FORUMS

[APP][PATCHED] Google Phone v50+DARK THEME [BUBBLE EDITION][NO ROOT]

197 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,044

By Martin.077, Senior Member on 21st November 2017, 03:28 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Martin.077: [APP][PATCHED] Google Phone v14.0.176716531 BUBBLE EDITION[NO ROOT]
22nd August 2018, 06:33 PM |#1271  
Flag Durgapur
Thanks Meter: 1,059

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba1601

The "bubble" is working on v23 on non rooted android 7.0 and 8.0 devices I have. Strange its not for others.

Screenshot from my 7.0 device.

Is it the one from apkmirror or the modded one which the Dev has uploaded here?
22nd August 2018, 07:50 PM |#1272  
Flag Saint Christophe sur Guiers
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryukan

V23 Works on Oneplus 6 non rooted. Thanks a lot

Hello, how do you have elarged photo? thank you
22nd August 2018, 10:06 PM |#1273  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:

As I stated (more than once btw) my version was downloaded from APK mirror and has had at least one update since Sunday.

I pointed out I downloaded from APK mirror when everyone was begging the developer last weekend to update this post from V22 to V23...

Does anyone actually read comments or just pick out bits and pieces they think is relevant?

I feel like one of those electronic announcement machines repeating the same thing over and over and over again now !

Please feel free to check and read my comments on page 110 of this thread about the installation of V23 on my devices if you need any further clarification.

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

As I stated previously to you, it's the one from APK mirror that we disagreed about last Sunday.......?

It's updated once since Sunday via Google play as well.

Edit

As I explained to you the other day, the V23 uploaded here doesn't work on my Nokia3 on android 8.0 or a Moto E3 on 7.1.2, it only works on that Archos with android 7.0 I told you about.

I'm not sure why anyone (not you)
needs to get confused about this.......i did share the fact I tried this on up to five devices and the version posted here only worked on two of those devices running android 7.0.

The others running Oreo use the V23 uploaded to APK mirror, and all those devices are unrooted and not modified in anyway apart from an HTC one M9 running lineage (8.1)

So basically you keep telling us that officisl Google Phone can be installed and works well on phones where it is allowed to be installed

But this thread is about someone that is trying hard to help less blessed people than you to use it on phones where it is not allowed to be installed.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pdanpdan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pdanpdan Ad-Free
23rd August 2018, 10:32 AM |#1274  
Flag Durgapur

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

As I stated previously to you, it's the one from APK mirror that we disagreed about last Sunday.......?

Edit

As I explained to you the other day, the V23 uploaded here doesn't work on my Nokia3 on android 8.0 or a Moto E3 on 7.1.2, it only works on that Archos with android 7.0 I told you about.

needs to get confused about this.......i did share the fact I tried this on up to five devices and the version posted here only worked on two of those devices running android 7.0.

The others running Oreo use the V23 uploaded to APK mirror, and all those devices are unrooted and not modified in anyway apart from an HTC one M9 running lineage (8.1)

Hmm...
You could just answer me what I asked, instead of wasting your time telling me something I already know.

Anyways, I asked you doubtfully coz the person whom you replied stating that calling bubble works ( definitely it works, but you posted the WRONG PROOF as you use the unmodified one from apkmirror, again you answered me this😀) instead the person who was confused was using the modded one from here and so bubble feature doesn't work.
( Tested and it doesn't work either on my REDMI 5 plus )
The Following User Says Thank You to AndroBuddy007 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AndroBuddy007 Ad-Free
23rd August 2018, 12:39 PM |#1275  
Thanks Meter: 1,210

More
DELETED
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180823-123649.png
Views:	626
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	4578931  
23rd August 2018, 12:42 PM |#1276  
Thanks Meter: 1,210

More
DELETED
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180823-124048.png
Views:	650
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	4578932  
23rd August 2018, 03:39 PM |#1277  
Flag Long Island
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vonDubenshire

I couldn't install it on my un-rooted Note 8.

I had to use Package Disabler Pro to disable all things with "Phone" in it to even install v22.

Can't get the app to dial out yet, rebooting to test.

I was using it perfectly fine on my unrooted Note 8 as default without disabing anything. Its also working fine now on my Note 9 unrooted.
23rd August 2018, 04:42 PM |#1278  
Flag Durgapur

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

This mod doesn't work on my Oreo devices, that why I'm using the official one on one device.

If the dev can fix this issue on my Nokia I'll be able to use it.

No offence.

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Quote:

Just check it's the correct one then??

It's the one from apkmirror unmodified. So everything will work here.
Not the correct one to check bugs.
23rd August 2018, 06:42 PM |#1279  
Thanks Meter: 357

More
Quote:

As I stated (more than once btw) my version was downloaded from APK mirror and has had at least one update since Sunday.

I pointed out I downloaded from APK mirror when everyone was begging the developer last weekend to update this post from V22 to V23...

Does anyone actually read comments or just pick out bits and pieces they think is relevant?

I feel like one of those electronic announcement machines repeating the same thing over and over and over again now !

Please feel free to check and read my comments on page 110 of this thread about the installation of V23 on my devices if you need any further clarification.

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Edit

Don't understand why you're posting a screenshot of the working bubble and stating that it works on v23 on a thread about a modded apk for people who can't install the official one. And then you get mad when others who are in here using the modded version question you over and over. Don't talk about working features that you're getting anywhere else
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to note3userr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift note3userr Ad-Free
23rd August 2018, 09:34 PM |#1280  
Flag El Cajon
Thanks Meter: 33

More
I think the developer who is working to make this useful app available will quit working on continuing when he sees how many idiots are fighting on where this app could work. Knock it off people and try to use Google search for your problems.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to drsaog For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift drsaog Ad-Free
24th August 2018, 05:46 AM |#1281  
Thanks Meter: 45

More
is "vibrate on call connect/disconnect" option available?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dialer, google phone app, no root, phone

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)