FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] [4.0+] Kernel Adiutor

2,755 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,252
 
By Grarak, Recognized Developer on 27th December 2014, 10:26 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd January 2015, 06:01 PM |#11  
Grarak's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 10,252
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketval

Will be added a section for tweaking sound control in the future?

Depends on what kind of control you want.

Voodoo sound control
Wolfson sound control
Faux sound control
Etc.

Sent from my D816w using XDA Free mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grarak For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
2nd January 2015, 06:25 PM |#12  
wolfballz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Prescott, AZ
Thanks Meter: 721
 
More
Will this work on stock kernels (ie samsung)?

**Update- downloaded anyway and am trying it. I guess it works with stock kernels from what I can tell so far.
2nd January 2015, 06:29 PM |#13  
XlAfbk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 399
 
More
Discovered this from the front-page post. Quite the nice kernel control app.

Could you add options to control maximum CPUs and their frequenzy with screen off (/sys/kernel/msm_mpdecision/conf/scroff_single_core) and for dt2w/s2w?
The Following User Says Thank You to XlAfbk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XlAfbk Ad-Free
2nd January 2015, 06:34 PM |#14  
Grarak's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 10,252
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XlAfbk

Discovered this from the front-page post. Quite the nice kernel control app.

Could you add options to control maximum CPUs and their frequenzy with screen off (/sys/kernel/msm_mpdecision/conf/scroff_single_core) and for dt2w/s2w?

Would be nice if you can open here a new issue
https://github.com/Grarak/KernelAdiutor/issues

and describe those controls exactly
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grarak For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd January 2015, 06:39 PM |#15  
Rocketval's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 139
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grarak

Depends on what kind of control you want.

Voodoo sound control
Wolfson sound control
Faux sound control
Etc.

Sent from my D816w using XDA Free mobile app

Faux?
2nd January 2015, 06:39 PM |#16  
XlAfbk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 399
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grarak

Would be nice if you can open here a new issue
https://github.com/Grarak/KernelAdiutor/issues

and describe those controls exactly

I don't really know much about these options, just that the controls exist in other apps
dt2w (0/1): /sys/devices/virtual/input/lge_touch/dt_wake_enabled
1 cpu during screen off (0/1): /sys/kernel/msm_mpdecision/conf/scroff_single_core
Other than that i know no paths

edit: oh, also /sys/kernel/fast_charge/force_fast_charge
2nd January 2015, 06:59 PM |#17  
Grarak's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 10,252
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketval

Faux?

Maybe later but I'm not sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by XlAfbk

I don't really know much about these options, just that the controls exist in other apps
dt2w (0/1): /sys/devices/virtual/input/lge_touch/dt_wake_enabled
1 cpu during screen off (0/1): /sys/kernel/msm_mpdecision/conf/scroff_single_core
Other than that i know no paths

edit: oh, also /sys/kernel/fast_charge/force_fast_charge

I can add fast charge
dt2w as well

not sure about the mpdecision one
we will see
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grarak For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd January 2015, 07:12 PM |#18  
Senior Member
Toronto
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grarak


I proudly present you Kernel Adiutor!

It's an application which manages your kernel parameters.
My goal is to create an application with style and also simple to use.


It only comes with basic features which are simple to understand:

CPU (Frequency, Governor, Voltages)
GPU (Frequency, Governor)
Screen (Color Calibration [RGB])
I/O Scheduler
Kernel Samepage Merging
Low Memory Killer (Minfree settings)
Virtual Machine

Download on Play Store:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....kerneladiutor

Features which aren't supported by your device won't show up in the first place.

If you want more features, please open here a new issue
https://github.com/Grarak/KernelAdiutor/issues

XDA:DevDB Information
Kernel Adiutor, App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
Grarak
Source Code: https://github.com/Grarak/KernelAdiutor


Version Information
Status: Beta

Created 2014-12-27
Last Updated 2014-12-27

Yes, I could finally speed up my slow legacy phone. Oh wait... I'm getting the nexus 5 in a couple of days. Well, it's still a good app.
The Following User Says Thank You to s7560m For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift s7560m Ad-Free
2nd January 2015, 07:27 PM |#19  
Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
5★ :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I8552 using XDA Free mobile app
2nd January 2015, 07:33 PM |#20  
blessedsword's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Garden Grove
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grarak

reserved
just in case

FC when I set in : CPU Gov Tunables>hispeed_freg

good app.
2nd January 2015, 07:42 PM |#21  
kprice8's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lansing MI
Thanks Meter: 265
 
More
@Grarak

Seems like a nice enough app.

Couple suggestions.

Please make it so when you are navigating inside the app, when you use the "return" or "go back" arrow on your device (mine is a Galaxy S5) that it doesn't exit you from the app.

Also, please allow for selection of different themes for the app. I personally prefer dark themed apps if I can help it.

Thank you for your work.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes