[APP][4.1+] JINA App Drawer, App Organizer, Sidebar & Folders

Search This thread

huct

May 7, 2019
Is it possible to filter my list of apps and games with multiple tags at once?

I'm wanting to setup tags so that I can filter with two or three at once to show things like all puzzle games that can be played with one hand or all card games that support S-Pen and don't require internet or any mix of categories like this.

koimr

Feb 20, 2013
British Columbia
Scroll sidebar

Hi! Very new to Jina and love the favourites sidebar. :)

Because I am very lazy :) is there a way to do an "endless" scroll of the sidebar? When I open it and the app I want is at the top it would be easier to scroll down so it's right by my thumb. Does that make sense?

bambapin

Aug 17, 2007
Roma
Sorry for the delay in the response.
You can use folders to merge multiple tags. You should create a custom folder and add into the Live Folders linked to the tags you want to merge.

Is it possible to filter my list of apps and games with multiple tags at once?

I'm wanting to setup tags so that I can filter with two or three at once to show things like all puzzle games that can be played with one hand or all card games that support S-Pen and don't require internet or any mix of categories like this.

bambapin

Aug 17, 2007
Roma
Hi, there is "Stack from bottom" option in the Favorites sidebar, could you try if it helps?

Hi! Very new to Jina and love the favourites sidebar. :)

Because I am very lazy :) is there a way to do an "endless" scroll of the sidebar? When I open it and the app I want is at the top it would be easier to scroll down so it's right by my thumb. Does that make sense?

igloohed73

Sep 8, 2012
Eastern Shore of MD
Hi, if you are still trying JINA on a beta of Android Q, can i ask if you noticed a long delay with the sidebar hotspots immediately after pressing the Home button?
Sorry for the delay either missed or didn't get this notification. Anyway, yes sometimes there has been a delay. Has been very inconsistent in that regard. However I just installed the latest beta for Jina a little while ago & that inconsistent lag has seemed to disappear, fingers crossed.

Reactions: bambapin

bambapin

Aug 17, 2007
Roma
Yes i can understand... the difficulty is that it is not possible to simply change a parameter (perhaps because it would have been too easy and the android developers would have been bored :( ) but it is necessary to completely replace the long press management function provided by Android and to do this i also have to give up all the other automatisms related to the gestures and therefore i have to rewrite those too.
A couple of questions to see if it is possible to think about a workaround: do you have root? eventually (i have to check the feasibility) a double tap instead of the shorter long press could be fine?

I'm sorry to keep bugging you about this, I'm just so used to 200 ms for years and the regular delay seems like ages ;P

bambapin

Aug 17, 2007
Roma
Thank you very much. The limitation on starting apps in background in Android Q, is likely to be a big problem for both JINA and other apps that use overlays (or those that automate tasks) :(

Sorry for the delay either missed or didn't get this notification. Anyway, yes sometimes there has been a delay. Has been very inconsistent in that regard. However I just installed the latest beta for Jina a little while ago & that inconsistent lag has seemed to disappear, fingers crossed.

xdatok

Jun 27, 2013
Can Icon Pack Studio be used in JINA?

Can icons generated from Icon Pack Studio be used in JINA? I've generated icons but I haven't been able to figure out how to get them to show up in JINA. Only icon packs from the playstore show up in JINA. Any pointers?

kam333

Can icons generated from Icon Pack Studio be used in JINA? I've generated icons but I haven't been able to figure out how to get them to show up in JINA. Only icon packs from the playstore show up in JINA. Any pointers?
Yes, I use IPS. To use the generated icon pack go to menu > look and feel then choose the icon pack (see image).

You can also long press an app icon and choose 'app details' then 'reset/ set icon' and choose the individual icon. IMG_20190529_070746.jpgIMG_20190529_070448.jpg29-May-2019-07-03-55.jpg

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Gary_O and bambapin

xdatok

Jun 27, 2013
Re: Can Icon Pack Studio be used in JINA?

Yes, I use IPS. To use the generated icon pack go to menu > look and feel then choose the icon pack (see image).

You can also long press an app icon and choose 'app details' then 'reset/ set icon' and choose the individual icon.View attachment 4767626View attachment 4767630View attachment 4767631

Yes, I had been doing what you wrote but the icon pack would not show up in JINA. I finally got this working by loading Nova instead of SL5, (probably could have used stock as well), and then opening IPS to export. This actually exported the icon pack, which then showed up in JINA. Somehow when using SL5, IPS would not export something that could be viewed in JINA.

