FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][4.1+] Kiwi Browser🐦 Chromium + Adblock + CAF + Night Mode 2019-10-07|Active

435 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,473

By arnaud42, Senior Member on 30th May 2018, 09:56 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th November 2019, 06:41 AM |#2941  
Thanks Meter: 78

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by badbeats

Just got an ipad, can I get kiwi browser for it? I could not figure it out. Thank you for the help

Troll?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to x2k13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift x2k13 Ad-Free
6th November 2019, 09:18 AM |#2942  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Why kiwi browser has low rating on play store?
6th November 2019, 09:37 AM |#2943  
Thanks Meter: 366

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayting69

With this browser, the Google captcha is always asked and sometime we have to do this 4/5 times to make it work.

On Chrome, it never shown, but I think Google do it on expect, they have classified the kiwi Browser as an unsecured browser or something like that I think.

But, there is a way to bypass this? To have less captcha

User-Agent Switcher for Chrome
(the v1.1.0 in the chrome web store doesn't work well)

Disguise as Chrome:
Add a new UA as what you see in the Chrome here, then add the domain: ".*" in the extension's "Permanent Spoof List" with that UA.

Might Did work, as the extension (or this schema) is not perfect and I haven't found another available solution yet.

Just verified, tested UA:
Code:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/74.0.3729.169 Safari/537.36

The ideal solution would be what I described here (#31), browser-level advanced browsing parameter support.

FYI, UA Detection Test:
HTTP Header Based
Javascript Based
The Following User Says Thank You to gdgsdg123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gdgsdg123 Ad-Free
6th November 2019, 07:04 PM |#2944  
Flag Naperville, IL
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by x2k13

Troll?

lol no. I thought maybe since chrome was on ios this could. First IOS device and I assumed it would run all the same apps. Apparently I am wrong.
The Following User Says Thank You to badbeats For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift badbeats Ad-Free
6th November 2019, 07:20 PM |#2945  
Thanks Meter: 78

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by badbeats

lol no. I thought maybe since chrome was on ios this could. First IOS device and I assumed it would run all the same apps. Apparently I am wrong.

Okay, sorry. ^^
The Following User Says Thank You to x2k13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift x2k13 Ad-Free
8th November 2019, 05:08 PM |#2946  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hello, i don't know what happen but i not have option to undo/restore accidentaly closed window, only me have this problem?
8th November 2019, 06:50 PM |#2947  
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by REJVEN

Hello, i don't know what happen but i not have option to undo/restore accidentaly closed window, only me have this problem?

Did you try turning on simple view in accessibility settings?
8th November 2019, 07:20 PM |#2948  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soumy1234

Did you try turning on simple view in accessibility settings?

Works in simple view but before work without this option, i not like simple view :/
8th November 2019, 07:23 PM |#2949  
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by REJVEN

Works in simple view but before work without this option, i not like simple view :/

Not sure then. Ive never noticed the retore tab thing in normal view. I also don't have it. I guess we'll have to wait for the dev.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soumy1234 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Soumy1234 Ad-Free
8th November 2019, 07:26 PM |#2950  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soumy1234

Not sure then. Ive never noticed the retore tab thing in normal view. I also don't have it. I guess we'll have to wait for the dev.

Thanks anyway for trying help. Edit: Maybe change for second to simple view help, because now in normal mode option to undo closed window is back So problem solved 👍
The Following User Says Thank You to REJVEN For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift REJVEN Ad-Free
9th November 2019, 08:14 AM |#2951  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brielll

Best browser!
Little suggestions:
1) Websites in the startup page can be renamed.
2) Websites in the bookmarks can be added onto the startup page directly.
3) There isn’t a progress bar (or a loading indicator) when opening a url.

For #3, are you by any chance using a Pixel 4? I'm using Kiwi on both the Mate 20 Pro and Pixel 4 XL. For some reason I see the loading bar on the Mate 20 Pro, but it's not appearing on the Pixel 4.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)