FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][6.0+] Fingerprint Quick Action -- Let your fingerprint sensor more useful

113 posts
Thanks Meter: 833
 
By ztc1997, Senior Member on 22nd September 2016, 09:03 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th September 2016, 09:00 PM |#11  
JRJ442's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Salisbury, Md
Thanks Meter: 2,337
 
More
Love the app! I had my phone returning to my last opened app every time I locked/unlocked as well. I made a little Tasker profile to return home everytime the display state is switched to off. Works pretty well on my 6p running 6.0.1. As always your mileage may vary. Move to your Tasker/profiles folder on your SD and import as you normally would. Here's the link https://www.dropbox.com/s/1r4swzasb5...k.prf.xml?dl=0
The Following User Says Thank You to JRJ442 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JRJ442 Ad-Free
 
 
29th September 2016, 02:36 PM |#12  
urim225's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kercova
Thanks Meter: 109
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ztc1997

Many devices have fingerprint sensor, and have the feature fingerprint to unlock or fingerprint to wake, so i developed this simple app to sleep your device via tap fingerprint sensor.

Fingerprint to Unlock use DevicePolicyManager API to sleep your device by default, however, in many ROMs, it will result in Smart Lock and fingerprint to unlock doesn't work, by my test, it is only works properly on MIUI ROMs. So the app provide another way to sleep your device, that is simulating a power button press, this method requires Root Access.

When other apps using the fingerprint sensor, Fingerprint to Unlock will be temporarily disabled until next time you switch on screen.

Source: https://github.com/ztc1997/Fingerprint2Sleep
Download the precompiled apk in Attachments.

If you like this app, consider buying me a cup of coffee.

Please can you please fix the problem when you unlock and it takes you to the last app. I know there might be a workaround but it would be better to use the app as it is. Thank you
29th September 2016, 02:49 PM |#13  
ztc1997's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 833
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by urim225

Please can you please fix the problem when you unlock and it takes you to the last app. I know there might be a workaround but it would be better to use the app as it is. Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucika

Great app. I am using it on my 6P.
However it has a few problems..
1. It dose not work 2 times in a row. (Lock & Unlock)
2. When I unlock the phone it opens the app - every time.

Thanks for the app!

The fingerprint sensor will cancel scanning every time the screen is turned off, and reopen it needs to open an activity, so Fingerprint to Unlock needs to open an activity every time the screen is turned on.
The Following User Says Thank You to ztc1997 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ztc1997 Ad-Free
29th September 2016, 02:52 PM |#14  
urim225's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kercova
Thanks Meter: 109
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ztc1997

The fingerprint sensor will cancel scanning every time the screen is turned off, and reopen it needs to open an activity, so Fingerprint to Unlock needs to open an activity every time the screen is turned on.

Could it be possible to add an option to open an app of choosing for example nova and in that way it will go home after every unlock
29th September 2016, 03:05 PM |#15  
ztc1997's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 833
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by urim225

Could it be possible to add an option to open an app of choosing for example nova and in that way it will go home after every unlock

The Activity is opened after screen on will finish immediately. This problem may cause by you didn't close main interface.
5th October 2016, 08:32 PM |#16  
manup456's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Danbury
Thanks Meter: 1,115
 
Donate to Me
More
I love this app great work on this
5th October 2016, 11:47 PM |#17  
Robdyx's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Llangréu
Thanks Meter: 81
 
More
I get many errors, the app keeps turning useless many times, so it's no use as it's right now.
6th October 2016, 01:25 AM |#18  
zenosteam's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag oran
Thanks Meter: 200
 
More
Cool apps

Envoyé de mon SM-G935F en utilisant Tapatalk
8th October 2016, 07:29 AM |#19  
Ph0enix_216's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag /system/xbin/su
Thanks Meter: 369
 
More
Subscribed. Looking forward to see how this app evolves!
11th October 2016, 03:29 AM |#20  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucika

Great app. I am using it on my 6P.
However it has a few problems..
1. It dose not work 2 times in a row. (Lock & Unlock)
2. When I unlock the phone it opens the app - every time.

Thanks for the app!

Having the same issue.

Nexus 6p stock aosp 6.0.1
cimbrum
11th October 2016, 05:57 AM |#21  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfez

Having the same issue.

Nexus 6p stock aosp 6.0.1

Same issue here: Nexus 6P running Android 7.0
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes