FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor CEO Thread

[App][4.1+][Everything Be Simple]fooView-Float Viewer: Backup Settings@20180425

598 posts
Thanks Meter: 734
 
By fvalpha, Senior Member on 2nd March 2016, 05:44 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th July 2016, 11:57 PM |#501  
Antieco's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 80
 
More
Am I the only one not seeing this?


Enviado desde mi A0001 mediante Tapatalk
 
 
12th July 2016, 05:49 AM |#502  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 734
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antieco

Am I the only one not seeing this?



Enviado desde mi A0001 mediante Tapatalk

You mean the colorful icon?
UI is in rapid change, it might vary among versions. We might try colorful/blackwhite/opaque/... icons before formal versions to get feedback.
For example, there will be some major changes in next version and next next version in UI.
To save develop time, we do not update the video for each version.
However, we will update the demo video for the formal version.
The Following User Says Thank You to fvalpha For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fvalpha Ad-Free
14th July 2016, 05:21 PM |#503  
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Love the potential of this app. Great job so far! Couple things...

1. I think it'd be useful to have the "All Apps" icon bring up all your apps in the app switcher and show them as more pinned icons or maybe a list, that way you could quickly switch to an app that isn't one of the six apps already pinned. With the way it is now, the All Apps button opens the actual fooView app to bring up the app manager, which is a lot more time consuming than it should be.

2. Also I'm hoping for more customization in future versions, like being able to change the size of the icons in the app switcher? They're pretty dang small right now.

3. Is there a way to edit the crop selection when selecting text? Sometimes I can't get my selection to reach all the way to the edge of my phone because I have a case on it that has a small lip, preventing me from moving the fooView text selector all the way to the edge. Right now if I don't get it all selected, I have to start all over and redo it, instead of having an option to edit and extend the selection/crop

4. I think the Pinned Favorites could be expanded upon. For one, the ability to make folders that bring up multiple apps would greatly enhance the number of Pinned Favorites you could have, without having to add more Icons to the initial layout of the app switcher and making it more cluttered. (This is kind of similar to request #1...bottom line I just think there needs to be a way to have quick access to more than just six favorites, whether it be an All Apps list or folder implementation or both)

Second, I would really REALLY like to be able to pin actions, instead of just apps, to the favorites.

5. Any way to make it an option to not do the long press and open "favorite app"? Sometimes I'll long press then decide to not actually do anything and instead of it just closing when I release my finger, it opens up the "favorite app". Just a small annoyance, not a huge issue

6. I know you said the UI is constantly changing, but when I make a selection I don't get the colored icons, I get a white pop-up box that is very plain jane and honestly just boring. Hope it doesn't stay like this.

Anyway, those are just my two cents, take them for what you will. Great job, and all in all, I'm genuinely excited for the future of this app!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hawgfan486 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hawgfan486 Ad-Free
15th July 2016, 07:24 AM |#504  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 734
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawgfan486

Love the potential of this app. Great job so far! Couple things...

1. I think it'd be useful to have the "All Apps" icon bring up all your apps in the app switcher and show them as more pinned icons or maybe a list, that way you could quickly switch to an app that isn't one of the six apps already pinned. With the way it is now, the All Apps button opens the actual fooView app to bring up the app manager, which is a lot more time consuming than it should be.

2. Also I'm hoping for more customization in future versions, like being able to change the size of the icons in the app switcher? They're pretty dang small right now.

3. Is there a way to edit the crop selection when selecting text? Sometimes I can't get my selection to reach all the way to the edge of my phone because I have a case on it that has a small lip, preventing me from moving the fooView text selector all the way to the edge. Right now if I don't get it all selected, I have to start all over and redo it, instead of having an option to edit and extend the selection/crop

4. I think the Pinned Favorites could be expanded upon. For one, the ability to make folders that bring up multiple apps would greatly enhance the number of Pinned Favorites you could have, without having to add more Icons to the initial layout of the app switcher and making it more cluttered. (This is kind of similar to request #1...bottom line I just think there needs to be a way to have quick access to more than just six favorites, whether it be an All Apps list or folder implementation or both)

Second, I would really REALLY like to be able to pin actions, instead of just apps, to the favorites.

5. Any way to make it an option to not do the long press and open "favorite app"? Sometimes I'll long press then decide to not actually do anything and instead of it just closing when I release my finger, it opens up the "favorite app". Just a small annoyance, not a huge issue

6. I know you said the UI is constantly changing, but when I make a selection I don't get the colored icons, I get a white pop-up box that is very plain jane and honestly just boring. Hope it doesn't stay like this.

Anyway, those are just my two cents, take them for what you will. Great job, and all in all, I'm genuinely excited for the future of this app!

Good and constructive advice! Thank you very much! I will take care of each.
17th July 2016, 10:07 AM |#505  
majee12's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Upper West Region
Thanks Meter: 123
 
More
Great app n I wish it improves the upon the lags in 6.0.1
The Following User Says Thank You to majee12 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift majee12 Ad-Free
17th July 2016, 05:42 PM |#506  
Artieza's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 161
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fvalpha

There should be both "text" and "one text line". "text" doesn't show probably because the recognition failed. This sometimes happens when
1) the select area is too small or some parts such as corner missing.
2) the select background is complicate so that it doesn't recognize correctly.
We are still improving the algorithm.

No! Selected area is big enough, word is selected very accurately. Background is so simple, but... Check the screenshot.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PicsArt_07-17-07.32.02.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	83.6 KB
ID:	3815556  
18th July 2016, 04:55 AM |#507  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 734
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artieza

No! Selected area is big enough, word is selected very accurately. Background is so simple, but... Check the screenshot.

It might be a bug, the algorithm might think the "text" part is similar with the "text line" part and so that do not show it any more. We will check and fix it. Thanks for the information!
The Following User Says Thank You to fvalpha For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fvalpha Ad-Free
18th July 2016, 07:01 AM |#508  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 734
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by majee12

Great app n I wish it improves the upon the lags in 6.0.1

Thanks!
Could you please provide some examples when it lags, I will check it. I'm using several 6.0.1 devices, not meeting the issue.
18th July 2016, 01:33 PM |#509  
Artieza's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 161
 
More
Why is this download of language packs never ended?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-07-18-15-28-14.png
Views:	116
Size:	181.9 KB
ID:	3816297  
19th July 2016, 05:20 AM |#510  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
I love this app, but there's no more option when dragging and select, only image search and share option appear, no translate or call option just like its guide tutorial. Im using redmi 1s with miui rom installed.
19th July 2016, 09:48 AM |#511  
majee12's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Upper West Region
Thanks Meter: 123
 
More
The lag I was talking about. http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/578de94f...718_210417.mp4


Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to majee12 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift majee12 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes