FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][PATCHED] Google Phone v39.0.270797297+DARK THEME [BUBBLE EDITION][NO ROOT]

192 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,861

By Martin.077, Senior Member on 21st November 2017, 03:28 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Martin.077: [APP][PATCHED] Google Phone v14.0.176716531 BUBBLE EDITION[NO ROOT]
21st September 2019, 10:31 PM |#3831  
Thanks Meter: 332

More
why the last version does not have blocked numbers options? like public phone block, private number and not on list... some earlier versions had it...

any idea to bring back the blocked screen options again?
21st September 2019, 10:58 PM |#3832  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 46,486

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.F.B.

why the last version does not have blocked numbers options? like public phone block, private number and not on list... some earlier versions had it...

I have block options everywhere, what device you using? S9+ 1+6T both show blocking...did you set Google phone as default? Otherwise that would be something phone specific as it uses a different app to actually block.
21st September 2019, 11:39 PM |#3833  
Thanks Meter: 1,127

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.F.B.

Both v37 and v38 have the blocking options on both my Moto E5 play (Oreo) and Nokia 4.2 (pie)

Both those devices use the Google dialer as default and the modded version installs after disabling the default one.

Can't answer your question as you don't mention what device you are using......
22nd September 2019, 02:23 PM |#3834  
Flag Matrix
Thanks Meter: 9

More
problem or error in latest release notification call in absence we can not erase
23rd September 2019, 11:07 PM |#3835  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Dropped calls and randomly put on hold using S10+ while on Bluetooth. Back to stock app!

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
24th September 2019, 03:17 PM |#3836  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu.

/data/data/com.google.android.dialer/shared_prefs/dialer_phenotype_flags.xml

So I'm on T-Mobile USA. By default it has these two settings...

1.) <boolean name="G_vvm_carrier_flag_tracfone_usa_tmo_disable" value="true" />
2.) <boolean name="G_voicemail_transcription_available" value="false"/>

Reverse the true and false so it should now say VVM carrier disable = false (aka don't disable) and transcription available should now be set to true (to allow transcription).

Reboot phone voila you'll have visual voicemail with transcription. YMMV on another carrier but with T-Mobile USA it works. On occasion for some reason the app likes to reset the values on those two. If it resets the vvm carrier flag it's usually not a big deal it still works but if the app changes the transcription available back to false I'll lose the transcribing services. I'll have to go and re-edit the file again and reboot.

That's about the only glitch I can find with it. It tends to have to be reset once every two to four weeks.

EDIT: Those two are near the bottom 25% of the file if that helps. There's others for ATT and VZW (AT&T & Verizon) with similar settings. Let me know what you figure out. If you can find a way for it to "stick" and not revert on me every couple of weeks that would be awesome!

First of all, thanks so much for making this version!
I have a Snapdragon Galaxy S10e (obviously, not rooted) on T-mobile. used v38.0.263044453 beta, but was unable to get VVM to work.
Is it possible for this change mentioned above to be made in the base version so that visual voicemail is available in this native app? Thanks!!

ndahiya
24th September 2019, 07:46 PM |#3837  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndahiya

First of all, thanks so much for making this version!
I have a Snapdragon Galaxy S10e (obviously, not rooted) on T-mobile. used v38.0.263044453 beta, but was unable to get VVM to work.
Is it possible for this change mentioned above to be made in the base version so that visual voicemail is available in this native app? Thanks!!

ndahiya

I tried adding to the mod but didn't work, anything close was in the xml folder. Changed them to false to not block but didn't take. A while back it was working on my 1+6T using AOSP but that stopped working. I think play services isn't letting it enable. Need to have full pixel framework or root to mimic it.
24th September 2019, 08:35 PM |#3838  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Is there a blacked out version of the 2button dialer on this thread or in the wild? Telegram doesn't search well.

Or heck, is it possible to DIY?

I really gave the slider version a good shot but the slider keeps not triggering on my phone and I've missed a ton of calls. But LOVED the black out otherwise!
The Following User Says Thank You to felixdd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift felixdd Ad-Free
24th September 2019, 08:37 PM |#3839  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by felixdd

Is there a blacked out version of the 2button dialer on this thread or in the wild? Telegram doesn't search well.

Or heck, is it possible to DIY?

I really gave the slider version a good shot but the slider keeps not triggering on my phone and I've missed a ton of calls. But LOVED the black out otherwise!

PM OP for that
24th September 2019, 10:03 PM |#3840  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Didn't want to bother anyone...but I'll try that thanks
25th September 2019, 03:55 AM |#3841  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

I tried adding to the mod but didn't work, anything close was in the xml folder. Changed them to false to not block but didn't take. A while back it was working on my 1+6T using AOSP but that stopped working. I think play services isn't letting it enable. Need to have full pixel framework or root to mimic it.

could the OP make the change before signing it? would that make a diff?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dialer, google phone app, no root, phone

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)