FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][PATCHED] Google Phone v39.0.270797297+DARK THEME [BUBBLE EDITION][NO ROOT]

192 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,860

By Martin.077, Senior Member on 21st November 2017, 03:28 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Martin.077: [APP][PATCHED] Google Phone v14.0.176716531 BUBBLE EDITION[NO ROOT]
21st February 2019, 04:01 PM |#2771  
Flag ||\|[)|@
Thanks Meter: 39

More
GPhone v28 "noarch" version available? Can someone guide me to d/l link?
21st February 2019, 06:21 PM |#2772  
Flag Warwick RI
Thanks Meter: 101

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caltinpla

It's been discussed many times before. It's never worked for me. As soon as I installed it, the vvm tap disappeared and I'm with T-Mobile.

I had it working previously it disappeared recently
21st February 2019, 09:21 PM |#2773  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello and thanks for patching this app!

I have a problem...

I lost swipe up to answer and swipe down to reject
gestures after V26

when someone call me just show a fix green circle for answer at the left and one red circle at the right for reject

I have BlackBerry keyone running Android 8.1
21st February 2019, 09:26 PM |#2774  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 46,482

Donate to Me
More
Well v29 beta was built with Q Framework have to hack the manifest more so I'll wait a bit on the write up. I patched v29 but arm64 only so didn't upload. I'll wait for OP to update this one. I'm sure he's waiting on universal nodpi noarch version. Nothing changed just Google cleaning up code. Mostly just removed old stuff and getting ready for Q.

Edit: nvm uploaded to drive v29 beta arm64
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Rfw...w?usp=drivesdk

Only patched no mods and no I will not do OP's special mods and bugs should only be posted from OP apk's not mine please. Mine don't work just go back to one that does please.

Thank you

DJ
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
22nd February 2019, 12:38 AM |#2775  
Flag Ft Lauderdale
Thanks Meter: 497

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

Well v29 beta was built with Q Framework have to hack the manifest more so I'll wait a bit on the write up. I patched v29 but arm64 only so didn't upload. I'll wait for OP to update this one. I'm sure he's waiting on universal nodpi noarch version. Nothing changed just Google cleaning up code. Mostly just removed old stuff and getting ready for Q.

Only patched no mods and no I will not do OP's special mods and bugs should only be posted from OP apk's not mine please. Mine don't work just go back to one that does please.

Thank you

DJ

I stalled great over yiu v28.
The Following User Says Thank You to lbcoach3347 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lbcoach3347 Ad-Free
22nd February 2019, 04:52 AM |#2776  

More
A few questions. I haven't actually updated my app since the last nonnexus version so I'm sure there's allot of changes. With the spam filter not working does that mean it just let's them through and does nothing else or does it flash red saying suspected spam? Mine does the later sometimes. Most of the spam calls are spoofed local numbers anyway. I've read about 40 pages back and have seen people comment on call recording. Is that something that been removed or is it still working in older versions. Plus I see nearby places is working according to main post and that's why I never updated but haven't read into it for well over a year now.
22nd February 2019, 05:39 AM |#2777  
Flag Jaboatão dos Guararapes
Thanks Meter: 47

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

Thank you

DJ

How do you do a Google phone patch?

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus using XDA Labs
22nd February 2019, 09:16 AM |#2778  
Flag Amman
Thanks Meter: 82

More
FINALLY!! after updating to Oreo (Motorola's fault for being this late) i can use the google phone again, i was stuck in v15... but still the same old issue of choosing the SIMs the app crashes
22nd February 2019, 12:45 PM |#2779  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopDoge

FINALLY!! after updating to Oreo (Motorola's fault for being this late) i can use the google phone again, i was stuck in v15... but still the same old issue of choosing the SIMs the app crashes

You could try to disable dual sim settings app as advised by djeniuss. I did it and modded app is working just fine (before on my Z2 force dual sim the app used to crash after I was choosing the sim)
22nd February 2019, 12:56 PM |#2780  
Flag Amman
Thanks Meter: 82

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siminica

You could try to disable dual sim settings app as advised by djeniuss. I did it and modded app is working just fine (before on my Z2 force dual sim the app used to crash after I was choosing the sim)

yep.. i did it and it's working like charm! thanks
22nd February 2019, 06:01 PM |#2781  

More
make update for oreo shv37 plzz!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dialer, google phone app, no root, phone

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)