Hope that helps someone else...

Reactions: bambapin and kam333

Jinnn92

Aug 24, 2014
Germany
OnePlus 6
OnePlus 11
Yes i can understand... the difficulty is that it is not possible to simply change a parameter (perhaps because it would have been too easy and the android developers would have been bored :( ) but it is necessary to completely replace the long press management function provided by Android and to do this i also have to give up all the other automatisms related to the gestures and therefore i have to rewrite those too.
A couple of questions to see if it is possible to think a
bout a workaround: do you have root? eventually (i have to check the feasibility) a double tap instead of the shorter long press could be fine?

OH sorry, I thought it was simple, like changing system default delay. But as you said, Google makes sure developers are entertained ;D
Sure, I have root.
Thank you for answering and the best app to keep my billion others in check :good:

Quality26

Jun 7, 2019
Just downloaded - need some sidebar help

What is the best way to have a specific list of apps only in the side bar? I have created a tag set, and filtered on that in the sidebar, but it goes back to all apps very frequently. Is there a better way to manage this?

Thanks!

kam333

What is the best way to have a specific list of apps only in the side bar? I have created a tag set, and filtered on that in the sidebar, but it goes back to all apps very frequently. Is there a better way to manage this?

Thanks!
Have you tried using favourites only setting?IMG_20190607_182040.jpg

Reactions: bambapin

Nirnic

Aug 2, 2017
Honor 8
OnePlus 8T
Hi! Two suggestions related to search tool. It would be great if:

- "search mode on startup" option could be applied in folders view too.
- "search by name in folders" could search folders and subfolders names too. I don't know if "search by name in folders: apps, shortcuts, subfolders" described in the changelog means you can do that, but actually it only searches apps and shortcuts names.

Thanks in advance!

Jina version: 3.3.0b1190.1905310933
Device: Honor 8

bambapin

Aug 17, 2007
Roma
Hi! Two suggestions related to search tool. It would be great if:

- "search mode on startup" option could be applied in folders view too.
- "search by name in folders" could search folders and subfolders names too. I don't know if "search by name in folders: apps, shortcuts, subfolders" described in the changelog means you can do that, but actually it only searches apps and shortcuts names.

Thanks in advance!

Jina version: 3.3.0b1190.1905310933
Device: Honor 8

Hi, search by name should match folder names if the option search in subfolders is switched off.
When that option is set all folders are expanded and only their content is shown.
Do you think it should show also the folders?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Folders are containers, tags are attributes
    So from a fresh install JINA Looks like it scans all my apps and creates TAGs based no Google Play App Category.
    It also seems to create a Folder that matches TAG and puts app in that folder. The TAGs have option to convert to a "Live Folder" Not sure what that is or why I would do that. So I have Tag called Card with Solitaire & Euchre in both the TAG and Folder. If I long click TAG and click convert to Live Folder it says Folder Already exists. So the Folder Named Card it created must be a live Folder? In the Folder view is there a way to tell if a folder is a live folder?

I think what I'm looking for is about a dozen tags and matching folders were I tag apps like Solitaire as Games not Card. If an app has 2 TAGs will it show up in both Folders? Does Every TAG I create automatically create a folder with the same name? When I create a TAG I have a checkbox "Convert to live folder" OK I see that checking that creates a Folder and unchecked just TAG no folder. How would I use a TAG with no folder? Looks like deleting TAG doesn't delete folder that has to be done manually.
    Is there a way I can create a TAG of Folder that gets attached to newly installed apps so I can find them and assign a TAG I wany? Or tell JINA not to tag new apps so I can find them to tag?
    Folders are containers, tags are attributes of apps (an app can have n tags).

Tags allow you to filter apps from a flat structure, Folders allow you to create a hierarchical organization.

A Manual Folder is a container whose content is completely decided by the user without any automation (you can add apps, shortcuts or other folders).

A Live Folder is a folder whose content is automatically updated by JINA based on a specific rule: for example, a Live Folder built from a tag will automatically add to the folder all apps that have that tag or that will be tagged in the future with that tag.

By default JINA assigns to apps a tag corresponding to the Playstore category but there is an option to tell JINA not to automatically tag new installed apps: in this case you can find untagged apps in the Live Folder "Without tags".

