By fvalpha, Senior Member on 2nd March 2016, 06:44 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th February 2020, 11:52 AM |#1601  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 857

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fundora2

I love the global search gesture you can perform in FooView. Is there an ability for you to make "Search" a shortcut gesture like History, or Clipboard. But with Search have the Keyboard automatically activated with the toggle ready to type in Search bar? This would save a couple keystrokes and be awesome. Thank you for this amazing app.

Currently tap the address, it will goto search and pop up Keyboard automatically. If you are in a card such as "Weather“, it will fill in "Weather" keywords automatically. Do you mean that? or could you please give some details, what's the search gesture like?
10th February 2020, 11:58 AM |#1602  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Will it need root ?
10th February 2020, 12:20 PM |#1603  
Flag houston
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fvalpha

Currently tap the address, it will goto search and pop up Keyboard automatically. If you are in a card such as "Weather“, it will fill in "Weather" keywords automatically. Do you mean that? or could you please give some details, what's the search gesture like?

Thanks for Replying, basically to make the search an option in your default "Action"
list (Voice or Open/Close Clipboard) or default "App" list(like History or Clipboard).
Make search a default option where you can create a gesture and it will pop with the entry window and keyboard automatically.

I use web search alot(google default search engine) and being able to have "Search" a default action or app where I can create a gesture would be awesome.
Currently I open the app, click on Input URL or Keyword, this opens another window and keyboard pops up with input icon blinking. I would like to make this window (with input icon blinking and Keyboard activiated) an "Action" or "App" so we could use a gesture for it.

Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to fundora2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fundora2 Ad-Free
10th February 2020, 12:40 PM |#1604  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NullS3c

Will it need root ?

No. Basicly it is designed to run without root. It has hundreds of features and almost 99% of them don't require root.
However, if you have root, several root features have been also added. It asks for root permission, for example, when you modify files in system directory.
10th February 2020, 12:42 PM |#1605  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fundora2

Thanks for Replying, basically to make the search an option in your default "Action"
list (Voice or Open/Close Clipboard) or default "App" list(like History or Clipboard).
Make search a default option where you can create a gesture and it will pop with the entry window and keyboard automatically.

I use web search alot(google default search engine) and being able to have "Search" a default action or app where I can create a gesture would be awesome.
Currently I open the app, click on Input URL or Keyword, this opens another window and keyboard pops up with input icon blinking. I would like to make this window (with input icon blinking and Keyboard activiated) an "Action" or "App" so we could use a gesture for it.

Thank you.

Got it. Thanks for the explanation.
The blinking will be checked and improved, and more options will be added.
10th February 2020, 01:13 PM |#1606  

More
Quote:

No. Basicly it is designed to run without root. It has hundreds of features and almost 99% of them don't require root.
However, if you have root, several root features have been also added. It asks for root permission, for example, when you modify files in system directory.

My device that's why I'm and I'm not planning to root it to be honest, so for this case (granting FV access to clipboard) is it going to need root permissions ?
10th February 2020, 05:27 PM |#1607  
Thanks Meter: 111

More
Quote:

The buttons should be on the bottom in all versions by design. Could you please record the whole process? I will look into the issue.

It happens when there's no picture generated just text (yellow border for selection). See animated gif attached - I've not been allowed to attach this as a video.

Update: Strange - today I could not reproduce the issue.

Update 2: It happened with a red border (both text and picture captured) as well.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Gif_20200210172641.gif
Views:	66
Size:	250.4 KB
ID:	4947323  
11th February 2020, 01:57 AM |#1608  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:

1) check the "set as default" in share list and choose an app
2) tap share button later to share to this app.
3) long press the share button to show share list again, and in the share list, the apps will be sorted by frequency.
More UI options will be supported in future versions

Wow, it was a feature that was already implemented.
Sorry for taking the time, and thanks for the commentary.
My problem has been solved.

fooview is the best app to be honored.
Thank you as always.

--
As an aside, I look forward to implementing the upDown / downUp gestures, etc. that I have requested earlier.
11th February 2020, 04:00 AM |#1609  
Thanks Meter: 199

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NullS3c

Earlier when copying anything it used to go directly to FV Clipboard but after Android Q that feature was gone.
It's very useful to me, can you please check it

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeshdroid

It us due to android Q.

@fvalpha

Magisk + riru core (magisk module) + riru clipboard whitelist (magisk module)

You can add fooview to the whitelist and it regains the copy/paste/clipboard function that worked prior to Android 10/Q.
Yesterday, 11:14 AM |#1610  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartymcfly

@fvalpha

Magisk + riru core (magisk module) + riru clipboard whitelist (magisk module)

You can add fooview to the whitelist and it regains the copy/paste/clipboard function that worked prior to Android 10/Q.

How can you add it to whitelist ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
automate, file manager, float browser, fooview, gesture control

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)