[APP] [4.0+] Kernel Adiutor

2,755 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,252

By Grarak, Recognized Developer on 27th December 2014, 10:26 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th May 2019, 11:00 PM |#1321  
Thanks Meter: 210

More
KA is my app of choice as well. Alternative good enough? Not seen one updated past 2016...

15th May 2019, 11:56 PM |#1322  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 8,964

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kewinhw

looking at the github there are no new commits. :/ what apps are you guys using as a replacement for KA if you do, or are you still using KA?

EXKM. While KA has many nice features I found enough annoying glitches push me elsewhere.
The Following User Says Thank You to Davey126 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Davey126 Ad-Free
16th May 2019, 12:12 AM |#1323  
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey126

EXKM. While KA has many nice features I found enough annoying glitches push me elsewhere.

Okay yeah I have bought EXKM some time back. But I'm still in the dilemma between KA or EXKM.

What kind of glitches did you encounter with KA? Perhaps I'm better of using EXKM since it is more updated.
16th May 2019, 04:26 AM |#1324  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 8,964

More
Quote:

Okay yeah I have bought EXKM some time back. But I'm still in the dilemma between KA or EXKM.

What kind of glitches did you encounter with KA? Perhaps I'm better of using EXKM since it is more updated.

There should be no dilemma. Decide what you want to do then try them both. More likely than not both will get the job done. It then boils down to personal preference.
The Following User Says Thank You to Davey126 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Davey126 Ad-Free
16th May 2019, 09:23 AM |#1325  
Thanks Meter: 180

More
Quote:

looking at the github there are no new commits. :/ what apps are you guys using as a replacement for KA if you do, or are you still using KA?

Smart pack kernel manager, it's based on KA.
The Following User Says Thank You to zputnyq For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zputnyq Ad-Free
16th May 2019, 10:13 AM |#1326  
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zputnyq

Smart pack kernel manager, it's based on KA.

Hm interesting, exkm didn't seem to stick my settings very good :/ I feel like official KA worked better than EXKM but I will look into Smart pack also do you use it without his kernel?
16th May 2019, 10:29 AM |#1327  
Thanks Meter: 180

More
Quote:

Hm interesting, exkm didn't seem to stick my settings very good :/ I feel like official KA worked better than EXKM but I will look into Smart pack also do you use it without his kernel?

No, I don't use it with his kernel but no problem so far
The Following User Says Thank You to zputnyq For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zputnyq Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)