Thanks Meter: 752

By fvalpha, Senior Member on 2nd March 2016, 05:44 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th May 2018, 11:00 AM |#1301  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fvalpha

On 8.1, you can use the tile on the notification area to enable/disable fooView any time to solve the floating overlap layer issue.
For keyboad overlap issue, you can edit the icon position from the settings or set hide list on the keyboard to other styles.

Yes I figured it out.
Just love the option to set height for the line it fixes all my frustration with miss clicks! I wish to be full screen long
For now I'm very pleased with the 500% height line, no problems in any app never made a miss click , but when I open keyboard the "half circle" appear. Can I hide it and stick with the line?
Great update!
P. S: in stock android 7 the screen recording was kinda lagging with visual artifacts, in Android 8 it's perfect but internal audio doesn't work at all. Yes I did installed fooView as system app(as should be). Maybe it's my rom not compatible or it's just Google fault making it impossible?
The Following User Says Thank You to Domnea For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Domnea Ad-Free

5th May 2018, 01:30 PM |#1302  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fvalpha

The network check will check update info from the amazon server, including the required list, such as the search engine, the updated library, new ad filter list (if enabled) and other new version information.
You can disable it by the tile on the notification bar if you don't use it.

For updates and ad filter subscriptions, it's fine if the app makes network requests. However, why would your app make connections to "news.google.com" even though the phone is idle and not being used?

https://ibb.co/m0MM8n
The Following User Says Thank You to mermade For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mermade Ad-Free
22nd May 2018, 02:47 PM |#1303  
Thanks Meter: 908

More
I have just noticed when using paste as a gesture (for example when short tap to fooView icon) the tesxt always pasted to the end istead of the current cursor position. This makes paste functionality very limited. Could you please at least have an option to paste to the current cursor position instead of the end of the current text?

Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to crime_of_heart For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift crime_of_heart Ad-Free
26th May 2018, 12:04 PM |#1304  
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Hello,I have been using this app for very long time.
Since the recent updates which is having customize task, I am not knowing how to use that customize task feature. That feature seems very interesting, can you please provide video tutorial and example of how to use it??
Thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to arjuntsgowda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift arjuntsgowda Ad-Free
29th May 2018, 07:36 AM |#1305  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mermade

For updates and ad filter subscriptions, it's fine if the app makes network requests. However, why would your app make connections to "news.google.com" even though the phone is idle and not being used?

https://ibb.co/m0MM8n

There might be a "news" keyword on your homepage (which is by default as a demo). If your "news" keyword directs to news.google.com (or any other web you have set), it will get the thumbnail from the website. You can set up the time interval, the thumbnail region or disable it.

to mention one more thing :
keywords and thumbnail feature is an interesting feature, you might try it.
29th May 2018, 07:40 AM |#1306  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domnea

Yes I figured it out.
Just love the option to set height for the line it fixes all my frustration with miss clicks! I wish to be full screen long
For now I'm very pleased with the 500% height line, no problems in any app never made a miss click , but when I open keyboard the "half circle" appear. Can I hide it and stick with the line?
Great update!
P. S: in stock android 7 the screen recording was kinda lagging with visual artifacts, in Android 8 it's perfect but internal audio doesn't work at all. Yes I did installed fooView as system app(as should be). Maybe it's my rom not compatible or it's just Google fault making it impossible?

You can set the icon style for the keyboard in the settings (auto hide list setting).
It should work by design but we will check the possibility for the internal audio on Android 8.
29th May 2018, 07:42 AM |#1307  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crime_of_heart

I have just noticed when using paste as a gesture (for example when short tap to fooView icon) the tesxt always pasted to the end istead of the current cursor position. This makes paste functionality very limited. Could you please at least have an option to paste to the current cursor position instead of the end of the current text?

Thanks!

It's a limitation in current version. Due to some compatibility issue in some browsers, the paste on edittext box is designed as "paste to the end" in current version. We will improve it to "paste to the cursor" in future versions.
The Following User Says Thank You to fvalpha For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fvalpha Ad-Free
29th May 2018, 07:44 AM |#1308  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjuntsgowda

Hello,I have been using this app for very long time.
Since the recent updates which is having customize task, I am not knowing how to use that customize task feature. That feature seems very interesting, can you please provide video tutorial and example of how to use it??
Thank you

Thanks. The task module is still in the development and we have something to complete. More guides will be provided after those work.
1st June 2018, 02:34 PM |#1310  
Flag Waltham, MA
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Sometimes the "Last app" action is available in the list of actions for the single tap gesture, sometimes it is missing. Currently I don't see it. Does anyone know how to get it back?

P.S. awesome app!
2nd June 2018, 02:33 PM |#1311  
Thanks Meter: 120

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by knodalyte

Sometimes the "Last app" action is available in the list of actions for the single tap gesture, sometimes it is missing. Currently I don't see it. Does anyone know how to get it back?

P.S. awesome app!

That's because it's under the apps selection not the action selection.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Koont For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Koont Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)