[APP][4.0+] Flychat - Chat anywhere - Supports WhatsApp, Telegram, Hangouts...

Search This thread

CrazyCypher

Oct 19, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
It would be nice if Flychat would get the same setting as Notifly already has: To enable/disable for Automatically open popup/ticker text... I would rather have only Chathead with badge but not text until I press Chathead...
Will this be possible in the future update?

gello0

Jun 26, 2016
I like the Chuck Norris messages in intro. How will a new message appear every time?

kyzn

Dec 31, 2012
Pasig
The blacklist doesn't work. At least not on Netflix and PocketCasts.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA Labs

Lord_Flaya

Jun 1, 2012
Tomelilla
Seems like there's a bug with hangouts. Flychat doesn't show when I get a message, and I only get notifications in statusbar when I inactivate flychat for it.

Felheipe

Jul 24, 2016
Hi, is there a way to see previous messages in texting apps?

When I close the bubble or turn the screen off flychat forgets the conversation (I noticed this on textra and qsms).

Last edited:

MrSinClair

Jan 19, 2017
Rawlins
We'll have installed it hoping it would solve the problem of Hangouts closing every single app when you go into it! But no luck at all! No chat head pops up and it takes the notification of the status bar as well! And the same with Twitter! Hopi g it works for my other supported apps! I want to give you a chance to tell me if it is an error in the app or if it is user error!

thebob6

May 10, 2010
Hi,

Hoping someone can help me out.

I have Textra and Flychat installed but Flychat is not working at all when I get text messages. I've tried various settings within both Flychat and Textra. I reboot the phone. I resintalled FlyChat two times to insure it has the proper permissions and still no chat bubbles.

I still keep getting my normal Textra notifications.

I also tested it w/ hangouts and same issue.

I do have TouchWiz installed - could that be the issue?

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Last edited:

txx3

Feb 16, 2013
request ...some emojies are not shown is their a possible fix for that?
could u add picture send and view?...

RoseTaylor74

Mar 30, 2017
I have a question guys. Which web based chatroom do you use? I have 2 websites which I build recently. I would like to install 'social chat' (website) onto them. So, I am looking for a better and reliable social chatroom. So that I can talk with lots of people at a time. Though I found a big list of chatroom while searching through google. Researched them one by one. And found this one much better and reliable like- ChatWing. It's start with the monthly rate $14. By using ChatWing social chat app I can chat too many users at a time, send them private message, banned users, even I can redesign my chatroom too.

I am much happy to get this one. What about you? Thanks!

HiagoCosta

Jan 9, 2012
Rio de Janeiro
i'm using flychat in one zuk z2 but some settings not get working all the time,

if I open the app, the bubble doesn't closes, and the block some conversations is not working (groups and some chats is coming in double) :/

any way to fix?

Arlindo Pinto

Mar 9, 2018
Problemas No Flychat

Bom dia, meu aplicativo flychat só recebe mensagens mais não envia, gostaria de saber se há algum problema com o aplicativo. Obrigado

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

118.png

Flychat
    Chat anywhere.
    119.png

Screenshots:
    120.png
    121.png

122.png
    123.png

124.png
    125.png

Flychat offers a revolutionary way to read messages of your favourite messengers. It overlays every other app and you can reply from anywhere you want.

Sometimes you did not want to quit your current app but also need to read some important messages or reply to them. Thats the point where Flychat will help you.
    By receiving a message Flychat will notify you with a small bubble. By clicking this a full chat window will appear.
    You can read the messages but also reply to them without quiting the current application. Currently Flychat supports main Messengers like WhatsApp, Telegram and Hangouts.
    It is beautiful material designed to get best messaging experiences.
    Try Flychat now for yourself and report some Feedback.

Supported Apps
    • WhatsApp
    • Telegram
    • Hangouts
    • Line
    • Threema
    • Textra
    • Facebook Messenger
    • Plus Messenger

In-App-Products
    Plus - Custom colors, bubble sizing and removes advertising
    Donates - Support this project with some small donations

Permissions
    Internet - used for advertisements
    Access network - used to receive advertisements
    System overlay - used for draw over apps
    Billing - used for in app billing products

Download:

Get it on Google Play
    Please share your experience to make this product better.

Best wishes
    Flyperinc
    What about Notifly?
    What is going on with it?

As a side note, Notifly supports QKSMS (although you had not updated Notifly's page on XDA Labs to reflect that), however Flychat still does not support it.
    Notifly will also be supported why everyone thinks not. Its stable currently and I used the time to build Flychat because many users requested this.
    I also try to include QKSMS and chomp.
    What is difference between flychat and notifly?:confused:

I tried to merge functions of FLychat into Notifly first but it was technically not possible.
    Notifly is for Notifications.
    Flychat for chats.
    For example im currently integrating a full chat history but this would not be ok for Notifly. Also Notifly supports single Intent apps like gmail. Flychat needs multi intent that user can send multiple messages.
    It would be nice if Flychat would get the same setting as Notifly already has: To enable/disable for Automatically open popup/ticker text... I would rather have only Chathead with badge but not text until I press Chathead...
    Will this be possible in the future update?
    Next update will include support for Tango and KakaoTalk - hopefully ChompSms also.
    On the plan is also a dark theme.
    Any other ideas?