FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] [4.0+] Kernel Adiutor

2,757 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,252

By Grarak, Recognized Developer on 27th December 2014, 10:26 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th June 2017, 10:26 PM |#1041  
Flag Београд (Beograd/Belgrade/Griechisch Weißenburg/Alba Graeca; Alba Bulgarica)
Thanks Meter: 2,066

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami Jildeh

Hi,
I am using Resurrection Remix ROM, Android 7.1.2 and when i open KA i have Battery temp set to 30C and doesn't change.
All the apps that show battery temp set to 30C, is there a way to enable something to let KA show the right temp.

The only app that shows the real battery temp is Boeffla Kernel config app when i use its kernal other than that it is all 30C.

Thanks

On some ROMs the batterys temperature is shown correctly. So I think it is not KA's fault but a missing implementation in the kernels or drivers..

9th June 2017, 04:12 AM |#1042  
Thanks Meter: 151

More
using app on oneplus 3t and getting wrong battery mah reading and the temperature is updating very slowly.
13th June 2017, 05:39 PM |#1043  
Thanks Meter: 157

More
I am having an issue deleting profiles. If I try to delete a profile, the last profile gets deleted. It doesn't matter which one I pick - the last profile is deleted.

My rom is Fulmics 3.3 on an LG G5.

Any ideas?
18th June 2017, 07:02 PM |#1044  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Noob question, someone uploaded a kernel adiutor profile that ends in .json. How do I apply that profile on the app? I tried from the profile page of the app and the app wasn't recognizing the file.
18th June 2017, 07:32 PM |#1045  
Flag Kallinge
Thanks Meter: 212

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ew

I am having an issue deleting profiles. If I try to delete a profile, the last profile gets deleted. It doesn't matter which one I pick - the last profile is deleted.

My rom is Fulmics 3.3 on an LG G5.

Any ideas?

Sure its just not the naming of profiles that gets jumbled until you switch tab and then back to profiles? Happens to me if I delete a profile in the "middle".
The Following User Says Thank You to Iliyena For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Iliyena Ad-Free
18th June 2017, 07:49 PM |#1046  
Thanks Meter: 157

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iliyena

Sure its just not the naming of profiles that gets jumbled until you switch tab abd then back to profiles?

Thanks for the suggestion, but that's not the issue for me. I have tried after switching tabs, exciting the app and after rebooting.

Am I the only one?
The Following User Says Thank You to ew For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ew Ad-Free
18th June 2017, 07:58 PM |#1047  
Flag Београд (Beograd/Belgrade/Griechisch Weißenburg/Alba Graeca; Alba Bulgarica)

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kast09

Noob question, someone uploaded a kernel adiutor profile that ends in .json. How do I apply that profile on the app? I tried from the profile page of the app and the app wasn't recognizing the file.

The profiles are stored in /data/data/com.grarak.k erneladiutor/files/profiles.json

If this file does not yet exist, copy the postet one into this place. Otherwise insert the desired content.
You will need a rootet phone and a good filemanager like mixplorer for doing so...
The Following User Says Thank You to guest4711 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift guest4711 Ad-Free
19th June 2017, 04:14 PM |#1048  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest4711

The profiles are stored in /data/data/com.grarak.k erneladiutor/files/profiles.json

If this file does not yet exist, copy the postet one into this place. Otherwise insert the desired content.
You will need a rootet phone and a good filemanager like mixplorer for doing so...

Thank you, I did that, even renamed the json file to "profiles.json" and restarted the phone, nothing has changed. Do I do something in the app to apply it?

This is the file: https://forum.xda-developers.com/att...8&d=1497421443

Am I doing something wrong?
19th June 2017, 09:29 PM |#1049  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kast09

Thank you, I did that, even renamed the json file to "profiles.json" and restarted the phone, nothing has changed. Do I do something in the app to apply it?

This is the file: https://forum.xda-developers.com/att...8&d=1497421443

Am I doing something wrong?

Don't think so. The file you supplied is for another version of KA I think: It does not work for me, too. The file-layout is different from that used by my version.

I add a working example (but had to add the .txt-extension for uploading).
Attached Files
File Type: txt profiles.json.txt - [Click for QR Code] (3.7 KB, 24 views)
20th June 2017, 10:25 AM |#1050  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Can Kernel Adiutor be used with systemless MagiskSU? I'm concerned because it has a build.prop editor which might write to the system partition.
The Following User Says Thank You to mel2000 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mel2000 Ad-Free
20th June 2017, 10:59 AM |#1051  
Flag Katni
Thanks Meter: 21

More
In new beta 0.9.71 apply on boot doesn't work for me i am on oneplus 3 stock rom with custom kernel.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)