[APP][MOD][4.4+] Instagram without ads and annoyances

38 posts
Thanks Meter: 159

By Grishka11, Member on 3rd May 2019, 08:38 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th May 2019, 02:02 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quite useful. It doesn't bother me at all the followers/following crashes and a few more, I prefer no ads. Good job!
15th May 2019, 12:31 AM |#22  
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 505

More
great, would love black/OLED theme if possible. ๐Ÿ‘
15th May 2019, 10:43 AM |#23  
OP Member
Flag Saint-Petersburg

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

great, would love black/OLED theme if possible.

I've already said that I can't do much with the UI because this would make the patch significantly harder to port to newer versions. That is, unless all the colors are in XML resources as opposed to being hardcoded in Java code.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grishka11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Grishka11 Ad-Free
15th May 2019, 05:39 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
A great job in the end not see an ad can repair the followers that make the application cracked
18th May 2019, 05:32 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 100

More
Can u remove discover also๐Ÿ˜€
18th May 2019, 06:42 PM |#26  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 2,867

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by n_boy86

Can u remove discover also

Can we have this + the regular IG app installed at the same time, or must the regular IG app be uninstalled first? Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to JoeFCaputo113 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JoeFCaputo113 Ad-Free
19th May 2019, 03:46 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeFCaputo113

Can we have this + the regular IG app installed at the same time, or must the regular IG app be uninstalled first? Thanks

You have to uninstall the regular IG. But I hope OP will update this

Anyway thank you OP I was shocked to see an app which remove ads on iOS and not on Android
19th May 2019, 07:44 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 174

More
Thanks a lot for this, been waiting for something like this since long ago.

Also very good explanation...
19th May 2019, 09:16 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Thanks for this! Anyone else getting some strong IG algorithm that has the same posts at the top (more so than usual)? I'm used to one or two showing at the top but I'm scrolling to the tenth post to get something recent.
20th May 2019, 09:17 PM |#30  
Flag Kristianstad
Thanks Meter: 155

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdragon88

Thanks for this! Anyone else getting some strong IG algorithm that has the same posts at the top (more so than usual)? I'm used to one or two showing at the top but I'm scrolling to the tenth post to get something recent.

Yeah I can confirm that. There is even a few specific post from those I follow that can stay in the top 10 first posts for days and days.

/P
22nd May 2019, 11:58 PM |#31  
OP Member
Flag Saint-Petersburg

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdragon88

Yes, I think it's because I'm forcing the carousel posts to the first photo/video. By default, they sometimes start with the second one and this annoyed the **** out of me. It likely reports what was viewed to the server and the server then decides which posts to put into the feed next time. Obviously, the server-side logic doesn't account for clients that "misbehave" like this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Grishka11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Grishka11 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)