[APP][4.3+][C Notice]Floating Notification

Search This thread

astoncheah

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 25, 2011
Penang
plus.google.com
Allow me to introduce my app here:
<<I created my apps mainly based on "C"onvenience and "C"ustomization. that's what my app's name "C" stands for>>

C Notice:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ccs.notice&ah=dTx4mbmLYrMc6lw9MjuDlXRLp7A
Receive floating notifications from selected applications and keep track of everything that is important to you, all without needing to access your phone's status bar and directly from the lock screen. Experience a very clean & simple floating window design with a unique colored header display. Upon receiving a new notification C Notice displays a visual reminder of the individual application in the form of a floating icon. All notification icons float on top of any other application and can therefore be accessed and interacted with at any time you want, until dismissed. Make additional use of swipe gestures on icons to trigger quick actions (open, expand, dismiss,...) and interact with notifications of all kind with ease.

C Series Beta::
https://plus.google.com/communities/117122431743448418924

Please consider to do the followings if you like my apps:laugh::
:good:HIT the [Thanks]...OR
:good:RATE in Google Play as many [STARS] as you can...

Special Thanks
Testers: Matej Jeznik, Bruno

teeWrex

Mar 17, 2014
Philly
Hey OP I just got done buying the pro key and leaving you 5* on Play Store...came over here to tell you that I am seriously in love with your app.

It really used to be such a pain in the ass accessing the status bar/notification panel on my OnePlus One, my fingers are not long enough to just swipe it without having to move my whole hand, and your app has solved this problem. Besides that, the ability to see my notifications floating windows without having to open the entire app saves so much time. This is definitely one of my favorite apps so thanks again, and anyone who sees this but has not installed the app yet, go check it out, it's great!!!

(BTW I'm on Mahdi ROM 4.4.4, stock kernel, tons of Xposed modules and scripts running and haven't experienced any compatibility issues w/ this app)

Sent from my OnePlus One using xda-developers app

Last edited:

sekavi

Aug 24, 2014
Need help...

C Notice is not available for all devices... I have an MTK 6589 cheapest device.... If is it possible to make it for us then please do it.... This apps looks very interesting and wishing to try it on my phone very eagerly........ By the way U guys are doing very well and I appreciate the hard work done by U.... :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

cAase

Mar 7, 2011
I'm recieving double pop-ups when using Whatsapp. Can it be lollipop maybe?

samuelaviv

Oct 1, 2012
Love the app, been looking for something with the bubble part of the Halo functions :)

Been working with it last two weeks or so, found a bug, or what I think is a bug - play store notifications gets auto cleared.

Great app!

maros6666

May 23, 2012
Nitra
Hello. How can i uninstall this app?
In settings i cant tap to uninstall, it has grey color. Thanks

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1421569973844.jpg
    1421569973844.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 1,058
Reactions: Totem2014

12gage

Sep 3, 2007
Albany, OR
I love this app, I missed halo but liked having MW and PW that stock based Samsung ROMs give and this gives me a halo feel. Could it be possible to have a feature that if you do have Pen Window, when you click the notification the app would open in a pen window? Even if you made it a premium feature I'd pay for that.

snovvman

Jun 6, 2008
I've been using C Notice and C Locker for a few days. Both have great potential, both well worth to buy the premium version.

Focusing on C Notice, it can be a very viable replacement for Floatification. As I've read and experienced, the dev for Floatification is not all that responsive and it's been buggy. Searching for a more capable replacement is what led me to C Notice.

A few requests:
1) Allow the notice/popup to directly delete (for example, Gmail) messages, and directly reply on those apps that have those functions in the notification bar.

2) Have a separate setting for timeout for lockscreen and unlocked. This is how I want to use it: Lockscreen--the display DOES NOT turn on automatically, but when I turn on the screen, I want to see the notifications. After a period, I want the notification to timeout and go away--this is so that the screen will automatically turn off. As you know, if C Notice stays on the lock screen, the display won't turn off. This is useful if I bumped my phone and the screen turned on. This way, it will turn off automatically after a few seconds.

While I am using the phone--I want C Notice to appear and not timeout until I act on it. When I am in the application that initiated the notification, though, I do not want C Notice to pop up (very simlar to a function available in Floatification).

If the above two are implemented, C Notice can completely replace Floatification.

3) For future consideration--to allow seperate Gmail and Hangouts notification--allow the selection of specific Gmail accounts and lables and specific Hangouts accounts for notification.

I'd gladly pay several times the current premium price....

Thanks for your work.

Vetdoctor

Sep 29, 2010
Washington DC
I had C Notice on my Samsung 3 and, so I thought, it would ring back at set times for reminders that I had not dismissed. Now, in my Note 5 I cannot find the option. Have I lost my mind?

osator21

Jul 23, 2008
Can You make the same style of round notification i cnotice as in the clocker? Now on cloker I can watch a preview of sms email etc. and have the contact photo on notify icon. On cnotice I have the number of unread notifications but not on cloker.
Please make same options in both of Your apps.

Top Liked Posts