FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] [4.0+] Kernel Adiutor

2,755 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,251
 
By Grarak, Recognized Developer on 27th December 2014, 10:26 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th March 2015, 11:29 PM |#121  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
The wake control doesn't appears in my app. Please help!
 
 
12th March 2015, 12:17 AM |#122  
Grarak's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 10,251
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfp10

The wake control doesn't appears in my app. Please help!

Does your kernel support that feature?

Sent from my D816w using XDA Free mobile app
12th March 2015, 03:57 PM |#123  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grarak

Does your kernel support that feature?

Sent from my D816w using XDA Free mobile app

Yes, now it appears but when I activate the 2ttw the mobile reboot. Any solution?
12th March 2015, 11:39 PM |#124  
lukino563's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lúčnica nad Žitavou
Thanks Meter: 46
 
Donate to Me
More
After latest update of Intelliplug 4.0
Only Intelliplug touch boost option is showed, could you fix this?
13th March 2015, 08:26 AM |#125  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Latest version can't change minimum frequency under 787 mhz in my moto g 2013 stock lollipop 5.0.2 (stock rom & kernel has a bug that minimum frequency stays at 787 mhz instead of 300 mhz, it doesn't scales down). With kernel adiutor if I select a value under 787 it's automatically returns to 787. With other kernel tweak app I can select lower than 787 frequency without problems.

Thanks for your work. Great app!!!.
14th March 2015, 08:13 PM |#126  
Grarak's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 10,251
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkapolo

Latest version can't change minimum frequency under 787 mhz in my moto g 2013 stock lollipop 5.0.2 (stock rom & kernel has a bug that minimum frequency stays at 787 mhz instead of 300 mhz, it doesn't scales down). With kernel adiutor if I select a value under 787 it's automatically returns to 787. With other kernel tweak app I can select lower than 787 frequency without problems.

Thanks for your work. Great app!!!.

Other apps don't rerefresh frequencies. That's why my app revert back to the normal frequency. Try to turn off hotplugging if your phone has that.

Sent from my D816w using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Grarak For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th March 2015, 09:38 AM |#127  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8,693
 
Donate to Me
More
Thank you so much for the dark theme!

I really like your app: all the basic (and more and more advanved) settings are there with little footprint on the system. Great job.
19th March 2015, 11:03 AM |#128  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 88
 
More
No Logo2Wake/Sleep option on HTC M7 (AGK-LOLLIPOP kernel). I have to go back to Faux123
22nd March 2015, 01:33 PM |#129  
onesolo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 211
 
More
I found a bug... In sound section, If I set a speaker gain to a level, after a certain time it reverts back to zero!!!
Using Code Blue for N5
22nd March 2015, 03:09 PM |#130  
poczynek's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 788
 
More
Any chance of colour profiles?
22nd March 2015, 07:45 PM |#131  
MEGAX91's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,597
 
More
@Grarak
this app is not compatible with N910C ( note 4 exynos Variant ) :

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes