The app is stable, however not entirely feature complete. Expect frequent updates with new features. I wanted to get the basics working and published as soon as possible, to get feedback and all bugs worked out.
Currently it provides all the fundamental settings for kernel tuning. There are several other features that are currently in development that will be added very soon.
- The app is ready to be translated to other languages. If you'd like to see the app in your language, please let me know via posting or PM. I will send a auto-translated set of strings to someone who speaks the language to make revisions. The process is very fast and the app will be updated promptly. new
- Before you leave a poor rating in play store, please let me know what I can do to improve the app. This app is the result of listening and responding to feedback and criticism, I take all recent feedback into consideration during every update.
- Live device stats
- Time in cpu states with custom references
- Adjust kernel settings:
- Cpu governor
- Cpu governor parameter control
- Gpu governor/max frequency
- I/O scheduler
- I/O scheduler parameters
- Read ahead buffer
- Voltage table control / global adjustment
- Enabled/disable system executables including Mpdecision, Pnpmgr
- Apply settings on boot
- Intelliplug settings
- USB fast charge toggle
- Screen wake control
- Big and small core separate control new
- And many more
Features in development
- Per app profiles new
- CPU, RAM, device stat widgets new
- Thermal threshold settings
- 4.0 ICS compatibility
- You tell me
Please send bug reports via email @ [email protected] or by PM on xda. Please include your device name and android version.
Please do not hesitate to send feature requests (via email @ [email protected] or by PM on xda). Always open to new ideas and features.
Download via Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....kerneltweaker
Support with donation
- Google for SlidingTabLayout
- Pnikosis for material indeterminate progress bars on pre-lollipop > https://github.com/pnikosis/materialish-progress
- @haqanguven for Turkish translation
- @RASTAVIPER for Greek translation
- @ChiDi9901 for German translation
- @neytireyqa for Czech translation