FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

[App][4.1+][Everything Be Simple]fooView-Float Viewer: More Actions@20180706

619 posts
Thanks Meter: 746
 
By fvalpha, Senior Member on 2nd March 2016, 05:44 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th July 2018, 07:38 PM |#1341  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Hi,
I am not able to locate these:
1. Accessibility Module
2. Task Module
It will great help if someone guides me through.

Cheers Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180711235933.jpeg
Views:	390
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	4547306

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
 
 
13th July 2018, 03:45 PM |#1342  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 95
 
More
Hi, trying to download https://download.kiwix.org/zim/wikip...id_2018-06.zim using fooView Download Manager to the external sd card with 112GB free fails immediately (file is about 32GB in size)
The Following User Says Thank You to sunsero For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sunsero Ad-Free
14th July 2018, 06:39 AM |#1343  
mermade's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Hi @fvalpha. After setting the theme to dark, unable to view any PDF document in fooview properly (see screenshot). You can reproduce this with any sample pdf document. Please fix this.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180714110623.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	103.3 KB
ID:	4549386  
The Following User Says Thank You to mermade For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mermade Ad-Free
14th July 2018, 04:22 PM |#1344  
Junior Member
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Quote:
Originally Posted by robsnat

Hi,
I am not able to locate these:
1. Accessibility Module
2. Task Module

Accessibility is an OS activated thingy, therefore @ (OS) Settings > Accessibility
The Following User Says Thank You to m2habert For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift m2habert Ad-Free
Yesterday, 05:17 AM |#1345  
Senior Member
Flag Palembang
Thanks Meter: 44
 
Donate to Me
More
When selecting text on this screen (see attached screenshot), if we do select unselect several times to get the correct parts we want to copy, after we paste, the pasted text got doubled based on text we select then unselect
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2018-07-16-11-14-18-57.png
Views:	34
Size:	112.1 KB
ID:	4550748  
The Following User Says Thank You to handgun50 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift handgun50 Ad-Free
Yesterday, 08:33 AM |#1346  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 746
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsero

Hi, trying to download https://download.kiwix.org/zim/wikip...id_2018-06.zim using fooView Download Manager to the external sd card with 112GB free fails immediately (file is about 32GB in size)

I will check the case.
The Following User Says Thank You to fvalpha For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fvalpha Ad-Free
Yesterday, 08:36 AM |#1347  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 746
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by robsnat

Hi,
I am not able to locate these:
1. Accessibility Module
2. Task Module
It will great help if someone guides me through.

Cheers Attachment 4547306

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Swipe up the floating icon to show the main window, and Customized Task is the last item in the window by default.
Accessibility is a system permission which you might find in the system Settings.
The Following User Says Thank You to fvalpha For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fvalpha Ad-Free
Yesterday, 08:40 AM |#1348  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 746
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mermade

Hi @fvalpha. After setting the theme to dark, unable to view any PDF document in fooview properly (see screenshot). You can reproduce this with any sample pdf document. Please fix this.

Can the same file be opened correctly in default theme? Can you send a sample? I cannot reproduce it here.
Yesterday, 08:42 AM |#1349  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fvalpha

Swipe up the floating icon to show the main window, and Customized Task is the last item in the window by default.
Accessibility is a system permission which you might find in the system Settings.

Thank you very much.
Yesterday, 08:45 AM |#1350  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 746
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by handgun50

When selecting text on this screen (see attached screenshot), if we do select unselect several times to get the correct parts we want to copy, after we paste, the pasted text got doubled based on text we select then unselect

Not recur here, need more information/steps.
Select/Unselect several times and click "Copy" button, then the clipboard will pop up. You might check whether the texts in it are right.
Yesterday, 07:10 PM |#1351  
mermade's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fvalpha

Can the same file be opened correctly in default theme? Can you send a sample? I cannot reproduce it here.

Yes, just tried opening it with default theme and I am able to view the pdf document correctly. This happens with every pdf document. Are you not seeing this issue? Can you post a screenshot of a sample pdf document when opened with fooview in dark theme that you see?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes