If you prefer the debug version, no worries, you can download it from Github, here. Look for "LeanLauncher-1.0.0-5-play-debug.apk"!
Huge thanks for the excellent work of Amir, without his work, I don't think Lean Launcher would have been born.
Full feature list:
- Notification dots
- - on supported devices
- App shortcuts
- - static shortcuts from android 6.0
- - dynamic shortcuts on support devices
- - extra shortcut option to edit or uninstall apps
- Dynamic icons on supported devices
- - for Google Calendar
- - for Google Clock
- Quick actions
- - swipe down for notifications with one finger
- - swipe down for quick settings with two finger
- At A Glance
- - with a companion app
- Google Now
- - only for debug builds for now
- Search UI
- - hide bottom search bar
- - change search provider
- - colored G icon
- - hide app search bar
- - hide app suggestions
- Look & Feel
- - force light or dark theme, or just based on your wallpaper
- - change Hotseat background
- - change grid sizes
- - change Hotseat icon count
- - change icon sizes
- Edit apps
- - hide apps from your drawer
- - change icon shapes
- - support
- - allow home screen rotation
- - disable spring animation
- - toggle navigation bar transparency
- - lock your desktop to prevent accidental changes
- - double tap to lock
What has happened since 0.3.0?
First of all, I wanted to create two companion apps, one for At A Glance (this is ready), one for Google Now. Sadly, so far all of my implementations sucked for one reason or another, so I still need time for that. If you can't live without Google Now, I suggest you to use the debug build from Github. If you don't really care, use the Play Store version.
But than, Amir released version 3.2 of Rootless Pixel Launcher, so I changed my mind: rebase Lean to make use of 3.2, and implement a few more requested feature. Look at the changelog, I think it looks nice.
I have my eyes on two things:
- stabilization, this is the most important. I have now included crash reporting in the builds, so I can monitor if I need to act on something.
- proper implementation of Google Now companion app.
TL;DR: Download Lean Launcher from the Google Play Store!