FORUMS

[APP][4.3+][C Notice]Floating Notification

539 posts
Thanks Meter: 673

By astoncheah, Inactive Recognized Developer on 14th November 2014, 12:27 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Allow me to introduce my app here:
<<I created my apps mainly based on "C"onvenience and "C"ustomization. that's what my app's name "C" stands for>>

C Notice:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...lw9MjuDlXRLp7A
Receive floating notifications from selected applications and keep track of everything that is important to you, all without needing to access your phone's status bar and directly from the lock screen. Experience a very clean & simple floating window design with a unique colored header display. Upon receiving a new notification C Notice displays a visual reminder of the individual application in the form of a floating icon. All notification icons float on top of any other application and can therefore be accessed and interacted with at any time you want, until dismissed. Make additional use of swipe gestures on icons to trigger quick actions (open, expand, dismiss,...) and interact with notifications of all kind with ease.

C Series Beta::
https://plus.google.com/communities/...31743448418924

Please consider to do the followings if you like my apps:
HIT the [Thanks]...OR
RATE in Google Play as many [STARS] as you can...

Special Thanks
Testers: Matej Jeznik, Bruno
The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to astoncheah For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift astoncheah Ad-Free
15th November 2014, 06:39 AM |#2  
Flag Bari
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Seems interesting...let's try it!

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk
25th November 2014, 02:31 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
testing...
11th December 2014, 03:54 PM |#4  
Belgique
Thanks Meter: 29

More
really nice app !

But would be nice to have the option : not showing notification over lock screen.....
11th December 2014, 08:01 PM |#5  
Flag Philly
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Hey OP I just got done buying the pro key and leaving you 5* on Play Store...came over here to tell you that I am seriously in love with your app.

It really used to be such a pain in the ass accessing the status bar/notification panel on my OnePlus One, my fingers are not long enough to just swipe it without having to move my whole hand, and your app has solved this problem. Besides that, the ability to see my notifications floating windows without having to open the entire app saves so much time. This is definitely one of my favorite apps so thanks again, and anyone who sees this but has not installed the app yet, go check it out, it's great!!!

(BTW I'm on Mahdi ROM 4.4.4, stock kernel, tons of Xposed modules and scripts running and haven't experienced any compatibility issues w/ this app)

Sent from my OnePlus One using xda-developers app
12th December 2014, 06:40 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thumbs up Need help...
C Notice is not available for all devices... I have an MTK 6589 cheapest device.... If is it possible to make it for us then please do it.... This apps looks very interesting and wishing to try it on my phone very eagerly........ By the way U guys are doing very well and I appreciate the hard work done by U.... :c ool::coo l:
12th December 2014, 06:46 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Good App mate.
Nees to test mot. Will post review after some workaround the app
12th December 2014, 12:44 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 216

More
I'm recieving double pop-ups when using Whatsapp. Can it be lollipop maybe?
23rd December 2014, 02:53 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 79

More
Love the app, been looking for something with the bubble part of the Halo functions

Been working with it last two weeks or so, found a bug, or what I think is a bug - play store notifications gets auto cleared.

Great app!
12th January 2015, 01:27 PM |#10  
Flag Sochi
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Great app, thx a lot! But, is it ok for this app to consume almost 200 Mb of RAM?
18th January 2015, 08:33 AM |#11  
Flag Nitra
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Hello. How can i uninstall this app?
In settings i cant tap to uninstall, it has grey color. Thanks

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1421569973844.jpg
Views:	1046
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	3120938  
The Following User Says Thank You to maros6666 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift maros6666 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)