Donate to Me
More
OK

30th May 2018, 09:37 PM |#102  
Flag doha
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Hello,

hi i recently came to know about your app easyjoin ..im interested in it and want to buy the PRO app but have some doubts about using it.

i didnt see an option to share if my laptop is in home wifi network and my mobile using the mobile network, in that case the easy join app shows my mobile is offline. I need to know if i could share files if both devices have internet but not in the same network.

Im using pushbullet and sharing links and small files to my friends, in your app i didnt see an option to do the same.

please do let me know the possibility of the above options to make a decision in changing yo your app instead of pushbullet.

Thanks,

Mathew
31st May 2018, 07:30 AM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpt123

Hello,

hi i recently came to know about your app easyjoin ..im interested in it and want to buy the PRO app but have some doubts about using it.

i didnt see an option to share if my laptop is in home wifi network and my mobile using the mobile network, in that case the easy join app shows my mobile is offline. I need to know if i could share files if both devices have internet but not in the same network.

Im using pushbullet and sharing links and small files to my friends, in your app i didnt see an option to do the same.

please do let me know the possibility of the above options to make a decision in changing yo your app instead of pushbullet.

Thanks,

Mathew

You need to be in the same network to share stuffs. Internet is not needed tho.
The Following User Says Thank You to UnderPL For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift UnderPL Ad-Free
22nd June 2018, 01:38 PM |#104  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 146

More
Update 1.3.5 for Android & Windows. Read more.
The Following User Says Thank You to easyjoin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift easyjoin Ad-Free
3rd July 2018, 08:53 AM |#105  
OP Senior Member

More
Update 1.3.6 for Android & Windows. Read more.

Linux and macOS version is under development. In the next weeks it will have the missing features.
The Following User Says Thank You to easyjoin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift easyjoin Ad-Free
3rd July 2018, 10:14 AM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Sorry, but I am not a fan of this app. It seems for me not friendly to use, because I have used similar apps that are more functional than this is. Thanks for your effort, but this is just for me
3rd July 2018, 10:34 AM |#107  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoCoRosha

Sorry, but I am not a fan of this app. It seems for me not friendly to use, because I have used similar apps that are more functional than this is. Thanks for your effort, but this is just for me

I'm happy that you created an XDA account just to post this.
3rd July 2018, 11:24 PM |#108  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
very interesting
The Following User Says Thank You to heba89 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift heba89 Ad-Free
4th July 2018, 10:31 PM |#109  
Thanks Meter: 440

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoCoRosha

Not knowing how to use something doesn't make it non functional or not friendly...work on your english language first, then read the "how to" ...
Anyway weak minds always expect to be spoon fed, always want one button/setting to do everything for them

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [email protected] Ad-Free
10th July 2018, 05:51 PM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Just installed this because i got tired of transferring photos over bluetooth to my laptop.. and its surprisingly smooth! Very nice work man!
The Following User Says Thank You to maarten82 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift maarten82 Ad-Free
12th July 2018, 02:40 PM |#111  
OP Senior Member

More
Update 1.3.7 for Android & Windows. Read more.

Linux and the macOS version is under development and will have the following features:
  • Send text & links from your browser. (100%)
  • Filter the SMS list by phone number. (100%)
  • Share and sync the clipboard on all your devices. (100%)
  • Send device information (e.g. battery level, disk space). Receive a remote device's information. (50%)
  • Set a remote device's battery charge warning. (100%)
  • Remotely control a device. To remotely control a Linux device you'll need playerctl and amixer.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
airdroid alternative, chat, file transfer, pushbullet alternative

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)