FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][3.0+] Hack App Data - Public Pro Version, Also Designed for Non-Rooted Device

8 posts
Thanks Meter: 45

By heagoo, Junior Member on 26th May 2015, 10:15 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
About Hack App Data
Do you want to know what data is saved for an app? And further more, do you want to modify such data?
This tool is made for fun to help you to hack apps' data. It could view what data is saved for an app inside Android systems. It could also modify/edit apps' data to make your score higher, explore hidden functions, etc. (Especially for some offline games). Technically speaking, it can view and edit data saved in SharedPreferences and data saved in Sqlite database.
(It also contains memory hacking for certain rooted devices)

General Features
(1) 2 hacking modes: Static hacking (SharedPreferences & Sqlite database) and dynamic hacking (memory manipulation)
(2) 2 working modes supported: Root mode and Non-root mode
(3) Totally free, no ad in this public pro version
(4) no extra permissions

Why Publish it Here
I'm the developer of Hack App Data. I'd like to share it as I think it is a powerful tool.
Another reason is that some powerful functions like memory hacking may be recognized as dangerous behavior and not allowed in official market.
And, please support me if possible.

Download
HackAppDataPro.apk
The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to heagoo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift heagoo Ad-Free

23rd July 2016, 10:23 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Good day some frre data please
15th December 2016, 07:49 AM |#3  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 184

More
Edit app data
These app is working awesome. Make things simple to edit data of app.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ashwinrg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ashwinrg Ad-Free
19th February 2018, 03:47 PM |#4  
Flag Gilgit
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hack App Data
I Agree with the app facts. It is working Android app, and in the personal blog, i also publish this app APK file for my users. I will share Hack App Data APK file free my users, no need to subscribe, no registration and now need to pay any sum of amount.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to APKGlobe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift APKGlobe Ad-Free
19th July 2018, 06:14 PM |#5  

More
It didn't work on my skyvpn
30th July 2018, 11:19 AM |#6  
Flag Mymensingh
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Is there any way to hack premium data of skyvpn because there is a free net trick via skyvpn in Bangladesh.
25th September 2018, 09:35 AM |#7  

More
not working in my mobile i am using nokia 6 android oreo
while reinstalling that app which i remove in this app
it shows that (while parsing error)
19th October 2018, 08:32 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I installed it and successfully modified a game. But when I tried to do the same with another game it just uninstalls the game and does not re-install it. I tried re-installing HackAppData (even re-downloading it) but no effect. After uninstalling the game either the "install" button does not work or I see a white screen for a fraction of a second and that's it. I tried hard resetting my phone and the same thing happened. First game was modified perfectly then the same behaviour. The problem is that HackAppData after the first successfull try appears in the "install unknown apps" menu (where it has the necessary permission), but after the second try it disappears from it! Strange... So I can only use it for one game...
4th November 2018, 02:28 AM |#9  

More
For this install the app manually after process it is saved as revised app in temp folder of hack app data
14th February 2019, 05:59 AM |#10  

More
Super
10th March 2019, 06:52 AM |#11  

More
I can't download it please help me.
[email protected]
Whatsapp +9779811596878
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)