FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[App] Gamers GLTool with Auto Gaming Mode, Game Turbo, Game Tuner & Ping Booster

505 posts
Thanks Meter: 886

Post Reply Email Thread
Developer of PUB Gfx+ Tool presenting another most advanced GFX optimizer tool

YouTube
This app is developed for testing game graphics and bench-marking game performance at different settings. It is useful tool for the game developers. This app will tweak your game graphics configuration.

Features of this app:
Auto Gaming Mode:Automatically configures all the settings of Game Turbo & Game Tuner.

Game Turbo
CPU & GPU Boost: Drastically improves your gaming performance.
RAM & SD Card Booster:Boost system RAM which will result in the smoother game play.
System Performance Tuner:Monitors the system performance, check for system stability and fixes various issue

Game Tuner
1080 Resolution: Change the resolution of the game.
HDR Game Graphic: Unlock the HDR graphics on low end devices.
Extreme FPS: Unlock the Extreme FPS level.
Shadow: Enable and disable shadow.
4xMSAA: Enable and disable Anti Aliasing.
Style Change graphics style setting.
Shadow Quality: Select the shadow quality.
MSAA Level: Select the MSAA Level.
Anisotropy Level: Select the Anisotropic filtering(AF) level.
Extra Effects: Enable/disable extra effects like light effect etc in game.
Zero Lag Mode: Optimized game configuration with Performance & Battery saver.
Potato Graphics: Minimal texture quality. Useful if your game lags.
Hardware-Accelerated Rendering: Enable support for VULKAN and OPENGL 3.1+.
Graphics Rendering Level: Enhance the quality of graphics.
Color Rendering Level: Enable 32 Bit / 64 Bit colors.
GPU Optimization: Custom OpenGL shaders.

Ping Booster

Ping Booster : Optimize your ping by speeding.
Ping Speed Test : Find the real time ping speed test..

Other Features

Best settings Now you can apply the graphics settings of high end devices (like Pixel 3/S10/OnePlus 7 pro/Poco/Note 9/Razer/Xperia XZ3/Moto Z2/OppoF9/Vivo NEX etc) on your device. Simply, Look for your favourite settings and import it.
Gaming Settings System wide settings..
Quick Boost: Boost you game..
Quick Launch: Quickly launch your game.
Smart widget: Show off you app stats & launch game again.

Screenshots:

Download
Gamers GLTool Free
Gamers GLTool Pro

How it works

Game Turbo kills the running processes to reduce the CPU load, removes the background apps to free up memory and regularly monitors the system performance whereasGame Tuner(Beta) changes the graphics properties of the game engines but may not work with all games. Ping Booster optimize & reduce ping which is useful for online games. Other gaming settings are system wide device settings with useful tips for improving your gaming experiences

Permission
Storage (Photos/Media files) for modifying graphics settings.
Internet for loading settings from our server.
Kill background app for boosting memory.

All trademarked names and images are only used as references and we do not intend to violate or take ownership of these names and images..

Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Abhinandan Trilokia For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Abhinandan Trilokia Ad-Free
22nd June 2019, 05:02 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Does this Tool work with games made with unity?
23rd June 2019, 05:08 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by icon_iop

Does this Tool work with games made with unity?

No
1st July 2019, 09:20 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
It only works for pubg , so it's sadly limited! I bought the pro version , i would love if this would work with other games like unity games etc .
1st July 2019, 10:15 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I think it's unfortunate that it's limited, it would be better if it works with other games

__________________________________________________ ______________________________
Appvalley TutuApp Tweakbox
2nd July 2019, 05:40 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottjerbi

It only works for pubg , so it's sadly limited! I bought the pro version , i would love if this would work with other games like unity games etc .

Quote:
Originally Posted by avensis18

I think it's unfortunate that it's limited, it would be better if it works with other games

Thanks for purchasing my app.

btw I'm already working on it.
3rd July 2019, 12:12 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
hello sir i m confuse between your app pubg gfx tool and gamers gl tools. When i changed graphics setting using pubg gfx tool and after that enable setting using gamers gl tools my gfx tool setting get changed. For eg i set graphics at lowest(potato graphics) but after using gamer gltools graphics change to low not lowest. Please tell me can i use your both app simultaneously? By the way gamers gl tools gives me very good fps (almost 35-40) and i think if graphics set to lowest it increase upto 45-50.
3rd July 2019, 12:27 PM |#9  
Flag Gelderland
Thanks Meter: 206

More
I thought well this looks interesting,but then ive read its only limited for PUBG mobile.I start to laugh,who the hell still plays this game anyway.Its also available in the playstore,it should be marked as scam
3rd July 2019, 01:45 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predatorhaze

I thought well this looks interesting,but then ive read its only limited for PUBG mobile.I start to laugh,who the hell still plays this game anyway.Its also available in the playstore,it should be marked as scam

Actually this is the updated version (0.16.0) of the PUB Gfx+ tool but it creates the confusion between the user.
So it end's up with the seperate app.
Only Game tuner is limited to pubg and need for speed no limits. All other features works with all games and apps.
Also I'm working on new update for expanding the game tuner supported app list.
Anyway thanks for your feedback
The Following User Says Thank You to Abhinandan Trilokia For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Abhinandan Trilokia Ad-Free
3rd July 2019, 01:46 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sachin5555

hello sir i m confuse between your app pubg gfx tool and gamers gl tools. When i changed graphics setting using pubg gfx tool and after that enable setting using gamers gl tools my gfx tool setting get changed. For eg i set graphics at lowest(potato graphics) but after using gamer gltools graphics change to low not lowest. Please tell me can i use your both app simultaneously? By the way gamers gl tools gives me very good fps (almost 35-40) and i think if graphics set to lowest it increase upto 45-50.

Simply enable auto gaming mode & ping booster along with PUB Gfx+ tool.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)