FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] ListenApp - Listen to music together anonymously

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Sicknote92, Junior Member on Yesterday, 09:41 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello everyone!
I am Sicknote and this is my first real Android App.

On my commute to work I always listen to music and everyday I see people on my train to do the same. Sometimes I can't choose a song to play and get so curious as to what that cool person on the train might be listening to, so I developed an application that would allow me to do just that.

ListenApp connects to the users Spotify app and shares what the user is listening to anonymously. Other ListenApp users can see what song is being listened to and at what position in the song the person is at, they can choose to listen together from the same point in the song.

Everything is anonymous.

Users can search for music globaly (default setting) or 100 meters / 50 meters. But it's advised to keep the global search on until there are far more users.

(New account on XDA so I can't post full links)
Search Page:
imgur.com/qKR8PL3

Favourites Page:
imgur.com/B2ucYmd

This is my first real personal project that I am passionate about and I'm very excited to share it. I hope people enjoy it as much as I enjoyed working on it because the only way it an succeed is if there are many users. Either way I'm happy to have finished it.

Here is the link to the app store: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sicknotegames.musicshare1
(New account on XDA so I can't post full links)

If you have any questions please ask, I will try my best to answer them.

Today, 05:54 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Nice idea will give it a try.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tuhin Sh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tuhin Sh Ad-Free
Today, 09:13 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuhin Sh

Nice idea will give it a try.

Hey,

Thanks! Let me know your thoughts about it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)