FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][PATCHED] Google Phone v40.0.275948326+DARK THEME [BUBBLE EDITION][NO ROOT]

192 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,886
 
By Martin.077, Senior Member on 21st November 2017, 04:28 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Martin.077: [APP][PATCHED] Google Phone v14.0.176716531 BUBBLE EDITION[NO ROOT]
8th November 2019, 10:53 PM |#4061  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
The app Crashed if I want to use the search on my Galaxy s10e
9th November 2019, 01:44 AM |#4062  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 95
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

My S9+ only seen this one time. Otherwise working. You can use the last 2 button "OP made" or enable pop-up notification in call settings.

Thanks for the ideas, I'll give it a try again.
9th November 2019, 06:01 AM |#4063  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

Well that plan failed, my theme Dev friends all want it patched so I'll throw in arm 240 dpi ones as well hope they work for you guys. I can't use them...still on v38 that still works for me. I'll post once they are uploaded to my drive.

40 stable and 41 beta btw

---------- Post added 26th October 2019 at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was 25th October 2019 at 11:24 PM ----------

Ok patched beta 41.0.276316719 arm and arm64 and stable 40.0.275948326 arm and arm64

Here:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?...W50h_peoneMzCd

what is the difference between this one and available on playstore?
9th November 2019, 09:57 AM |#4064  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlor

The app Crashed if I want to use the search on my Galaxy s10e

Delete Microsoft Exchange account from the Account list (usually created by Samsung Email), and it will stop crashing.
9th November 2019, 11:28 AM |#4065  
marciozomb13's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 895
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyc

what is the difference between this one and available on playstore?

If you can install it from play store, you don't need this one. Please read the op.
10th November 2019, 03:06 AM |#4066  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Which version I need to install to get full screen square caller ID and black theme. I tried many I didn't get . Currently on derpfest. Pie. OnePlus 5t
10th November 2019, 08:53 AM |#4067  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
I would also like to know how to get black theme and big caller picture..
nevertheless, great moding, and BIG thanks for all the individuals working on it!
10th November 2019, 09:10 AM |#4068  
djdarkknight96's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 46,569
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilrayer

Which version I need to install to get full screen square caller ID and black theme. I tried many I didn't get . Currently on derpfest. Pie. OnePlus 5t


Quote:
Originally Posted by shmizan

I would also like to know how to get black theme and big caller picture..
nevertheless, great moding, and BIG thanks for all the individuals working on it!


Both of you.....READ OPEN POST
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
11th November 2019, 04:54 AM |#4069  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
I don't get it, so where is this
"Current Black mods version v.41.0.277149592"
located in? there's no link in the open post and the last beta release is beta v.41.0.276316719

is it somewhere within the whole 400 pages?! should I comb them one by one?!!! (oh no...)

wait, I know... it has to be a teaser from the future...
11th November 2019, 04:59 AM |#4070  
djdarkknight96's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 46,569
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cumilaut

I don't get it, so where is this
"Current Black mods version v.41.0.277149592"
located in? there's no link in the open post and the last beta release is beta v.41.0.276316719

is it somewhere within the whole 400 pages?! should I comb them one by one?!!! (oh no...)

wait, I know... it has to be a teaser from the future...

Didn't read OP

" I can make a private mods, you can find screenshots of ready mods inMy Album.
All questions in PM.
Current Black mods version v.41.0.277149592"


Just one post above yours says READ OP
11th November 2019, 05:04 AM |#4071  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

Didn't read OP

" I can make a private mods, you can find screenshots of ready mods inMy Album.
All questions in PM.
Current Black mods version v.41.0.277149592"


Just one post above yours says READ OP

ah okay, so he basically asked us to pm him directly for a bespoke mod... I read it but didn't quite get it I guess.

on to another thing, so I downloaded the latest public beta release and couldn't receive or make calls, on the crashlog https://del.dog/ohewanepiz it says TelephonySpam.API is not available on this device.

could this possibly has something to do with the fact that my phone runs microg? (I know...)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dialer, google phone app, no root, phone

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes