Enviado desde mi A0001 mediante Tapatalk
Love the potential of this app. Great job so far! Couple things...
1. I think it'd be useful to have the "All Apps" icon bring up all your apps in the app switcher and show them as more pinned icons or maybe a list, that way you could quickly switch to an app that isn't one of the six apps already pinned. With the way it is now, the All Apps button opens the actual fooView app to bring up the app manager, which is a lot more time consuming than it should be.
2. Also I'm hoping for more customization in future versions, like being able to change the size of the icons in the app switcher? They're pretty dang small right now.
3. Is there a way to edit the crop selection when selecting text? Sometimes I can't get my selection to reach all the way to the edge of my phone because I have a case on it that has a small lip, preventing me from moving the fooView text selector all the way to the edge. Right now if I don't get it all selected, I have to start all over and redo it, instead of having an option to edit and extend the selection/crop
4. I think the Pinned Favorites could be expanded upon. For one, the ability to make folders that bring up multiple apps would greatly enhance the number of Pinned Favorites you could have, without having to add more Icons to the initial layout of the app switcher and making it more cluttered. (This is kind of similar to request #1...bottom line I just think there needs to be a way to have quick access to more than just six favorites, whether it be an All Apps list or folder implementation or both)
Second, I would really REALLY like to be able to pin actions, instead of just apps, to the favorites.
5. Any way to make it an option to not do the long press and open "favorite app"? Sometimes I'll long press then decide to not actually do anything and instead of it just closing when I release my finger, it opens up the "favorite app". Just a small annoyance, not a huge issue
6. I know you said the UI is constantly changing, but when I make a selection I don't get the colored icons, I get a white pop-up box that is very plain jane and honestly just boring. Hope it doesn't stay like this.
Anyway, those are just my two cents, take them for what you will. Great job, and all in all, I'm genuinely excited for the future of this app!
There should be both "text" and "one text line". "text" doesn't show probably because the recognition failed. This sometimes happens when
1) the select area is too small or some parts such as corner missing.
2) the select background is complicate so that it doesn't recognize correctly.
We are still improving the algorithm.
|automate, file manager, float browser, fooview, gesture control|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|