Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][UTILITY][30th April] Helix Engine 2.0.0.1-beta

6,439 posts
Thanks Meter: 13,779

Post Reply Email Thread
6th February 2018, 11:44 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Would like to try, only one question. How to remove after flash? Apk unninstal, magisk module delete, but what about flashable aroma zip? Thanks for you awesome work!

6th February 2018, 11:59 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 63

More
Bad scrolling experience when the battery profile is load but for a beta it's really , I love the idea if the project thanks for your work
7th February 2018, 12:18 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pires_7

Would like to try, only one question. How to remove after flash? Apk unninstal, magisk module delete, but what about flashable aroma zip? Thanks for you awesome work!

im wondering the same. for now i took a system-boot backup before flashing.
The Following User Says Thank You to me myself and i For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift me myself and i Ad-Free
7th February 2018, 12:50 AM |#14  
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 4,117

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by me myself and i

been using for a few hours........browsing.....watching video....taking picture. had it freeze on me while in the camera, after zooming, takign picture, and moving the phone it froze. had to power down because my phone went totally unresponsive. im idle drain is insane though. down to 0.36%/h from about 1.5%/h.

as im writing this i tested to camera malfunction again and it malfunctioned yet again. on OOS 5.0.2 blu_sparks kernel. and also experiencing sluggish scrolling in instagram.

edit: added some stuff

Please provide a logcat when something starts to not work as it should and even makes the phone unresponsive, so we can take a look.

Sent from my HUAWEI BLA-L29 using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to DeeZZ_NuuZZ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DeeZZ_NuuZZ Ad-Free
7th February 2018, 12:53 AM |#15  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 79

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by me myself and i

been using for a few hours........browsing.....watching video....taking picture. had it freeze on me while in the camera, after zooming, takign picture, and moving the phone it froze. had to power down because my phone went totally unresponsive. im idle drain is insane though. down to 0.36%/h from about 1.5%/h.

as im writing this i tested to camera malfunction again and it malfunctioned yet again. on OOS 5.0.2 blu_sparks kernel. and also experiencing sluggish scrolling in instagram.

edit: added some stuff

I concur. After reading this, i tried to take a picture at 4x zoom. Right after clicking the shutter button, it hung. While waiting to see if it would get back to normal, i could see occasional stutters. After rebooting, I couldn't replicate the issue again

Sent from my Oneplus 5 using XDA-Developers Legacy app
7th February 2018, 01:09 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
I just replicated the issue while taking a logcat. One is the entire log and one is the log from 'mm_camera'.

edit: @DeeZZ_NuuZZ
Attached Files
File Type: zip camera_crash_logs.zip - [Click for QR Code] (200.9 KB, 12 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to me myself and i For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift me myself and i Ad-Free
7th February 2018, 01:40 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 132

More
@ZeroInfinity htc 10 stock user here. cant seem to install apk. says unable to parse application. would love to be able to use this on stock Nougat
7th February 2018, 02:58 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 97

More
Does it work on custom ROMs too?
7th February 2018, 04:24 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Ok, so far , so good. Using it on my 3T. Can already feel the performance boost. I use G+ as a benchmark for scrolling and it has smoothed out quite a bit. Now, i will see how it does on battery. Great job, brother. Always looking for new ways to save battery. Appreciate the effort
7th February 2018, 07:29 AM |#20  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 440

More
I experience jitter scroll effect rather being very smooth. I am on OB5 with Boeffla kernel.

It is more than 10 hours now. I will watch battery saving and share here.

As someone mentioned in this thread, it is a good idea to take system backup before flashing so that we can revert.

Sent from my OnePlus 5 using Tapatalk
7th February 2018, 07:38 AM |#21  
Flag Traveling through gigabytes of data.
Thanks Meter: 87

More
Hi!
I just discovered this application recently. Can I use this on my phone? It's a ZUK Z2 which runs on SD820.

Thanks in advance!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
engine, helix, profile, script, tweaks

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)