I didn't understand the Solitaire example, can you make an example diagram with 3 or 4 apps, highlighting the tags that JINA assigns automatically, the tags you would like to assign yourself and the structure of the Folders you would like to have?
    banner_1024x500_XDA.png

App Drawer replacement, Sidebar, App Organizer, Folders and much much more. A must have for advanced users

app_icon_TEST14.png
    JINA: App Drawer, App Organizer, Sidebar & Folders

full_sidebar.png

fav_sidebar.png

folders.png

drawer_details.png

drawer_icons.png

tab7_land_folders.png

hotspots.png

market_qrcode.png

App Drawer, Sidebar, App Organizer, Folder Organizer: All In One!.

JINA is an App Drawer Replacement and an App Organizer bundled with a Sidebar always accessibile by a simple swipe on the screen.

Some features:

sort apps by size, manually, by usage, name, install date, update date, last event
    ★ quick launch sidebar, resizable and always accessible for multitasking
    ★ fully customizable app drawer replacement
    ★ customizable home screen icon
    ★ automatic app organizer
    personal tags and market categories based app organizer
    ★ dynamic desktop folders and nested sub folders
    ★ playstore listing abstracts
    ★ blazing fast finder with T9 search option
    random game picker: when you feel bored
    ★ system apps uninstaller for rooted devices
    ★ app list exporter
    ★ .... much more just try it

Additional features:
    • Dynamic desktop folders for automatic categories
    • User defined Tags: 1 app can have multiple tags (m:n relationship)
    • Drag and drop for category mapping
    • Desktop Sidebar resizable and zoomable :cyclops:
    • Sidebar content customizable (from the icon only to full information)
    • App list Excel export
    • Apps prices and origin editable
    • Installation chart
    • Uninstalls tracking
    • Root uninstall system apps
    • Favourite apps
    • Customizable app icons
    • 4 themes
    • Automatic switch to dark theme during the night
    • Lollipop app stats

Latest builds and changelogs are available on XDA-Labs

Have a look at the FAQ section on post #5

The main purpose of this thread is to collect feedbacks on the new UI and suggestions for more features: togheter we can improve JINA.

