FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][4.0+] Flychat - Chat anywhere - Supports WhatsApp, Telegram, Hangouts...

123 posts
Thanks Meter: 151

By flyperinc, Senior Member on 12th October 2016, 08:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th October 2016, 03:30 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
This is what im looking for, good ui, but can u improve efficiency of using ram? I have a moto g first gen, only 1gb of ram, this app use 80-100mb of ram.
13th October 2016, 04:44 PM |#12  
Thanks for this great app. Any chance of supporting viber? That's my main chat platform.
13th October 2016, 05:03 PM |#13  
Flag Central NJ
Thanks Meter: 521

More
@flyperinc I'm having an issue. Skype works fine with the app, but hangouts don't appear. I'm running a modified version of stock 5.1 on my Verizon droid turbo. I'm rooted with xposed. What could be the conflict?

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyzn

No support for Google Messenger?

That would be amazing if added.
13th October 2016, 07:51 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 594

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyzn

No support for Google Messenger?

I used to use Google Messenger a few years ago, back when I had still used GAPPS, since it was leaked.
However, I moved off it when I discovered QKSMS, since it was so similar in aesthetics (proper Material Design) in it's default settings, and at the same time, it was much lighter (and Google Messenger was still light in those days, at ~7MB).
You should try it, it beats Google Messenger at every turn, plus it's already supported by Flychat.
13th October 2016, 11:47 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
This app is great, but the most important thing missing is the option to send pictures, if you will add it that would be amazing.
The Following User Says Thank You to iii2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iii2 Ad-Free
ghostrill
14th October 2016, 05:03 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
very nice addition, i am trying your ecosystem of apps with my setup up and they seem to integrate with material design very nicely. very promising. i feel google will start using floating bubbles more.

i would like to suggest adding complete chat history, group chat support, multimedia support, and app designated chat backgrounds. i have a set chat background in telegram and it would be nice to see in the chat bubbles

current issue i'm encountering is that flychat does not properly backlist. i will still see chat bubbles in nova launcher even though it was blacklisted
16th October 2016, 07:17 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 178

More
Any chance of adding yaata and Kik support? Great job btw!
19th October 2016, 02:45 PM |#20  
Flag Johor Bahru
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Can you please add google allo?
24th October 2016, 02:22 AM |#21  
Flag urandom
Thanks Meter: 300

Donate to Me
More
How does this work? At 2.9Mb, I'm not convinced you're able to support all the advertised protocols in app.
Which means that Flychat probably acts as a proxy to a "middle-man server" - this would explain the notification issues people are reporting.
I guess if we're to trust our credentials to a relatively new app/service, we need to know what's happening behind the scenes.
Could you please clarify?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
whatsapp

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)