[APP][PATCHED] Google Phone v53+BLACK THEME [NO ROOT]

Search This thread

bubba1601

Aug 23, 2016
Nokia G10/G20
does anyone know why the GO version which by the way can be installed normally without being mod when running on normal android version 8.1 is slow ?! even gives weird locks.

I'm not sure why but I can suggest a theory I have.

I'm using V38 Go beta on a Honor 7S with Oreo 8.1 and apart from a message" This device is not supported so calls made not work correctly" everything works fine, but very slowly.

My theory is both my devices have had several Google app/ Google suite app updates in the past few days and since those updates, every Google owned app has been horrifically slow with many stupid lockups.
Gmail, Google, Google dialer, drive and photos have all been doing this on both my device since mid week, to the point I factory reset one device yesterday and everything was ok until the Google suite apps all updated via Google play.

This morning my Nokia has horrible slow downs and lock ups on all the Google apps again, so I think it's something Google have done or are doing.

I'm not having any issues with other apps like Facebook lite, messenger slide for Reddit, XDA ect.

Sorry if that's considered off topic but it's happening so I thought It may be relevant.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190908-070618.png
    Screenshot_20190908-070618.png
    77.7 KB · Views: 1,594
  • Screenshot_20190908-070146.png
    Screenshot_20190908-070146.png
    56.5 KB · Views: 1,598
Last edited:
There's no v18 and upwards for android 6 AFAIK

V18 and upwards have many changes that are not compatible with any android version below 7.0.
V17 will be the latest android 6 compatible version, as discussed previously in this thread.

Thanks Bubba. I just want to give a major shoutout to @Martin.077 — I chose to make a $10 donation to his Amazon Gift Card, and 6-12 hrs later Martin turned around for me sweet custom v18 dark with floating bubble which worked perfectly on my old but reliable Samsung Note 4 (yep, people still use 'em!)

I'm not an active member anymore, but I've been around XDA since WindowsMobile days, pre-invention of the iphone/ pre-Android, and I just want to say to newer members: Show some love to the devs here on XDA who bust their asses keeping core apps like Google Phone not only just operational, but also up to date with the latest and greatest of Android. I read through numerous pages of this whole 51 page long thread as I was digging for answers, and I came across so many ungrateful people time after time pressing the dev to bestow upon them the latest features ASAP, as though he's paid to service everyone's whims and desires. I'd love to see more people actually sending dollars Martin's way. XDA-Devs is an amazing resource and should never ever be taken for granted. That's my 2 cents :)

J_E_F_F

Nov 2, 2013
Here's a really dumb question, especially on page 378. I'be been using this app for a while, on several different phones, I've not had any issues, thanks for that. Originally on my Oneplus One with LineageOS I was able to get the factory Google Phone working, not needing an app like this one. Now I use this app, basically because it has the "Google" name I am used to, which leads me to my question...

Since the Spam filtering does not work on this version, what benefits do we gain from this Google Phone app over stock phone apps?

stathis95194

Oct 15, 2008
Nicosia
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
Xiaomi 13 Pro
Here's a really dumb question, especially on page 378. I'be been using this app for a while, on several different phones, I've not had any issues, thanks for that. Originally on my Oneplus One with LineageOS I was able to get the factory Google Phone working, not needing an app like this one. Now I use this app, basically because it has the "Google" name I am used to, which leads me to my question...

Since the Spam filtering does not work on this version, what benefits do we gain from this Google Phone app over stock phone apps?
Nearby places, dark mode, integration with Google apps (contacts, etc).

But in the end , it's just coming down to personal taste. I prefer Google apps so I'm using the whole bundle, others just remove them all first thing on their phones

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

chooks06

Jan 12, 2015
singapore
Nearby places, dark mode, integration with Google apps (contacts, etc).

But in the end , it's just coming down to personal taste. I prefer Google apps so I'm using the whole bundle, others just remove them all first thing on their phones
My sentiments too.

This is a great app!

Just noticed a few hours back that I couldn't get notification of missed calls from my Telco ( but it's a cheap China brand phone) and not root.. so....

Now, I'm not complaining about anything. I just need to check my phone first and I don't know where I'll end up but for sure the first instance cannot be the fault of the app (I'm still on the v37 2 buttons)..

I appreciate the work by @Martin.077 and @djdarkknight96 and the collaboration! Awesome!

Thank you!

Reactions: djdarkknight96

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Google phone
    11533246.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Latest Google Phone app Beta (v.53) can now be installed from the Play Store on any phone.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Stable Version: 52 link
    2 buttons Version: 52 link

Changelog:
    From version 19
    1. New nav bar.
    2. Only for Android 7.0+
    From version 24
    3. Nearby Places works.
    4. Dark theme activated (Settings -> Display Options screen with the name Dark mode).
    From version 26
    5. Round fav. - activated.
    From version 53
    5. Latest Google Phone app Beta (v.53) can now be installed from the Play Store on any phone.

Does not work:
    1. Spam Caller ID (automatically filter suspected spam calls)
    2. Nearby Places - works (from v.24)
    To make the APK install-able on any device, I have to sign it with my key (not original google key). This means these features cannot work on a modified APK. Sorry.
    Some kind of phones aren't​ compatible with the app ( Some firmwares of HTC, MIUI, some models of Moto). I can't fix it, your firmware incompatible with app.

How to install:
    Remove previous versions of Google Phone
    Install like usual APK
    Give permissions to app in Android Settings, including Modify System Settings.
    Set as default calling app in Android Settings
    Allow draw over other apps permission. (for floating button).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Current Black mods version - v.53
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    V. 53 Available mods:
    (All questions in PM!)

1. Google phone v.53 (Black theme+Dark theme (grey), Enlarged photo). Screenshots.
    2. Google phone v.53 (Enlarged Photo, black theme+dark theme, Dark background for anonymous contact). Screenshots.
    3. Google phone v.53 (Enlarged Photo, Default theme (white)+Dark theme (grey). Screenshots.

I can make a private mods, you can find screenshots of ready mods in My Album. All questions in PM.

If you want to donate me, you can do it via Amazon gift card (Only $) , send from this page your amount to martin077dev@gmail.com
    Reserved

For Thanks :)
    Google phone with Martin's patches

Google Dialer v50.0.315427840 Stable

Normal:

Arm
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F7W3zXB5QGhJrAfE8CM32w6pyC1DUJWt/view?usp=drivesdk

Arm64
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pR-8J-WHMMjHaoNspmUClUYL_FTm-bZZ/view?usp=drivesdk

2-button answer:

2 buttons to tap and answer or ignore. "This is for some devices that have issues with swipe to answer.

Arm
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qDZ0e9YFP9ImQ17IJR3wKJ9F9Job5E7Y/view?usp=drivesdk

Arm64
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hyU9JqfdS7WXrazS_WWQC67_8Wh3431z/view?usp=drivesdk

PM Martin for Mods and questions about mods!

Read OP/search thread for answers before you ask.

Most importantly: ENJOY!

DJ
    I think, in next update, Google will unlock dark theme, it will looks like material design mod.
    @martin.007 when you can fix the bubble v23 . or at this point we are waiting for the release of the new one. thank you

Inviato dal mio HTC U11 utilizzando Tapatalk
    Done. Version from tab downloads. Bubble works.
    Google phone v.23 beta.

I had too many messages to make v.23 available for all.
    Done with one issue, every launch you'll see notification about unsupported device. I don't have time to remove it, maybe later.

If somebody wants v.23 black mods, write PM.