Previous beta changelog

• New internal cache management (drawer/sidebar)
    • Settings related to the new cache management are reset to their default values (drawer/sidebar)
    • New option to disable sidebar search button: swipe up from bottom to enter search mode (sidebar)
    • App stats are now applied asynchronously when ordering by usage (drawer/sidebar)
    • Added pull to refresh gesture for sidebar and drawer (drawer/sidebar)
    • Dial menu on shortcuts: it is now possibile to move shortcuts between folders (folders)
    • Fixed hidden attribute not preserved on not launchable apps refresh (general)
    • New optional horizontal letterbar when sorting by name (drawer)
    • Keyboard shown automatically if "start in search mode" is set (sidebar)
    • Fixed Sidebar 2nd row cut on huge fonts system settings (sidebar)
    • Fixed wrong behavior on device orientation changes (sidebar, drawer)
    • New optional wide sidebar activation hotspot, useful for samsung edges devices (sidebar)
    • Tags filtering problems fixed (sidebar)
    • Multiple opened nested folder can be close tapping on the desktop (folders)
    • Single tap on the app counter circle to show the sort-by menu (folders)
    • Performance and stability improvement (general)
    • New option to disable sidebar opening animation: default disabled on pre-lollipop (sidebar)
    • New sortby bottom-sheet: long press tags filter (sidebar)
    • Sortby icons (general)
    • Fixed app stats screen (drawer)
    • New dynamic folder for untagged apps (folders)
    • Added new menu entry for nested folders (folders)
    • Reduced apk size (general)
    • Stability improvement (general)
      Workaround for the "Screen overlay detected" message when accessing permission (Samsung and Nexus security updates).
    • New option in the Sidebar Notification to quick toggle on off the handler and bypass the "Screen overlay detected" message while granting permissions (sidebar)
    • Sidebar handler is automatic disabled (and re-enabled) when is Jina who asks for their permissions (general)
    • Fixed Tags manual sorting ignored when adding tags to apps from app details (general)
    • New contextual menu with speed dial (sidebar, drawer, folders)
    • New option to choose Tags Management as default drawer view (drawer)
    • New option to clear previous search on each start (sidebar/drawer)
    • Fresh new sidebar menu (sidebar)
    • New error reporting system (general)
    • New option to launch sidebar from folders (folders)
    • Revisited first install tour (general)
    • New accessibility service as alternative method for Sidebar blacklist (sidebar)
    • Sidebar toolbar moved to bottom (sidebar)
    • Added option for smaller sidebar handler and activation hotspot (sidebar)
    • Added option to toggle the bottom bar by long pressing the Search icon (drawer/sidebar)
    • New Drawer Everywhere option (drawer)
    • Added new menu entry JINA Shortcuts (drawer) and the related shortcuts creation (i.e. new classic drawer icon)
    • Added shortcuts repository (drawer/folders)
    • Folders default colors inherited from the current theme (folders)
    • New live folders: favourite apps, most used, last used, and last played games (folders)
    • New Black Transparent theme (general)
    • New app icons loading strategy to reduce the fading effect on first load (drawer/sidebar/folders)
    • Added app size (approximate) information (general)
    • New order by options: last event and size (general)
    • improved app details layout
    • added ability to use any image as app/tag icon
    • added option to ignore some apps when sorting by usage (most/less/last)
    • added apps usage time info (app detail and apps statistics)
    • most used sort criteria is now based on the apps usage time (due to android api changes, launch count is unreliable on most phones)
    • cosmetic change to the sidebar tags picker filter
    • new option to start the sidebar with the tags filter shown
    • fixed broken tags sorting
    • sidebar excluded from recents
    • fixed wrong colors on folders details
    • multi selection on batch tags assign mode (app drawer)
    • new icon
    • fixed dark theme
    • other minor bugfixing
    • totally new drawer menu
    • fixed transparent background on app details launched from folders
    • shortcut indicator resized on folder icon zoom
    • new UI
    • sidebar and drawer are now 2 different launcher entries
    • categories and tags are merged into "super" tags
    • market categories are now automatically mapped to a tag
    • tags linked to automatic categories can be manually renamed and/or unliked on app basis
    • tags can be manually sorted
    • tags batch actions (work in progress)
    • the game or app attribute is related only to the app and no more to the category/tag
    • desktop/home folders are totally resizable
    • folder items can be manually sorted
    • new backup/restore system (full data and icons backup on external storage to survive to uninstallations)
    • some user preference added (just have a look)
    • sidebar activation feedback (very very work in progress)
    • fixed crash when folders/subfolders are not opened directly from launcher
    • fixed double entries on uninstall/reinstall
    • improved app list refresh function
    • maybe something else but i don't remember :D

Old releases

v.1.2.7ga
    • Sidebar persistent notification icon
    • Fixed sidebar activation problems on android 6
    • Increased max zoom drawer icon view
    • Fixed FC on unescaped search strings
    • Fixed missed Sidebar activation after apps launch
    • Start sidebar in search mode
    • Sidebar T9 height adjustable
    • Removed unneeded read_phone_state permission
    • Tag colors code
    • New desktop shortcuts to directly launch the Sidebar (filtered or not)
    • System shortcuts can be added to folders (experimental)
    v. 1.2.5p02
    • Fixed sidebar everywhere on android 6.0
    • Added option to rebuild icon cache
    • Sidebar swipe to uninstall is now optional
    • Sidebar everywhere hotspot position changed and tuned activation detection
    • Tags list sort by name option
    • Uninstalled apps icon are now saved
    • App details: export app icon
    • App details: clipboard copy app store url
    • Fixed long press on clear filter behaviour
    • T9 search visual feedback
    • General stability improvement

v. 1.2.4
    • Fixed old folder opened sometimes instead of the right one
    • Option to position the Sidebar everywhere handler (up/center/bottom)
    • Option to disable the row alignment during scroll (to improve scrolling smoothness default value is true now)
    • Category and Tags filter screen "pin" status saved
    • Long press on app icon to launch the app from the app details screen
    • Sidebar everywhere startup at boot settings retained after app updates
    • Cookies disclaimer one time message (mandatory to be compliant with the EU law)

v. 1.2.3p1
    • Added Sidebar Everywhere apps whitelist
    • Option to automatically build category icons using the app icons
    • Folders automatic zoom option
    • App rename option added
    • Fixed wrong tags picker icons
    • Tags and Categories directly accessible from the Sidebar menu
    • Jina accessible from desktop folders
    • Apks Export option added (root required)
    • Fixed scrolling behavior on focus lost
    • Workaround for missing icons after app restore

