FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][PATCHED] Google Phone v33.0.249138098+DARK THEME [BUBBLE EDITION][NO ROOT]

183 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,680
 
By Martin.077, Senior Member on 21st November 2017, 03:28 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Martin.077: [APP][PATCHED] Google Phone v14.0.176716531 BUBBLE EDITION[NO ROOT]
10th June 2019, 05:39 AM |#3421  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 120
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu.

It's a rooted option and doesn't apply to this thread but to summarize if curious.

Magisk repository install "Google Dialer Framework"

Now you'll be able to install the app and get updates right from Play Store as if you were a Pixel phone.

To get visual voicemail working need two things...
1.) Install Google Phone as system app (once again need root and "app systemizer" Magisk module to do that systemlessly).

2.) Edit the dialer_phenotype_flags.xml file located in data/data/com.google.android.dialer/shared_prefs. Change values to from false to true in areas relating to your carrier and vm (voicemail).

Great tip brother... Installed directly from playstore
 
 
11th June 2019, 08:26 PM |#3422  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 100
 
More
How do you use App Systemizer to make the phone app a system app?
11th June 2019, 08:42 PM |#3423  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 123
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by napes22

How do you use App Systemizer to make the phone app a system app?

Install the module. Then in a terminal, type systemize and you will have the options.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...er-ui-t3585851
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neopbm For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift neopbm Ad-Free
12th June 2019, 07:58 PM |#3424  
SnoopDoge's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amman
Thanks Meter: 81
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

Looks like beta 33 and stable 33 are identical

---------- Post added at 06:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 AM ----------

Ok I patched arm stable 33 and beta arm 34 since Martin did arm64. Looks like just a few changes and clean up by Google.

Folder to them all:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...W50h_peoneMzCd

why v33 start up with white screen even tho dark mode is activated?
12th June 2019, 08:05 PM |#3425  
djdarkknight96's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 46,224
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopDoge

why v33 start up with white screen even tho dark mode is activated?

Google bad theming
12th June 2019, 08:08 PM |#3426  
SnoopDoge's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amman
Thanks Meter: 81
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

Google bad theming

can't blame them tbh, they keep changing play store looks every couple of days, today is reverted back to the old look after being updated then reverted then updated
12th June 2019, 08:22 PM |#3427  
djdarkknight96's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 46,224
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopDoge

can't blame them tbh, they keep changing play store looks every couple of days, today is reverted back to the old look after being updated then reverted then updated

GoOgle server woes lol
13th June 2019, 09:30 AM |#3428  
KreNtal's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 216
 
More
I don't get any missed calls notification on my huawei p10 emui 5.1, is this normal? How can I fix it? Also when I swap from recents to favs or contacts tab the phone vibrates and I get a notification disappearing on status bar

Inviato dal mio VTR-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk
13th June 2019, 07:06 PM |#3429  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,059
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KreNtal

I don't get any missed calls notification on my huawei p10 emui 5.1, is this normal? How can I fix it? Also when I swap from recents to favs or contacts tab the phone vibrates and I get a notification disappearing on status bar

Inviato dal mio VTR-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk

This works perfectly on my Honor 7s (DUA - L22) with EMUI 8 and android 8.1.
missed call notification works with no issues.
It's dual SIM and has no issues using either SIM cards, unlike some other devices being reported here.

I also don't have any issues switching from recents to favourites as you describe.

I do have an issue on my Alcatel 3V Spectrum with Oreo 8.0 of a constant sign in request to Google play services that comes and goes intermittently
13th June 2019, 07:20 PM |#3430  
KreNtal's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 216
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba1601

This works perfectly on my Honor 7s (DUA - L22) with EMUI 8 and android 8.1.
missed call notification works with no issues.
It's dual SIM and has no issues using either SIM cards, unlike some other devices being reported here.

I also don't have any issues switching from recents to favourites as you describe.

I do have an issue on my Alcatel 3V Spectrum with Oreo 8.0 of a constant sign in request to Google play services that comes and goes intermittently

Think is something dealing with emui 5.1 hope to find a solution
18th June 2019, 02:54 PM |#3431  
falcon26's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 53
 
More
What visual voice mail are you guys using with the Google dialer since the default one from Google does not work?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dialer, google phone app, no root, phone

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes