March 2018, 09:10 AM |#93  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makarios

Does this mean the plugin is not compatible on linux?

Yes, exactly.

Right click a selected text or a link or on a blank space on the page ...
16th March 2018, 10:03 AM |#94  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:

Right click a selected text or a link or on a blank space on the page ...

Oh I see! I didn't realize you had to right click. Both sending selected text and page URL works great. Maybe it would be helpful to add the right click instruction on this page?
I previously misunderstood, thinking the browser plugin was standalone from the windows program. Still, the plugin does add a neat feature
29th March 2018, 08:19 PM |#95  
Flag Boston, MA Area
Thanks Meter: 1,916

Donate to Me
More
@easyjoin Did you update the Linux desktop app recently? I just installed it on another computer and the force closing bug seems to be resolved (the program is shutting down properly and does not require the system to force-kill it). If it was not updated than I have something happening on my original desktop that's causing the shutdown issue. Either way this is good. Love this program!
30th March 2018, 03:58 PM |#96  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by annoyingduck

@easyjoin Did you update the Linux desktop app recently? I just installed it on another computer and the force closing bug seems to be resolved (the program is shutting down properly and does not require the system to force-kill it). If it was not updated than I have something happening on my original desktop that's causing the shutdown issue. Either way this is good. Love this program!

The Linux version has not been updated. Maybe you use a different Mono or Gtksharp version.
25th May 2018, 10:11 AM |#97  
OP Member

More
Now you can share the clipboard. Available for Android and Windows.
Linux and macOS version will get a major update this summer.
The Following User Says Thank You to easyjoin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift easyjoin Ad-Free
29th May 2018, 11:03 PM |#98  
OP Member

More
I have to say a big "Thank you" to the XDA administrators for this post.
The Following User Says Thank You to easyjoin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift easyjoin Ad-Free
30th May 2018, 03:00 PM |#99  
Thanks Meter: 38

Donate to Me
More
@easyjoin: Can I request an English resources.dll or an English text file for the Hungarian translation?
30th May 2018, 03:30 PM |#100  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gidano

@easyjoin: Can I request an English resources.dll or an English text file for the Hungarian translation?

Please send me an email with subject "Hungarian translation" to info at easyjoin dot net. Thanks
30th May 2018, 05:34 PM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 38

Donate to Me
More
OK
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
airdroid alternative, chat, file transfer, pushbullet alternative

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)