FORUMS

[APP][3.0+] Live Puzzle

17 posts
Thanks Meter: 10

By PacmanAddict, Junior Member on 18th December 2014, 06:56 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Live puzzle is an app that turns your camera feed into a puzzle. Any reviews and/or criticism would be great. In case of any bugs please report them so I can fix it

Link to the app : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...eshapps.puzzle

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PacmanAddict For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PacmanAddict Ad-Free
yamin8000
25th December 2014, 06:55 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I'm wondering how did you made it to the portal!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
25th December 2014, 07:27 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Congratulations to the app and for being featured on the main page
The Following User Says Thank You to Freddy_Five For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Freddy_Five Ad-Free
25th December 2014, 12:19 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member

More
Thanks! I actually have no idea how I was featured on the front page

The Following User Says Thank You to PacmanAddict For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PacmanAddict Ad-Free
25th December 2014, 01:53 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Not bad
The Following User Says Thank You to IpadNick For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IpadNick Ad-Free
25th December 2014, 06:25 PM |#6  
Quote:
Originally Posted by PacmanAddict

Live puzzle is an app that turns your camera feed into a puzzle. Any reviews and/or criticism would be great. In case of any bugs please report them so I can fix it

OH MA GUUURR!! I wanna try this out!
The Following User Says Thank You to drago10029 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift drago10029 Ad-Free
27th December 2014, 03:36 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Awesome app, i love it
The Following User Says Thank You to androidTitan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift androidTitan Ad-Free
27th December 2014, 06:21 PM |#8  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PacmanAddict

The game is all nice and all, but some of my views and suggestions:
1. The picture that we can take from camera. It would be nice if we can snap a picture and then use it instantly for puzzle. Or another way of doing it is to select a picture from gallery. Constantly holding the phone upright isn't feasible for long time.
2. Some latency issue like the lowest right corner tile doesn't seem to move much times.
3. Ads come in the middle of some tiles. So is very disruptive. Maybe you can provide a donate version of the app. Ads on an app at early stage doesn't seem much lucrative.

But otherwise an innovative idea for puzzle.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vyom For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Vyom Ad-Free
27th December 2014, 09:32 PM |#9  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyom

The game is all nice and all, but some of my views and suggestions:
1. The picture that we can take from camera. It would be nice if we can snap a picture and then use it instantly for puzzle. Or another way of doing it is to select a picture from gallery. Constantly holding the phone upright isn't feasible for long time.
2. Some latency issue like the lowest right corner tile doesn't seem to move much times.
3. Ads come in the middle of some tiles. So is very disruptive. Maybe you can provide a donate version of the app. Ads on an app at early stage doesn't seem much lucrative.

But otherwise an innovative idea for puzzle.

Thank you for your suggestions I appreciate it. I could make a pro version without the ads and add in a 7x7 puzzle and the still image option to justify the price, I added the ads at the beginning because to be honest ads don't make much revenue as is and even with getting featured on xda it gave me a couple of dollars boost on a single day and then back to cents per day so I didn't have much hopes on getting so many downloads. I am taking it more as a hobby since you cannot really depend on advertisements as an income without spending a respectable amount of money on advertisement campaigns. Plus it is very rare to find an app that does not include ads or iAP and usually these apps are apps like instagram that aim for a big fat paycheck at the end which I don't foresee for this application. Thanks for your feedback!

Edit : I will check the latency of the tile as soon as possible.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)