FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][PATCHED] Google Phone v43+DARK THEME [BUBBLE EDITION][NO ROOT]

194 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,945

By Martin.077, Senior Member on 21st November 2017, 04:28 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Martin.077: [APP][PATCHED] Google Phone v14.0.176716531 BUBBLE EDITION[NO ROOT]
14th January 2020, 01:26 PM |#4301  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 153

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deonix

Installed the latest stable. It crashes when I start to dial numbers. All other functions seem to work. I can call riom my contact list with succes.
Any ideas how to fix this? The 1 month older update had the same bug I didn't use it. Tried to revert today.
Set all permissions as instructed in OP.

Sent from my HTC U12+ using Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by marciozomb13

Try a quick search for 'exchange'.

Yes. It's the Gsuite bug being present from what I read it's about the apk not being signed as official. Will try to read more on thread page 385. Maybe that works.
For now I am stuck with a non functional Dialer.

I didn't see any fix for our issue. Thanx for your answear.
14th January 2020, 02:29 PM |#4302  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:

Installed the latest stable. It crashes when I start to dial numbers. All other functions seem to work. I can call riom my contact list with succes.
Any ideas how to fix this? The 1 month older update had the same bug I didn't use it. Tried to revert today.
Set all permissions as instructed in OP.

If you read carefully the OP, you will see this app is not compatible in some firmwares/devices (as HTC ones)
And there is no fix for it.
14th January 2020, 02:50 PM |#4303  
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 1,064

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Yes. It's the Gsuite bug being present from what I read it's about the apk not being signed as official. Will try to read more on thread page 385. Maybe that works.

If you have any exchange account in your phone, try to remove and test the dialer again. That's the only workaround available. Or try to grab a logcat via adb.
14th January 2020, 02:59 PM |#4304  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:

I had the same problem
Try to uninstall google contacts app en install it again that fix by me the problem
The Following User Says Thank You to fjjfrank For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fjjfrank Ad-Free
14th January 2020, 06:20 PM |#4305  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 153

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjjfrank

I had the same problem
Try to uninstall google contacts app en install it again that fix by me the problem

did this. No luck but will test more scenarios. I don't have Google Contacts as a default app as i have the HTC people app.

IT WORKS when i remove my Gsuite account. Did not test it extensively as I added my GSuite back.
15th January 2020, 11:42 AM |#4306  
Oran
Thanks Meter: 14

More
hello I installed the application on my Xperia 1 Android 10 and it always shows me a notification that I have a missed call, I deleted the call list and I uninstalled the application and always nothing
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200115-113534.jpg
Views:	568
Size:	301.1 KB
ID:	4927061  
15th January 2020, 01:38 PM |#4307  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam_2776

hello I installed the application on my Xperia 1 Android 10 and it always shows me a notification that I have a missed call, I deleted the call list and I uninstalled the application and always nothing

It seems all the outgoing calls and received along with missed calls will count as missed calls altogether, I also cleared the call history got the same thing as well
The Following User Says Thank You to khaedu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift khaedu Ad-Free
15th January 2020, 02:18 PM |#4308  
Oran
Thanks Meter: 14

More
but even after erasing everything the same 😭😭
15th January 2020, 07:50 PM |#4309  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 46,745

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam_2776

This is a Google bug, my other device can install it from play and has same issue. Google needs to fix it!
The Following User Says Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
15th January 2020, 09:16 PM |#4310  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Hi.
I can't download latest version.
From Tapatalk nothing.
From Android Chrome browser 404 error.
How can I download it?

Envoyé de mon Mi 9 SE en utilisant Tapatalk
15th January 2020, 09:22 PM |#4311  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 46,745

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by toniolol

Hi.
I can't download latest version.
From Tapatalk nothing.
From Android Chrome browser 404 error.
How can I download it?

Envoyé de mon Mi 9 SE en utilisant Tapatalk

You tried copy paste to chrome? I'm using xda labs and it will ask what you use chrome or drive both work for me on my other phone without that account.

Martin's link I had to copy paste it to chrome to work at all.

Edit: Oh now it's asking what to use, chrome, XDA labs or tapatalk. I chose chrome it worked.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dialer, google phone app, no root, phone

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)