FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][5+]Customized Pixel Launcher (based on amirzaidi AOSP Pixel Launcher)

23 posts
Thanks Meter: 236

By whataudoinghere, Junior Member on 8th February 2018, 12:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th March 2018, 09:43 AM |#121  
Flag Foggia
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt_N3m0

Can't unlock to home screen by fingerprint after enabling double tap 2 lock and activated device admin app, still need second security like pattern lock, pin, or password. And showing message "device locked by admin" on latest version

Yeah this is a common problem if you are not rooted, not a bug

8th March 2018, 01:17 PM |#122  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,134

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klasputnikov

Yeah this is a common problem if you are not rooted, not a bug

It kind of IS a bug though because this is a rootless pixel launcher mod . Hopefully this behaviour will be detailed in the OP if it can't be fixed without root.
8th March 2018, 01:47 PM |#123  
Flag Tetovo
Thanks Meter: 148

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishears

It kind of IS a bug though because this is a rootless pixel launcher mod . Hopefully this behaviour will be detailed in the OP if it can't be fixed without root.

It's not a bug at all, it's just a limitation of the absence of root access. Stop calling it a bug, the dev can't do anything about it. Neither Nova can and it has been out for years. Activating an app as a device admin requires an extra layer of security, in this case the pin or pattern to unlock.
The Following User Says Thank You to stavros3006 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift stavros3006 Ad-Free
8th March 2018, 03:15 PM |#124  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stavros3006

It's not a bug at all, it's just a limitation of the absence of root access. Stop calling it a bug, the dev can't do anything about it. Neither Nova can and it has been out for years. Activating an app as a device admin requires an extra layer of security, in this case the pin or pattern to unlock.

Not saying it needs fixing but for as long as it isn't detailed in the OP as a limitation, it remains a bug. I code for a living and them's the rules in our business.
8th March 2018, 03:22 PM |#125  
Flag Tetovo
Thanks Meter: 148

More
Quote:

Not saying it needs fixing but for as long as it isn't detailed in the OP as a limitation, it remains a bug. I code for a living and them's the rules in our business.

I also both code and design for a living for 12 years already, which is exactly why I do have awareness of the pros, cons, and eventually limitations of the platforms I tend to use on a daily basis.
Especially when defining things as bugs.
9th March 2018, 03:48 AM |#126  
Thanks Meter: 357

More
Quote:

You code and you act like this towards someone elses work? That's sad

The fact that u need a second security has absolutely nothing to do with the launcher and nowhere does the launcher say it surpasses Androids limitations by allowing you to unlock with just a fingerprint. All is stated is that you have the option to double tap to sleep which you do. How your device unlocks afterwards is not his business and he doesn't have to point anything out.

Some people on this board are absolutely ridiculous
The Following User Says Thank You to note3userr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift note3userr Ad-Free
9th March 2018, 07:18 PM |#127  

Donate to Me
More
I did in no way criticize the dev's work. I'm a pedant. That's all. Stop trying to score points and move on please.
15th March 2018, 04:57 AM |#128  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Doble toque
La opción de doble toque para apagar pantalla ya está habilitada
Y funciona muy bien, la pueden encontrar en la versión 1.6.2
15th March 2018, 11:30 AM |#129  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
any chance to add the google p dock?
15th March 2018, 01:09 PM |#130  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Thanks very much, your work is beautiful...
15th March 2018, 04:26 PM |#131  
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 13

More
I think this is the best customized pixel launcher!! Compliments to it's dev!!! Just to add Android P dock style. Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Giano270 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Giano270 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)