v. 1.2.2
    • Sidebar -> fullscreen switch button integrated in the quick launch strip
    • Sidebar tags and category filters are now shown outside the sidebar
    • Disabled long press on search button to access advanced filters (still accessible from the quick launch strip)
    • Folders refresh bug fixed

v. 1.2.0
    • New sidebar quick launch buttons
    • App details are now accessible from desktop folders
    • Category folders shortcut icon and label are now user customizable
    • It is now possible to remove a tag from multiple apps (from the tags browser function)
    • Bug fixing

v. 1.1.7h
    • Default categories icons changed
    • Improved "refresh installed app list" function
    • Tags included in back fileset

v. 1.1.7c
    • New look & feel for desktop folders
    • New look for the app Menu drawer
    • improved letterbar (second letter available to refine the search, just keep pressed a letter for more than 1 second to activate)
    • Fixed a bug on 4.0.x devices

v. 1.1.6g
    • Complete Tags support ui in the app detail screen
    • Colored Tags
    • Various bugs fixed

v. 1.1.0
    • User defined Tags: 1 app can have multiple tags (many to many relationship)
    Tags usage example.
    "google apps" -> gmail, chrome, maps..
    "messaging" -> gmail, exchange ....
    "favourites" -> gmail, JINA....

v. 1.0.10
    • Random game pick added to the sidebar
    • Change icons for All Games and All Apps category shortcuts
    • Improved French translation

v. 1.0.9
    • Random game pick

v. 1.0.8
    • Fixed 3 dot menu not showing in Category Browser view
    • Improved French translation

v. 1.0.7a
    • Android 5+ app stats usage
    • Recent app list included in sort by "last used" view also if launched outside Jina

v. 1.0.6f
    • System apps can be now uninstalled on rooted devices
    • Added option to start Sidebar Everywhere at boot
    • Sidebar Everywhere hotspot color customizable
    • Added french translation (greetings to Hervé)
    • Improved app icons loading strategy
    • Hidden filter is now reset when Jina is sent to background
    • Improved desktop folder position algorithm</change>
    • Improved Sidebar everywhere animation feedback</change>
    • Added function to check Google Play infos (if available) for apps with different origin
    • Added option to open the Sidebar from everywhere, by sliding the edge of the screen
    • Categories Folders can be freely moved on the screen (per folder settings)
    • Categories Folders can be created as general system shortcuts (Nova, Swapps etc.)
    • Categories Folders look and feel user customizable (per folder settings)
    • Added option to not ask confirmation before exit fullscreen

v. 4.0 beta 5
    Older betas
    • Backup/Restore JINA db
    • Fixed app version not updated

v. 4.0 beta 4
    • Added Export/Import to Excel (csv) JINA db
    • It is now possible to create and contextually assign a category to a list of selected apps
    • Fixed bug on origin change from app details

v. 4.0 beta 3
    • Icon view (full screen) resizable by pinch zoom
    • Some graphics improvement

v. 4.0 beta 1
    • Genders desktop folders (All games, All apps)
    • Optionally include whitespaces and punctuation in T9 searches
    • App name can be hidden in Sidebar
    • First usage hints added

v. 4.0 alpha18
    • Sidebar advanced filters added (long press search button)
    • Removed vibration on max zoom reached

v. 4.0 alpha17.
    • Sidebar and sidebar content resizable by a joystick like handler
    • Sidebar app details customizable (Sidebar settings menu)
    • Sidebar search section moved under the app list
    • Change icon regression bug fixed

v. 4.0 alpha16.
    • New T9 design and functions, with numbers and whitespace. Sorry DB must reset on first launch
    • Fixed missing Phone app on samsung phones
    • Added app version info in apps list
    • Changed space with 1 on top of the letterbar
    • Added icon as indicator for night mode
    • Some app list loading optimization after launch/details
    • Fixed scrolling position on multiselection (tablet layout)
    • Desktop folders are not moveable yet...

