Post Reply Email Thread
7th April 2019, 01:10 AM |#21  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparex

No success with Bixby button on S10

Yeah. I'm going to add support for it at some point. It's on the big to-do list on GitHub. 😀
The Following User Says Thank You to sds100 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sds100 Ad-Free
7th April 2019, 05:26 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
This is awesome! Is there any technical reason the remappings don't work when the screen is off?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
7th April 2019, 10:34 AM |#23  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zamuz27

This is awesome! Is there any technical reason the remappings don't work when the screen is off?

Android doesn't allow accessibility services to listen for key presses when the screen is off. But, it does allow apps to listen for media button presses (e.g volume) when the screen is off without having to use an accessibility service. I'm going to add support for this soon.
7th April 2019, 01:38 PM |#24  
Flag SA,TX
Thanks Meter: 3,243

Donate to Me
More
Hi, the app is awesome when setting up with Pie on Note 5. Currently I am attempting to use the Home button as a 2 press option to open a third party installed camera. I only see it as a long press, but do not want to mess up the default option. Is it possible to setup to press home button twice quickly to trigger this response?
7th April 2019, 01:57 PM |#25  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljjehl

Hi, the app is awesome when setting up with Pie on Note 5. Currently I am attempting to use the Home button as a 2 press option to open a third party installed camera. I only see it as a long press, but do not want to mess up the default option. Is it possible to setup to press home button twice quickly to trigger this response?

Hi. I'm not sure if this is what you mean but I'm planning on adding functionality to remap buttons when they are double tapped.
The Following User Says Thank You to sds100 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sds100 Ad-Free
7th April 2019, 02:08 PM |#26  
Flag SA,TX
Thanks Meter: 3,243

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sds100

Hi. I'm not sure if this is what you mean but I'm planning on adding functionality to remap buttons when they are double tapped.

Yes, that is what I mean. Thanks for your support!
7th April 2019, 02:16 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:

Android doesn't allow accessibility services to listen for key presses when the screen is off. But, it does allow apps to listen for media button presses (e.g volume) when the screen is off without having to use an accessibility service. I'm going to add support for this soon.

Awesome!! Finally a way to add long press on volume to skip when the screen is off, thank you and unlike gravity box it won't break Snapchat lol
7th April 2019, 02:21 PM |#28  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by supleed2

Awesome!! Finally a way to add long press on volume to skip when the screen is off, thank you and unlike gravity box it won't break Snapchat lol

Ahhhh, that makes sense. I was wondering why my Snapchat account has been locked for 24hrs twice in the past few weeks. 😀 Well, that sucks.
7th April 2019, 05:22 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:

Ahhhh, that makes sense. I was wondering why my Snapchat account has been locked for 24hrs twice in the past few weeks. 😀 Well, that sucks.

Haha were you using gravity box with edxposed too? I actually used Snapchat in a second user where it can't see root for a while before I finally figured out why I couldn't log in. Thanks for recreating pretty much the one feature I miss from custom ROMs 😊
11th April 2019, 09:28 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Can the application distinguish the +/- button of the wired earphones from VolUp /Down of the telephone?
I would like to map these +/- headphones to change tracks in PowerAMP, but the application does not distinguish between these buttons.
Double / triple PA clicks do not interest me because they do not provide the ability to fastforward/revind of the recordings.
I have Samsung S9.
11th April 2019, 09:56 AM |#31  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adramel

Can the application distinguish the +/- button of the wired earphones from VolUp /Down of the telephone?
I would like to map these +/- headphones to change tracks in PowerAMP, but the application does not distinguish between these buttons.
Double / triple PA clicks do not interest me because they do not provide the ability to fastforward/revind of the recordings.
I have Samsung S9.

I'll look into that problem soon. I hope Android provides a way to distinguish whether a keyevent came from the headphones or the device. If not, I will try to find a work around but may not be 100% reliable.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)