[APP][PATCHED] Google Phone v53+BLACK THEME [NO ROOT]

Search This thread

andreipaval

Jul 13, 2010
HTC U11+
Nokia 1
Hi, It's on Pie now. Oreo worked great. I have one personal Google acc and one gsuite one for my work.

Edit: v18 working great btw. Only higher versions don't.
Very interesting, it's exactly my configuration: a HTC U1x phone recently updated to official Pie, with one personal and one business Gsuite Google accounts.
I guess it is a bug in HTC software on Pie, related to Gsuite accounts. Don't think there's a chance to report it and get fixed,
They were so slow with updates as it is.
For example, if you remove the Gsuite, then Phone doesn't crash anymore, if you add it back, crash again.
I tested on my stock Oneplus 7 and it works, no crash with the same 2 accounts.

KaranPalilkar

Oct 28, 2018
since it's outside the scope of this thread could you PM me (or answer it here if you like) what exact settings are you changing?

I just make two minor tweaks to one of the files to get it fully functional (aka voicemail transcribes see photo below). I've got it done without going to wild with custom tweaking...

how to set Black theme? like your please i want

jkralka

May 27, 2018
Alberta canada
Everytime I try install a GDialer version it says cannot be installed. How do I get around this. I had one working a few months ago and then uninstalled it. Mate 20 pro

jkralka

May 27, 2018
Alberta canada
Is there a confirmed GDialer that will work on the mate 20 pro android 9 or am I out of luck? Just looking for a good app that will identify phone numbers like my old Samsung with the smart call feature. I use my phone for work making tons of calls all day and my call log is just a bunch of numbers. I wish it would show the business names as I call them and need to recall them..

Darkat70

Dec 1, 2010
Is there a confirmed GDialer that will work on the mate 20 pro android 9 or am I out of luck? Just looking for a good app that will identify phone numbers like my old Samsung with the smart call feature. I use my phone for work making tons of calls all day and my call log is just a bunch of numbers. I wish it would show the business names as I call them and need to recall them..
Google Dialer will not work with Huawei EMUI in its vanilla state, this Gdialer does as it's modded, however there's no spam or.smart lookup in the modded version. Nearby places worked but that won't identify whos calling/called unless it's in your contacts list.

Nosferatu.

Dec 20, 2011
Tampa, Florida
I managed to repack Google Dialer with correct settings in one magisk module. You can try this one it should works alone :)

Thanks. A new OOS update dropped I'll have to flash the update at some point when I have time. When I do I have to resinstall the phone app I'll give this module a shot. :good::good::good:

how to set Black theme? like your please i want

Need root. Simply put it's a substratum theme (Swift Black). Apply dark theme in phone settings then drop the overlay from substratum. :cool:

ianeagu

Jul 22, 2018
Lg g6 issue

Hello,

Thanks for the app. I also have found an issue with my device lg g6 dual sim. Even if I set the permission to modify system settings to the app, the setting for sim selecting: "ask first" doesn't work (I can set it, but if exit from that menu and enter back again i find the sim 1 or 2 active, depending from active sim selected from the taskbar). I tried an external app and on that I saw that the setting to ask first is working. Do you have any ideea why google phone app doesn't want to save this setting on lg g6?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190818-213108_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190818-213108_Chrome.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 1,898

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Google phone
    11533246.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Latest Google Phone app Beta (v.53) can now be installed from the Play Store on any phone.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Stable Version: 52 link
    2 buttons Version: 52 link

Changelog:
    From version 19
    1. New nav bar.
    2. Only for Android 7.0+
    From version 24
    3. Nearby Places works.
    4. Dark theme activated (Settings -> Display Options screen with the name Dark mode).
    From version 26
    5. Round fav. - activated.
    From version 53
    5. Latest Google Phone app Beta (v.53) can now be installed from the Play Store on any phone.

Does not work:
    1. Spam Caller ID (automatically filter suspected spam calls)
    2. Nearby Places - works (from v.24)
    To make the APK install-able on any device, I have to sign it with my key (not original google key). This means these features cannot work on a modified APK. Sorry.
    Some kind of phones aren't​ compatible with the app ( Some firmwares of HTC, MIUI, some models of Moto). I can't fix it, your firmware incompatible with app.

How to install:
    Remove previous versions of Google Phone
    Install like usual APK
    Give permissions to app in Android Settings, including Modify System Settings.
    Set as default calling app in Android Settings
    Allow draw over other apps permission. (for floating button).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Current Black mods version - v.53
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    V. 53 Available mods:
    (All questions in PM!)

1. Google phone v.53 (Black theme+Dark theme (grey), Enlarged photo). Screenshots.
    2. Google phone v.53 (Enlarged Photo, black theme+dark theme, Dark background for anonymous contact). Screenshots.
    3. Google phone v.53 (Enlarged Photo, Default theme (white)+Dark theme (grey). Screenshots.

I can make a private mods, you can find screenshots of ready mods in My Album. All questions in PM.

If you want to donate me, you can do it via Amazon gift card (Only $) , send from this page your amount to martin077dev@gmail.com
    Reserved

For Thanks :)
    Google phone with Martin's patches

Google Dialer v50.0.315427840 Stable

Normal:

Arm
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F7W3zXB5QGhJrAfE8CM32w6pyC1DUJWt/view?usp=drivesdk

Arm64
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pR-8J-WHMMjHaoNspmUClUYL_FTm-bZZ/view?usp=drivesdk

2-button answer:

2 buttons to tap and answer or ignore. "This is for some devices that have issues with swipe to answer.

Arm
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qDZ0e9YFP9ImQ17IJR3wKJ9F9Job5E7Y/view?usp=drivesdk

Arm64
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hyU9JqfdS7WXrazS_WWQC67_8Wh3431z/view?usp=drivesdk

PM Martin for Mods and questions about mods!

Read OP/search thread for answers before you ask.

Most importantly: ENJOY!

DJ
    I think, in next update, Google will unlock dark theme, it will looks like material design mod.
    @martin.007 when you can fix the bubble v23 . or at this point we are waiting for the release of the new one. thank you

Inviato dal mio HTC U11 utilizzando Tapatalk
    Done. Version from tab downloads. Bubble works.
    Google phone v.23 beta.

I had too many messages to make v.23 available for all.
    Done with one issue, every launch you'll see notification about unsupported device. I don't have time to remove it, maybe later.

If somebody wants v.23 black mods, write PM.