v. 4.0 alpha14.
    • Desktop folders container resizable (pinch zoom) requires 4.1+
    • Yes i know, next release they will be also moveable :)
    • Fixed sorting bug
    • Fixed some themes bug
    v. 4.0 alpha13.
    • Fixed automatic dark theme switch
    • Zoomable sidebar
    • Added pricing info to the app list
    • Added indicator current sort by criteria
    • Option to hide categories from the app list
    • Various bugs fixed

v. 4.0 alpha12.
    • Added a new sidebar desktop view (still incomplete but it useful as proof of concept)
    • Added swipe to uninstall from the new sidebar
    • Closing app details doesn't reload app list anymore
    • 3 dot app menu more moved to the left
    • Bug fixed: category change in app detail

v. 4.0 alpha11
    • App details popup mode for tablet/landscape layout
    • Much bigger touchable area for 3 dot app menu more
    v. 4.0 alpha10
    • Bug fixed: letter bar disappearing
    • Bug fixed: white icons background
    • Added multi selection option to reset app icons
    v. 4.0 alpha9
    • Improved more letter bar
    • Desktop folder grid is resizable, per single folder (icons x row)
    v. 4.0 alpha8
    • Improved letter bar
    • Added option to move search button on the bottom toolbar
    • Automatic dark theme switching during the night period
    • Info button now is hidden in multiselection if items selected are 0 or more than 1
    • Experimental: Jina is now hidden from the recent apps list
    • Bug fixed: keyboard not hidden on exit from the main list view
    • Bug fixed: list position reset on exiting detail view in multiselection mode
    • Bug fixed: games category not assignable from multiselection
    • Bug fixed: unable to change back to app gender if game gender is selected

v. 4.0 alpha7
    bugfix
    v. 4.0 alpha6
    • Incremental, non destructive, db refresh function (from Settings menu)
    • It is now possible to manually add an app to JINA db (from Settings menu)
    • Sort by name in Find Apps is now case insensitive
    • Improved alphabet indexer usability in App List
    • List position after view details is now mantained
    • User feedback on how many apps are currently selected in multi selection mode
    • Manually assign app origin in multi selection mode
    • White theme added
    • Source filter logic changed: now a selection on a source means "show only that source"
    • Some bug fixed (i.e. crash on remove unistalled apps from list)

v. 4.0 alpha5
    • Added Dynamic Desktop Folders for categories
    • Better App Detail management on tablet layout

View attachment 3121859

v. 4.0 alpha4
    • Added option to force order by most used in search mode

v. 4.0 alpha3
    • UI totally revisited
    • Multiple views for apps (icons, details)
    • Batch actions on apps (multi selection)
    • Folder view (browse apps for categories)
    • Drag and drop to map categories
    • Dark theme
    • Customizable icons (apps and categories)
    • Icon packs integration

Screenshots attached
    New features requests

• Desktop folders for categories (developer)
    • Clean white theme (umetnic)
    • Auto switch selected themes according to time for starters. So I could use dark in the evening while tinkering with phone prior to sleep…. But white etc. during the day…. (umetnic)
    • Incremental refresh db function to add new apps (i.e. restored with titanium backup) without loose previous data (hervé)
    • Manually add an app to JINA db (hervé)
    • toggle search icon on/off (off should put it in the footer bar) (umetnic, daniello8)
    • toggle the footer bar on/off (daniello8)
    • toggle labels on/off (daniello8)
    • in the letter bar you can long press a letter and then you get a fly out to select the second letter (daniello8)
    • hide Jina in the system's task manager (daniello8)
    • in grid view it would be cool to be able to scale the icons .. eg. 5x5 etc. (daniello8)
    • Introduce a sort of sidebar quicklaunch view, popup style, similar to previous JINA main view(hervé)
    • App detail popup mode (tablet layout)(hervé)
    • save list position between different session (in sort by name mode) (daniello8)
    • add app size info (umetnic)
    • sidebar for categories(hervé)
    • recent used apps folder (vault1965)
    • Provide the ability to group shortcuts as well as applications (ewillner)
    • Provide the ability to assign an application to more than one group (ewillner)
    • Provide the ability to add a launcher shortcut to a group. (ewillner)
    • Instead of automatically categorizing applications on initialization, provide that as an option. (ewillner)
    • default categories icons as stacked-preview(andrew)
    • automatically hide empty categories(andrew)
    New alpha v. 3.0 b656
    A beta is coming soon :fingers-crossed:
    • internal changes for future plugins integration (general)
    • bugfixing (general)