FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][5+]Customized Pixel Launcher (based on amirzaidi AOSP Pixel Launcher)

23 posts
Thanks Meter: 235

By whataudoinghere, Junior Member on 8th February 2018, 12:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th February 2018, 10:24 AM |#21  
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whataudoinghere

Updated to 1.1.1., changelog in first post, or github

Cool! I'm testing it right now with folks from Mi A1 Group in my country. Keep up the good work bro. Cheers!!!

14th February 2018, 10:54 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 123

More
Amazing job!!!

Just missing the option "double tap" to turn off the screen and being able to turn it on with the fingerprint sensor, like we have in Nova Launcher.

Thx
14th February 2018, 12:44 PM |#23  
Flag Athens, Greece
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Very good improvements in the new version (v1.1.1)
The only one I have to observe, is the change in the font of "at a glance" which is now middle, seems pretty big on a low-resolution screen (nexus 4 - 1280×768). Version 1 was better on this issue. It would be perfect, future versions would allow the font size to change.
14th February 2018, 01:07 PM |#24  

More
For me, the widget is perfect now!
14th February 2018, 01:54 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 83

More
Thanks for all the work! Any Chance to get the clock in the widget clickable, to open the clock app? Also If i Set the number of rows to 5 on homescreen, the number of rows also increases in the App drawer. And as mentioned before i would love to Change icons per app.

Thank you!
14th February 2018, 02:36 PM |#26  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 300

More
@whataudoinghere Is double-tap to sleep possible in future release?
14th February 2018, 02:53 PM |#27  
OP Junior Member
Flag Novokuznetsk

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbsnick

Very good improvements in the new version (v1.1.1)
The only one I have to observe, is the change in the font of "at a glance" which is now middle, seems pretty big on a low-resolution screen (nexus 4 - 1280×768). Version 1 was better on this issue. It would be perfect, future versions would allow the font size to change.

I tried to do it three times already, but it does not work out at all, maybe I'm missing something

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scofield.

Thanks for all the work! Any Chance to get the clock in the widget clickable, to open the clock app? Also If i Set the number of rows to 5 on homescreen, the number of rows also increases in the App drawer. And as mentioned before i would love to Change icons per app.

open a clock, I think it's possible, but I'll have to rewrite such a bunch of code and make such a bunch of tests, and it will take me a very long time, I will not do it, because the result was not worth it
Thank you!

open a clock, think it's possible, but I'll have to rewrite such a bunch of code and make such a bunch of tests, and it will take me a very long time, I will not do it, because the result was not worth it

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomR

no, for two reasons: I can not do it because I do not have enough knowledge, and because to do this it is necessary to make the application system

I use Google translator, so I hope that my answers are clear
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to whataudoinghere For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift whataudoinghere Ad-Free
14th February 2018, 03:29 PM |#28  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomR

Using this amazing launcher (v1.1.1) in a bq Aquaris X Pro and after enabling in the phone Settings (-> Display) the "double tap to sleep/awake the phone" option, I've found out that double tapping the status bar the screen turns off!
14th February 2018, 03:45 PM |#29  
OP Junior Member
Flag Novokuznetsk

More
Updated to 1.1.2., add option to disable 'At a Glance' widget
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to whataudoinghere For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift whataudoinghere Ad-Free
14th February 2018, 04:15 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 3,595

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whataudoinghere

Updated to 1.1.2., add option to disable 'At a Glance' widget

Thanks for the update.

Can you increase the size of the icon a bit more? The biggest size in this launcher for me is smaller than the stock icon size. I am using Stock Android 7.0 on Moto G5 Plus.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to matrixzone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift matrixzone Ad-Free
14th February 2018, 05:55 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Thanks for the update buddy.. it would really be awesome if there could a feature to change individual icons..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lone wolf99 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lone wolf99 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)