[App] Gamers GLTool with Auto Gaming Mode, Game Turbo, Game Tuner & Ping Booster

Search This thread

Abhinandan Trilokia

Dec 2, 2012
trilokiainc.com
Developer of PUB Gfx+ Tool presenting another most advanced GFX optimizer tool
1.png

YouTube
This app is developed for testing game graphics and bench-marking game performance at different settings. It is useful tool for the game developers. This app will tweak your game graphics configuration.

Features of this app:
Auto Gaming Mode:Automatically configures all the settings of Game Turbo & Game Tuner.

Game Turbo
CPU & GPU Boost: Drastically improves your gaming performance.
RAM & SD Card Booster:Boost system RAM which will result in the smoother game play.
System Performance Tuner:Monitors the system performance, check for system stability and fixes various issue

Game Tuner
1080 Resolution: Change the resolution of the game.
HDR Game Graphic: Unlock the HDR graphics on low end devices.
Extreme FPS: Unlock the Extreme FPS level.
Shadow: Enable and disable shadow.
4xMSAA: Enable and disable Anti Aliasing.
Style Change graphics style setting.
Shadow Quality: Select the shadow quality.
MSAA Level: Select the MSAA Level.
Anisotropy Level: Select the Anisotropic filtering(AF) level.
Extra Effects: Enable/disable extra effects like light effect etc in game.
Zero Lag Mode: Optimized game configuration with Performance & Battery saver.
Potato Graphics: Minimal texture quality. Useful if your game lags.
Hardware-Accelerated Rendering: Enable support for VULKAN and OPENGL 3.1+.
Graphics Rendering Level: Enhance the quality of graphics.
Color Rendering Level: Enable 32 Bit / 64 Bit colors.
GPU Optimization: Custom OpenGL shaders.

Ping Booster

Ping Booster : Optimize your ping by speeding.
Ping Speed Test : Find the real time ping speed test..

Other Features

Best settings Now you can apply the graphics settings of high end devices (like Pixel 3/S10/OnePlus 7 pro/Poco/Note 9/Razer/Xperia XZ3/Moto Z2/OppoF9/Vivo NEX etc) on your device. Simply, Look for your favourite settings and import it.
Gaming Settings System wide settings..
Quick Boost: Boost you game..
Quick Launch: Quickly launch your game.
Smart widget: Show off you app stats & launch game again.

Screenshots:
00.png

01.png

Download
Gamers GLTool Free
Gamers GLTool Pro

How it works

Game Turbo kills the running processes to reduce the CPU load, removes the background apps to free up memory and regularly monitors the system performance whereasGame Tuner(Beta) changes the graphics properties of the game engines but may not work with all games. Ping Booster optimize & reduce ping which is useful for online games. Other gaming settings are system wide device settings with useful tips for improving your gaming experiences

Permission
Storage (Photos/Media files) for modifying graphics settings.
Internet for loading settings from our server.
Kill background app for boosting memory.

All trademarked names and images are only used as references and we do not intend to violate or take ownership of these names and images..

Thanks

Last edited:

Scottjerbi

Apr 17, 2018
It only works for pubg , so it's sadly limited! I bought the pro version , i would love if this would work with other games like unity games etc .

avensis18

Account currently disabled
May 2, 2018
I think it's unfortunate that it's limited, it would be better if it works with other games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lsdopey

sachin5555

Nov 15, 2015
Shimla
hello sir i m confuse between your app pubg gfx tool and gamers gl tools. When i changed graphics setting using pubg gfx tool and after that enable setting using gamers gl tools my gfx tool setting get changed. For eg i set graphics at lowest(potato graphics) but after using gamer gltools graphics change to low not lowest. Please tell me can i use your both app simultaneously? By the way gamers gl tools gives me very good fps (almost 35-40) and i think if graphics set to lowest it increase upto 45-50.

Predatorhaze

Feb 18, 2016
Gelderland
I thought well this looks interesting,but then ive read its only limited for PUBG mobile.I start to laugh,who the hell still plays this game anyway.Its also available in the playstore,it should be marked as scam

Abhinandan Trilokia

Dec 2, 2012
trilokiainc.com
I thought well this looks interesting,but then ive read its only limited for PUBG mobile.I start to laugh,who the hell still plays this game anyway.Its also available in the playstore,it should be marked as scam
Actually this is the updated version (0.16.0) of the PUB Gfx+ tool but it creates the confusion between the user.
So it end's up with the seperate app.
Only Game tuner is limited to pubg and need for speed no limits. All other features works with all games and apps.
Also I'm working on new update for expanding the game tuner supported app list.
Anyway thanks for your feedback :)

Reactions: cr34m

Abhinandan Trilokia

Dec 2, 2012
trilokiainc.com
hello sir i m confuse between your app pubg gfx tool and gamers gl tools. When i changed graphics setting using pubg gfx tool and after that enable setting using gamers gl tools my gfx tool setting get changed. For eg i set graphics at lowest(potato graphics) but after using gamer gltools graphics change to low not lowest. Please tell me can i use your both app simultaneously? By the way gamers gl tools gives me very good fps (almost 35-40) and i think if graphics set to lowest it increase upto 45-50.
Simply enable auto gaming mode & ping booster along with PUB Gfx+ tool.

Scottjerbi

Apr 17, 2018
Also i would really appreciate that the app could have a bunch of graphics tweaks like game genie on the rog phone has the fps unlocker etc. Actually it can override pokemon go fps cap which is 30 . All i want is pogo tweaks , i have a decent phone but niantic limiting the fps is a nonsense , im patiently waiting for the update keep it up ,im looking forward to this .

cr34m

Apr 13, 2018
Is this "safe". I heard gfx tool is causes your account to be banned. So, would this app result in an account ban?

sachin5555

Nov 15, 2015
Shimla
Sir anti aliasing not working
Edit:- ping booster automatically stop and removed from notification panel.

Last edited:

Scottjerbi

Apr 17, 2018
I think this app is discontinued, was waiting for the update with more games compatibility like pogo etc. Bummer while you paid for a dead app .

Jan 14, 2019
Itanagar
PUBG settings get reset everytime.

Whenever I use this Gamers GL tool the pubg settings gets to default Mod everytime. I have to set the settings everytime when i launch pubg through gamers GL tool. What is your solution on this?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Developer of PUB Gfx+ Tool presenting another most advanced GFX optimizer tool
    1.png

YouTube
    This app is developed for testing game graphics and bench-marking game performance at different settings. It is useful tool for the game developers. This app will tweak your game graphics configuration.

Features of this app:
    Auto Gaming Mode:Automatically configures all the settings of Game Turbo & Game Tuner.

Game Turbo
    CPU & GPU Boost: Drastically improves your gaming performance.
    RAM & SD Card Booster:Boost system RAM which will result in the smoother game play.
    System Performance Tuner:Monitors the system performance, check for system stability and fixes various issue

Game Tuner
    1080 Resolution: Change the resolution of the game.
    HDR Game Graphic: Unlock the HDR graphics on low end devices.
    Extreme FPS: Unlock the Extreme FPS level.
    Shadow: Enable and disable shadow.
    4xMSAA: Enable and disable Anti Aliasing.
    Style Change graphics style setting.
    Shadow Quality: Select the shadow quality.
    MSAA Level: Select the MSAA Level.
    Anisotropy Level: Select the Anisotropic filtering(AF) level.
    Extra Effects: Enable/disable extra effects like light effect etc in game.
    Zero Lag Mode: Optimized game configuration with Performance & Battery saver.
    Potato Graphics: Minimal texture quality. Useful if your game lags.
    Hardware-Accelerated Rendering: Enable support for VULKAN and OPENGL 3.1+.
    Graphics Rendering Level: Enhance the quality of graphics.
    Color Rendering Level: Enable 32 Bit / 64 Bit colors.
    GPU Optimization: Custom OpenGL shaders.

Ping Booster

Ping Booster : Optimize your ping by speeding.
    Ping Speed Test : Find the real time ping speed test..

Other Features

Best settings Now you can apply the graphics settings of high end devices (like Pixel 3/S10/OnePlus 7 pro/Poco/Note 9/Razer/Xperia XZ3/Moto Z2/OppoF9/Vivo NEX etc) on your device. Simply, Look for your favourite settings and import it.
    Gaming Settings System wide settings..
    Quick Boost: Boost you game..
    Quick Launch: Quickly launch your game.
    Smart widget: Show off you app stats & launch game again.

Screenshots:
    00.png

01.png

Download
    Gamers GLTool Free
    Gamers GLTool Pro

How it works

Game Turbo kills the running processes to reduce the CPU load, removes the background apps to free up memory and regularly monitors the system performance whereasGame Tuner(Beta) changes the graphics properties of the game engines but may not work with all games. Ping Booster optimize & reduce ping which is useful for online games. Other gaming settings are system wide device settings with useful tips for improving your gaming experiences

Permission
    Storage (Photos/Media files) for modifying graphics settings.
    Internet for loading settings from our server.
    Kill background app for boosting memory.

All trademarked names and images are only used as references and we do not intend to violate or take ownership of these names and images..

Thanks
    I think it's unfortunate that it's limited, it would be better if it works with other games.
    Actually this is the updated version (0.16.0) of the PUB Gfx+ tool but it creates the confusion between the user.
    So it end's up with the seperate app.
    Only Game tuner is limited to pubg and need for speed no limits. All other features works with all games and apps.
    Also I'm working on new update for expanding the game tuner supported app list.
    Anyway thanks for your feedback :)
    Can anyone confirm this working for Call of Duty: Mobile? Especially lowering resolution and quality settings.
    Can anyone confirm this working for Call of Duty: Mobile? Especially lowering resolution and quality settings.

Im wondering the same. I ran a comparison last night with and without gamers glTools (paid version) didnt really notice a difference. I'll have to 0lay around with some more settings.

---------- Post added at 06:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 AM ----------

Is this "safe". I heard gfx tool is causes your account to be banned. So, would this app result in an account ban?
    I cant see them legitimately banning your account for using the app. It doesn't mod the game files in anyway. The app essentially does what a gaming phone like the red magic or rog would do. Not sure about the ping/dns changer as it requires vpn connection so i just leave that disabled.