[APP][MOD][4.4+] Instagram without ads and annoyances

38 posts
Thanks Meter: 159

By Grishka11, Member on 3rd May 2019, 08:38 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th February 2020, 07:13 AM |#261  
Thanks Meter: 426

More
i use this high security test app and don't see anything unusual.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...&postcount=110
5th February 2020, 08:49 AM |#262  
OP Member
Flag Saint-Petersburg
Thanks Meter: 159

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrg67

Is it possible to allow the carousel to act normally rather than having it stick on the first image? I think that is part of what makes posts "seen" so they don't keep showing up at the top. It seems like I'm having to scroll longer to get to posts or images I haven't seen and to see the check mark from IG that says I'm all caught up. If I swipe through the carousel on those posts, they finally go away. Does this make sense?

It is. You need to comment out that part in GrishkaHooks.java and recompile it.
5th February 2020, 12:15 PM |#263  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishka11

It is. You need to comment out that part in GrishkaHooks.java and recompile it.

Thanks! Now the question is, anyone willing to automate and build an apk for me and anyone else that may want it? Maybe neekless? If not, I might give it a shot over the weekend but I have very little experience doing this.
8th February 2020, 03:01 AM |#264  
Flag kerala
Thanks Meter: 244

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neekless

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid...26312261711310

V126 arm64 patched with no follower list crash.

If you do a clean install, you will see sponsored posts in the home feed when you first log in. Just force stop the app and the sponsored posts should disappear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjoel

MODERATORS, PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD!

after 3 weeks of use, today i received 11 new login alerts, from 11 diferent countries. I have two factor authenticator, they can't steal my account. I only use instagram in muy phone, no other place, so this app is the main reason of the alerts.

UNINSTALL ASAP!

Am using this app for last 3 weeks and there is no unusual activity in my account !
8th February 2020, 12:44 PM |#265  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 316

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjoel

MODERATORS, PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD!

after 3 weeks of use, today i received 11 new login alerts, from 11 diferent countries. I have two factor authenticator, they can't steal my account. I only use instagram in muy phone, no other place, so this app is the main reason of the alerts.

UNINSTALL ASAP!

Yes. When an issue like this that happens ONLY to you, it's definitely the app's problem and not because you have enemies that wanna hack you. /s

---------- Post added at 19:44 ---------- Previous post was at 19:43 ----------

Quote:

Thanks! Now the question is, anyone willing to automate and build an apk for me and anyone else that may want it? Maybe neekless? If not, I might give it a shot over the weekend but I have very little experience doing this.

Don't think I have the know how to do this sorry. All I'm doing is following the OP's instructions to add the patches. Never fiddled with the java myself.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neekless For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift neekless Ad-Free
11th February 2020, 10:29 AM |#266  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:

if you are willing to install some software on your computer the whole process is really easy
All you need are java runtime, jdk, apktool, android build tool, and tool to sign your apk(i use one from shatter box)
once you have build one the later version are very easy and fast

here v128 one i build from apkmirror
I'm not a android developer so I just create a random signature.
The Following User Says Thank You to crazymika For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift crazymika Ad-Free
13th February 2020, 05:15 PM |#267  
Flag kerala

More
Quote:

Yes. When an issue like this that happens ONLY to you, it's definitely the app's problem and not because you have enemies that wanna hack you. /s

---------- Post added at 19:44 ---------- Previous post was at 19:43 ----------

Don't think I have the know how to do this sorry. All I'm doing is following the OP's instructions to add the patches. Never fiddled with the java myself.

Any way to get the new instagram ! I mean new update ?
14th February 2020, 12:30 PM |#268  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 316

More
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid...26312261721607

V128
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to neekless For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift neekless Ad-Free
14th February 2020, 05:04 PM |#269  

More
Quote:

V128

Seems to be a .bin file rather than .apk. not sure if anyone else noticed but I also tried to rename it just in case but no go. Unless I'm an idiot, I think this has to be re-uploaded as the proper file type. Thanks for your work in making this a one click installer!
15th February 2020, 02:21 AM |#270  
Flag kerala

More
Quote:

Seems to be a .bin file rather than .apk. not sure if anyone else noticed but I also tried to rename it just in case but no go. Unless I'm an idiot, I think this has to be re-uploaded as the proper file type. Thanks for your work in making this a one click installer!

Nah it's .apk !
15th February 2020, 02:34 AM |#271  

More
Quote:

V128

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohithksaj

Nah it's .apk !

I tried again using chrome rather than duckduckgo and it downloaded fine. Thanks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)