FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][5+]Customized Pixel Launcher (based on amirzaidi AOSP Pixel Launcher)

23 posts
Thanks Meter: 235
 
By whataudoinghere, Junior Member on 8th February 2018, 12:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th May 2019, 04:55 PM |#661  
pixine786's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ||\|[)|@
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballroomblitz

I don't know beyond the most basic stuff. Location? Google framework? I've been using that version since back before it went on the play store, always without issues. As a result, I haven't had to trouble shoot problems. Sorry I can't help more.

Right got it. Thanks for answering. Appreciate it.
The Following User Says Thank You to pixine786 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pixine786 Ad-Free
 
 
10th May 2019, 10:34 PM |#662  
Senior Member
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballroomblitz

1.10..4.3B beta 2

Where can i get that version?

Sent from my OnePlus6T using XDA Labs
10th May 2019, 10:54 PM |#663  
Ballroomblitz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Asheville
Thanks Meter: 62
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manson79

Hi,

Here in attachment

1.10..4.3B beta 2

Manson79 posted the apk back in August of last year. Just search the thread for 1.10..4.3B beta 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Ballroomblitz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ballroomblitz Ad-Free
11th May 2019, 12:30 AM |#664  
Senior Member
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballroomblitz

1.10..4.3B beta 2

Manson79 posted the apk back in August of last year. Just search the thread for 1.10..4.3B beta 2

Tried this version, but when press on the weather nothing happens. It's funny because in my girlfriend moto z play, the last version of the launcher with the last version of google app works just fine.

Sent from my OnePlus6T using XDA Labs
13th May 2019, 07:27 AM |#665  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 127
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxbmwe53

Tried this version, but when press on the weather nothing happens. It's funny because in my girlfriend moto z play, the last version of the launcher with the last version of google app works just fine.

Same here, google weather is not opening when touching icon+temperature in "at a glance". I get message "app is not installed". It stopped working suddenly few day ago. Tried going back to previous versions of CPL and google app but it didn't help.
14th May 2019, 07:19 PM |#666  
manpildo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tallinn
Thanks Meter: 1,092
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pblasi

Same here, google weather is not opening when touching icon+temperature in "at a glance". I get message "app is not installed". It stopped working suddenly few day ago. Tried going back to previous versions of CPL and google app but it didn't help.

I'm also getting this.
16th May 2019, 08:59 AM |#667  
Senior Member
Flag ALIPURDUAR
Thanks Meter: 76
 
More
Please add pie app opening animation
17th May 2019, 12:42 AM |#668  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pblasi

Same here, google weather is not opening when touching icon+temperature in "at a glance". I get message "app is not installed". It stopped working suddenly few day ago. Tried going back to previous versions of CPL and google app but it didn't help.

Use 8.19.6.21 of the Google app from apkmirror. It has dark mode on the newsfeed and the weather app works
17th May 2019, 11:58 PM |#669  
Senior Member
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmccros

Use 8.19.6.21 of the Google app from apkmirror. It has dark mode on the newsfeed and the weather app works

When i uninstall updates of google app i get 9.x version... Can't install older one.

Sent from my OnePlus6T using XDA Labs
18th May 2019, 12:18 AM |#670  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxbmwe53

When i uninstall updates of google app i get 9.x version... Can't install older one.

Sent from my OnePlus6T using XDA Labs

I have the T-Mobile version of the OnePlus 6t that I converted using them patched tool. It had a version 8 of the Google app.
18th May 2019, 12:45 AM |#671  
Senior Member
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmccros

I have the T-Mobile version of the OnePlus 6t that I converted using them patched tool. It had a version 8 of the Google app.

Well seems that version 9.10.7.21.arm64 works fine.
It's a pain in the a** to have to deactivate playstore auto updates.

Sent from my OnePlus6T using XDA Labs
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes