Remove All Ads from XDA

[App][5.0+] Frost for Facebook [Open Source]

2,954 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,767

Post Reply Email Thread
18th August 2019, 08:48 PM |#811  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
My fb got blocked saying suspicious activity after I started using frost. I changed my password, logged into frost again, and the next day, I was again blocked due to the same reason. Post that, I changed my password and started browsing in chrome only. One week done, no issues. Has anyone else experienced this with frost?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arseon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Arseon Ad-Free
18th August 2019, 09:10 PM |#812  
MTL
Thanks Meter: 210

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arseon

My fb got blocked saying suspicious activity after I started using frost. I changed my password, logged into frost again, and the next day, I was again blocked due to the same reason. Post that, I changed my password and started browsing in chrome only. One week done, no issues. Has anyone else experienced this with frost?

Yeah, like all 3 last pages. Op doesn't know the issue. For the moment use chrome or any browser. I use opera desktop view.
18th August 2019, 10:52 PM |#813  
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 916

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arseon

Same here. But if u try again, work.
19th August 2019, 07:11 AM |#814  
Thanks Meter: 701

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oVeRdOsE.

Yeah, like all 3 last pages. Op doesn't know the issue. For the moment use chrome or any browser. I use opera desktop view.

OP/dev knows the issue and he is investigating/trying to fix the problem, it can be seen clearly in the last few pages of this thread as well.
19th August 2019, 02:42 PM |#815  
MTL

More
He knows the issue but not the cause, sorry if it wanst clear. Word sequece is important...
19th August 2019, 02:52 PM |#816  
Flag Cardiff
Thanks Meter: 983

More
I've been using 2.3.2 heavily for three or four days now and the problem is fixed.
https://github.com/AllanWang/Frost-f...ebook/releases
20th August 2019, 02:29 PM |#817  
MTL

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitittome

I've been using 2.3.2 heavily for three or four days now and the problem is fixed.
https://github.com/AllanWang/Frost-f...ebook/releases

lucky you, after 2 days I got this suspicious activities message again, on 2.3.2 ...
The Following User Says Thank You to oVeRdOsE. For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift oVeRdOsE. Ad-Free
20th August 2019, 08:11 PM |#818  
Thanks Meter: 411

More
Three or four days is hardly enough to state the problem is fixed. I had more than one week between two account-locks on 2.3.1. Today I installed 2.3.2 and immediately enabled Web only mode. Let's wait and see...

Completely unrelated annecdote: Today Facebook also gave me a 3-days ban for a politically incorrect, but pretty much harmless joke which I posted in 2011. I guess it's really about time to finally say goodbye to this shithole site for good, lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naudiz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Naudiz Ad-Free
21st August 2019, 12:03 PM |#819  
Thanks Meter: 281

More
Just wanna report that since build 2509 (7th Aug) I haven't been asked to reset the password by Facebook. I think the Dev had nailed it. Cheers.
21st August 2019, 03:07 PM |#820  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oVeRdOsE.

lucky you, after 2 days I got this suspicious activities message again, on 2.3.2 ...

Same.
Does someone know if this is happening with all third-party apps or just Frost?
21st August 2019, 03:32 PM |#821  
MTL

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by N1vBruno

Same.
Does someone know if this is happening with all third-party apps or just Frost?

have you an alternative?

You might want to try ''metal'' but last update was on june 2018, the app is outdated, and amoled theme doesn't work.

frost got a better experience overall.

I use metal for the last 3-4 years, will report if I get locked out again.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
facebook, frost, glass, open source, theme

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)