Thanks Meter: 3,743

Post Reply Email Thread
11th October 2017, 06:00 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Montreal

Donate to Me
More
Damn. Well if it's still not working for anyone, and if you know how, could you send me the source of the error page? (or the url if it changes). That way I can show my own prompt when things go wrong.

11th October 2017, 07:14 PM |#22  
How do you set up transparent. Thanks in advance
11th October 2017, 07:15 PM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Montreal

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutederf

How do you set up transparent. Thanks in advance

Settings -> Appearances -> Theme -> Glass
The Following User Says Thank You to asdfasdfvful For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift asdfasdfvful Ad-Free
11th October 2017, 08:37 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 150

More
I stumbled across this thread this morning somehow, can't quite remember which thread here on XDA I saw it. But I'm loving the transparent glass theme. Super smooth and works flawless for me. Great work man!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using XDA Labs
11th October 2017, 10:29 PM |#25  
OP Senior Member
Montreal

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jurington

I stumbled across this thread this morning somehow, can't quite remember which thread here on XDA I saw it. But I'm loving the transparent glass theme. Super smooth and works flawless for me. Great work man!!

You may know me from Material Glass. It was the first theme ever for Lollipop which I worked on for three years. This is my next project, which is more program based than theme based.
The Following User Says Thank You to asdfasdfvful For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift asdfasdfvful Ad-Free
11th October 2017, 10:33 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 150

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfasdfvful

You may know me from Material Glass. It was the first theme ever for Lollipop which I worked on for three years. This is my next project, which is more program based than theme based.

No it was some LG V30 thread I was reading today. But keep up the good work man.

12th October 2017, 12:43 AM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
How Frost handles faceBook messenger Both Text & phone calls? Do I have to install messe9as well?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
12th October 2017, 03:14 AM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Montreal

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ybarkan

How Frost handles faceBook messenger Both Text & phone calls? Do I have to install messe9as well?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Frost will give you access to the mobile website for messages internally. I've been told that phone calls may not work, and I'm also not sure if I want to handle it. Doing so requires me to have access to your microphone, and part of my goal for this app is to require as few permissions as possible, even if they can be disabled. Unless phone calling is reliable on the website, I will not be adding it, and I recommend you keep messenger or messenger lite (if it has the features) on your phone.
12th October 2017, 03:19 AM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 123

More
This is such a good looking, fresh app.
Following is the only issue I'd like to bring to your notice -
When reading comments, all color of text and background is almost the same making it really difficult to read. I have tried all themes and they all seem to have the same issue. Please see screenshot.

And another suggestion would be that in when opening in kink in frost browser page, I was unable to find an option to open it in native browser from there. The only way I found was to copy link, then paste it in Chrome.

Thanks! Keep up.
12th October 2017, 03:41 AM |#30  
OP Senior Member
Montreal

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pranayysharma29

This is such a good looking, fresh app.
Following is the only issue I'd like to bring to your notice -
When reading comments, all color of text and background is almost the same making it really difficult to read. I have tried all themes and they all seem to have the same issue. Please see screenshot.

And another suggestion would be that in when opening in kink in frost browser page, I was unable to find an option to open it in native browser from there. The only way I found was to copy link, then paste it in Chrome.

Thanks! Keep up.

Your screenshot is not there. I'm assuming you have the messenger chat bubble view. That is Facebook's new layout that is only offered to some people. I'm still on the classical layout, so there is no way I can access it. This has been a popular request, so if you are willing to use inspect element, please let me know and I will give you the instructions to send me the classes necessary for me to theme. It's a very short process but one I can't do myself.

Opening in main browser will be on my todo.
12th October 2017, 04:14 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 97

More
Please add video downloader
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
facebook, frost, glass, open source, theme

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)