FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][ Android 3.0 +]the fastest ,smoothest video and music player for you

60 posts
Thanks Meter: 19

By iQiQi, Member on 20th February 2016, 09:03 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello everyone!Please allow me to introduce a a highly efficient and convenient media playback tool for you.It's a MP3 MP4 player for Andriod.
MP3 MP4 player for Andriod is the fastest ,smoothest video and music player .It’s easier for you to enjoy quality videos smoother and better.In addition, we have designed different themes for you.You can switch it freely:Chinese red, grass green, orange yellow. I believe you will like it.
I hope you can use it,and give us your suggestions.We will read it careful,and try to improve it. Thank you very much!

The Following User Says Thank You to iQiQi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iQiQi Ad-Free

24th February 2016, 03:00 AM |#2  
OP Member

More
Do you like it?Please write your suggestion! Our app will change for you!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iQiQi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iQiQi Ad-Free
25th February 2016, 12:33 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
I will give it a try
The Following User Says Thank You to leprince2007 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift leprince2007 Ad-Free
25th February 2016, 07:31 PM |#4  
Flag 【Gru Laboratories】
Thanks Meter: 286

More
Downloading
Nice ui
The Following User Says Thank You to Minions_Army For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Minions_Army Ad-Free
1st March 2016, 04:07 AM |#5  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leprince2007

I will give it a try

Thank you very much!Any problem you can write!
The Following User Says Thank You to iQiQi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iQiQi Ad-Free
1st March 2016, 04:08 AM |#6  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minions_Army

Downloading
Nice ui

Thank you very much! If you have any problem,you can write out!
1st March 2016, 08:51 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 201

More
please remove device history && device id permissions, way more pro users will install it if you will, there is no need for those perms
tnx
2nd March 2016, 03:25 AM |#8  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OT-Xtreme

please remove device history && device id permissions, way more pro users will install it if you will, there is no need for those perms
tnx

Thanks for your suggestion.We will talk about them.Thanks again.
2nd March 2016, 04:34 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 55

More
I'll be downloading and trying it on a WiFi HP TouchPad that's still running 4.4.4 for a small amount longer. As soon as a new computer happens I'll try it with Evervolve MM build too.

Upon trying it for music of mp3 format I found it smoothly playing and the only things I can come up with are the desire for slightly less round but sharper control icons and the question of whether there's any possibility for a visualization during playback. Video played smoothly on mp4 format files downloaded from YouTube and despite laughing that the Idiocracy file was a shot of Terry Crews for an icon representation, it played well too. Any possibility of a darker theme for the player?
2nd March 2016, 04:51 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I want to know about this app,is it applicable in wearable technology?
2nd March 2016, 05:07 AM |#11  
Flag Des Moines, IA
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Google play says my device is incompatible. I have a sprint Samsung Galaxy s6 edge+.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)