FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

[App][4.1+][Everything Be Simple]fooView-Float Viewer: More Actions@20180706

623 posts
Thanks Meter: 748
 
By fvalpha, Senior Member on 2nd March 2016, 05:44 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th June 2017, 06:14 AM |#1001  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 748
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fvalpha

Actually fooView takes very little RAM and Battery as a floating icon. Almost every android 4.1+ phone can use fooView.
When you open the fooView window to browse the web page, as any other browser, the system will take as much RAM as possible for system webview to utilize the performance of your device, the system occupies and manages it and it will be released after you close the window. This part should not be counted into normal RAM usage.

And have not tested it about the RAM usage when installing fooView to /system.
The Following User Says Thank You to fvalpha For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fvalpha Ad-Free
 
 
26th June 2017, 02:31 PM |#1002  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 55
 
More
Hello,
Any plans to add a feature of opening apps in multiwindow since nougat 7.0 supports it

And please add feature to pin more apps in app switcher
Please,try to add it.....☮️
The Following User Says Thank You to arjuntsgowda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift arjuntsgowda Ad-Free
2nd July 2017, 05:24 PM |#1003  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 95
 
More
Feature Request: allow pictures and videos to be shared from stock gallery to fooViewer so you can make them easily display in a floating fooViewer window.
The Following User Says Thank You to sunsero For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sunsero Ad-Free
3rd July 2017, 02:28 AM |#1004  
AL_IRAQI's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Baghdad
Thanks Meter: 9,786
 
More
Hey buddy, nice work on the night mode, but its not that good hence it only overlay the app with dark shade, inverting colors is way better when switching between styles
The Following User Says Thank You to AL_IRAQI For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AL_IRAQI Ad-Free
3rd July 2017, 02:45 PM |#1005  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 748
 
More
V0.8.5.3 2017.07.03 Changelog:
1. OCR Module:
-- Update Libraries And Recogition Algorithm
2. Search Module:
-- Add Some Image Search Engines
3. Gesture Module:
-- Add Settings For Long Press/Double Tap/Swipe
4. Guide Module:
-- Improve Guide
5. Compatiblity Module:
-- Fix Issues On Samsung S8/S8+, Huawei
6. Library Module:
-- Inbuilt Some 3rd Party Libraries For Zip, Samba…
7. Many Minor Improvements.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fvalpha For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fvalpha Ad-Free
3rd July 2017, 03:21 PM |#1006  
toole's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 95
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fvalpha

V0.8.5.3 2017.07.03 Changelog:
1.OCR Module:
-- Update Libraries And Recogition Algorithm
2.Search Module:
-- Add Some Image Search Engines
3.Gesture Module:
-- Add Settings For Long Press/Double Tap/Swipe
4.Guide Module:
-- Improve Guide
5.Compatiblity Module:
-- Fix Issues On Samsung S8/S8+, Huawei
6.Library Module:
-- Inbuilt Some 3rd Party Libraries For Zip, Samba…
7.Many Minor Improvements.

Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
4th July 2017, 06:04 AM |#1007  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 748
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsero

Feature Request: allow pictures and videos to be shared from stock gallery to fooViewer so you can make them easily display in a floating fooViewer window.

Good idea
The Following User Says Thank You to fvalpha For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fvalpha Ad-Free
4th July 2017, 06:04 AM |#1008  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 748
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjuntsgowda

Hello,
Any plans to add a feature of opening apps in multiwindow since nougat 7.0 supports it

And please add feature to pin more apps in app switcher
Please,try to add it.....☮️

Will improve it.
4th July 2017, 06:05 AM |#1009  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 748
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AL_IRAQI

Hey buddy, nice work on the night mode, but its not that good hence it only overlay the app with dark shade, inverting colors is way better when switching between styles

Themes will be in future versions.
The Following User Says Thank You to fvalpha For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fvalpha Ad-Free
11th July 2017, 05:56 AM |#1010  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Good job!
I noticed that the software has "action" function, what is the use?
The Following User Says Thank You to Hisen123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hisen123 Ad-Free
12th July 2017, 07:39 AM |#1011  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 748
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisen123

I noticed that the software has "action" function, what is the use?

Screen recorder will record current screen, while action recorder will record a series of screen click events.
For example, you can record the following steps in one action:
1) Open an app such as LIFX( a light controller)
2) Click the switch in the app to turn on the lights in my room
3) Swipe Back to quit the app
Give the action a name such as "Light up“ and assign it to a gesture.
The action is an important part of a new module in future versions.
The Following User Says Thank You to fvalpha For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fvalpha Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes