Thanks Meter: 2,111

Post Reply Email Thread
27th March 2020, 11:24 AM |#11  
Flag Boulay in Frankreich :D
Thanks Meter: 634

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nx Biotic

Newest build fixes problems with android 9 and 10 crashing in specific windows of the launcher

The app in your GDrive is (always) updated ?
Going to test your launcher by curiosity.
Thx !
The Following User Says Thank You to BreckZeBoulay For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BreckZeBoulay Ad-Free
27th March 2020, 05:04 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreckZeBoulay

The app in your GDrive is (always) updated ?
Going to test your launcher by curiosity.
Thx !

Yes, I keep both Gdrive and Telegram beta channel updated. I will be publishing the beta build on Playstore when i feel its stable enough. Right now, we constantly keep running into something that prevents me from doing so.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nx Biotic For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nx Biotic Ad-Free
27th March 2020, 10:28 PM |#13  
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 159

Donate to Me
More
Hi, I was wondering if you could add an import feature?
I take a lot of time to setup my whole homescreen and it would be amazing to have an import feature. Thanks

I want to import my nova launcher setup to this launcher.
27th March 2020, 11:03 PM |#14  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by surya467

Hi, I was wondering if you could add an import feature?
I take a lot of time to setup my whole homescreen and it would be amazing to have an import feature. Thanks

I want to import my nova launcher setup to this launcher.

That won't happen because this launcher uses a different style and approach to the launcher scene. The most customization you will do in this launcher is color scheme and icon theming
28th March 2020, 04:44 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi,

I was more curious and installed it in my android 8.0 with custom system UI colours (non rooted).

when I set as launcher, the system UI get restarted again and again. Finally, it ended up with Factory reset.
28th March 2020, 10:07 AM |#16  
Flag San Fernando
Thanks Meter: 73

More
beautiful launcher 😍 works great on my old Nokia 8, on my Nova 5T not so much (cause Huawei) I'll watch the progress of this launcher from now on, thank you for this, Pledge doesn't work on the pre- beta
The Following User Says Thank You to PaulDnoOb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PaulDnoOb Ad-Free
28th March 2020, 04:13 PM |#17  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vpguru

Hi,

I was more curious and installed it in my android 8.0 with custom system UI colours (non rooted).

when I set as launcher, the system UI get restarted again and again. Finally, it ended up with Factory reset.

Im currently investigating a launcher theme issue. Its crashing devices randomly. Your not alone
28th March 2020, 04:15 PM |#18  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulDnoOb

beautiful launcher 😍 works great on my old Nokia 8, on my Nova 5T not so much (cause Huawei) I'll watch the progress of this launcher from now on, thank you for this, Pledge doesn't work on the pre- beta

Pledges should work. May depend on the google services version installed on your device. Thank you for your support.
29th March 2020, 09:30 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Great launcher
Great launcher but it's a bit buggy for me on One UI. The header text is dark in the settings and also in app options when using dark mode and adaptive icons don't work properly for Samsung apps. The status bar also is dark on home screen and blends in with the wallpaper so it's hard to read. Also when you open the app drawer the shelf doesn't completely hide the app icons (the top portion is still visible). I don't know if that's by design but it looks weird. Search doesn't work (probably because I don't have the Google app installed but if that's the case I wish there was an option to disable it). Creating a widget causes the launcher to freeze, and it only recovers when I clear data and force stop. When you press and hold an icon, even if the side menu shows up partially, if you leave pressing the app, the app will launch. You have to wait for the side menu to completely open. That's not much of an issue once you get used it's behavior. It's an early build so the bugs are expected but I thought I will report them anyways.

The Following User Says Thank You to ununununun For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ununununun Ad-Free
29th March 2020, 03:01 PM |#20  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ununununun

Great launcher but it's a bit buggy for me on One UI. The header text is dark in the settings and also in app options when using dark mode and adaptive icons don't work properly for Samsung apps. The status bar also is dark on home screen and blends in with the wallpaper so it's hard to read. Also when you open the app drawer the shelf doesn't completely hide the app icons (the top portion is still visible). I don't know if that's by design but it looks weird. Search doesn't work (probably because I don't have the Google app installed but if that's the case I wish there was an option to disable it). Creating a widget causes the launcher to freeze, and it only recovers when I clear data and force stop. When you press and hold an icon, even if the side menu shows up partially, if you leave pressing the app, the app will launch. You have to wait for the side menu to completely open. That's not much of an issue once you get used it's behavior. It's an early build so the bugs are expected but I thought I will report them anyways.

Thank you for your feedback
30th March 2020, 03:55 PM |#21  
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 159

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nx Biotic

That won't happen because this launcher uses a different style and approach to the launcher scene. The most customization you will do in this launcher is color scheme and icon theming

So importing app icons on the homescreen also cant happen? I mean nova can do that.
Thanks anyway, would have loved to move to this one, but might pass this.
Great work on the UI though! I loved it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)